Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:15:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM SCAM]MONEYPOT[SCAM SCAM] officially announced not to buy RBIES as promised  (Read 10659 times)
CounterStrike

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:27:53 PM

SCAM!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:31:29 PM

SCAM!!

and who are you? I mean are you also scammed by the RBIES Promise?

thx

Please check my Scam Accusation against Blackjack.fun to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:56:10 AM

Another Promise Another LIE = SCAM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1737000.msg22979374#msg22979374

Rubies 2 (R2B2) will be an available cryptocurrency on Moneypot.com within the week.

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:54:31 PM

this SCAM needs always a BUMP as a warning and reminder

another concern and question for Dogedigital: who are right now Moneypot owners ( not Founders )? please name those

AcoinL.L.C aka Rango aka Blacksheep aka MattN
Last Active:   October 14, 2017, 12:10:06 PM

last posting on: September 20, 2017, 03:46:46 AM

Ranlo aka Laremar
Last Active:   October 10, 2017, 06:11:49 PM

last posting    on: September 29, 2017, 09:36:41 AM

they dont look to me as a partner right now but Dogedigital should know better and please answer my question who are right now Moneypot owners ( not founders )

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:38:32 AM

another concern and question for Dogedigital: who are right now Moneypot owners ( not Founders )? please name those

Last Active:   October 14, 2017, 12:10:06 PM

last posting on: September 20, 2017, 03:46:46 AM

Ranlo aka Laremar
Last Active:   October 10, 2017, 06:11:49 PM

last posting    on: September 29, 2017, 09:36:41 AM

they dont look to me as a partner right now but Dogedigital should know better and please answer my question who are right now Moneypot owners ( not founders )

it looks I woke someone up Smiley

Last Active:   October 28, 2017, 05:34:38 PM

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:27:33 PM

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:20:28 PM

You say a lot of misinformed and wrong information, but you are right on a few things.

I failed on a few promises and accept the blame in that.  I believe the team is going to be making an announcement later today to explain things and give a new plan on how things will work.

I haven't checked with the others, but I still believe you kept the .2 BTC that was sent by mistake to you?  Are you just going to keep that?

you failed on all promises not only a few.

you believe the team will do an announcement? arent you one of the team? and if yes why would you believe that the team is doing an announcement?

on the other hand you are saying you havent checked with the others! who are the others? are you sure you are not taking drugs?

yes I kept the .2 and this is very well known IMO. why dont you open a scam accusation against me that I stole .2?

you really think you can promise whatever and take it back whenever you like cause you are the big Dogedigital? I have still many RBIES that you denied to buy at  the floor! did you forget this? you still owe me 4 BTC + 6% interest! did you forget this? oh yea it was only a promise of yours and you can take it back whenever you like!

you promised not that long ago on October 13, 2017, 11:22:37 PM
Rubies 2 (R2B2) will be an available cryptocurrency on Moneypot.com within the week.

another empty promise! why should someone trust you or why should I send you the .2 back? you owe me!

get real Dogedigital

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:05:09 PM

You say a lot of misinformed and wrong information, but you are right on a few things.

I failed on a few promises and accept the blame in that.  I believe the team is going to be making an announcement later today to explain things and give a new plan on how things will work.

I haven't checked with the others, but I still believe you kept the .2 BTC that was sent by mistake to you?  Are you just going to keep that?

you failed on all promises not only a few.

you believe the team will do an announcement? arent you one of the team? and if yes why would you believe that the team is doing an announcement?

on the other hand you are saying you havent checked with the others! who are the others? are you sure you are not taking drugs?

yes I kept the .2 and this is very well known IMO. why dont you open a scam accusation against me that I stole .2?

you really think you can promise whatever and take it back whenever you like cause you are the big Dogedigital? I have still many RBIES that you denied to buy at  the floor! did you forget this? you still owe me 4 BTC + 6% interest! did you forget this? oh yea it was only a promise of yours and you can take it back whenever you like!

you promised not that long ago on October 13, 2017, 11:22:37 PM

another empty promise! why should someone trust you or why should I send you the .2 back? you owe me!

get real Dogedigital

I didn't deny I wasn't able to keep on a few things.  I don't think I ever really try to use my 'status' for anything.  I'm far from perfect.

You had rubies before any 'promise' was made.  You benefited from the floor as did many others.  You recently may have purchased more trying to take advantage and encouraged others to blatantly do the same.

Trying to help and failing is one thing. What you are doing is just downright stealing. 

thx for the laugh!

you are the good guy and I am the bad guy! that is what you want all to believe! now I am sure you are taking drugs

just put your head into the sand hill and no one will see you!

get real Dogedigital or go on scamming as usual

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:08:12 PM

I never said I was the good guy.  Please stop trying to twist things.

I have made mistakes.  Everyone does at some point.

You stealing .2 Bitcoin because of your opinion of us isn't justified.

You are twisting but it will not help you and it didnt help you till now

you made promises not mistakes and didnt keep those promises!

RHavar was absolutely right in all he called out about you!

he called you a clown
he advised you about KC
he even suspected that you are insolvent

yes IMO MP looks insolvent! time will tell and prove you wrong and us right

Who are right now the MP owners (not the Founders)?
to me it looks that something changed regarding who owns MP right now

BTW what will you do with such a lot of coins (.2)? will you put it in the Bank Roll? will you split it with your partners? yea tell us or what will you buy with it?

maybe you didnt get it so please let me repeat

you owe me 4 BTC + 6% interest
you owe me to buy all my RBIES even if I bought a lot now under your Floor

you are the thief and cheater! you promised "always" did you forget this? oh yea it was a mistake I almost forgot it. how about some more of those promises? you are the king of promises!

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:46:41 PM

@dogedigital please pay attention into this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171643.msg23645299#msg23645299 , you haven't pay me.

Feel free to anyone who want to put a negative trust on him as a warning due keep ignoring my messages, it's small amount but still responsibility is responsibility.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:20:54 AM

@dogedigital please pay attention into this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171643.msg23645299#msg23645299 , you haven't pay me.

Feel free to anyone who want to put a negative trust on him as a warning due keep ignoring my messages, it's small amount but still responsibility is responsibility.

thank you for posting here and dont let this thief get away with not paying even the users who worked for them. Dogedigital is not alone he has partners and they should also be addressed.

I am sure he will pay you just not to get another red trust. @ yahoo will for sure give him red trust because he is a serious sig campaign manager and will not let MP steal from you.

but if you are one of those who send him a nasty PM he will be angry with you because you were so impertinent to ask for your money after so many promises to pay you! @Dogedigital likes to twist it around and will blame you that he did not pay you!!!

he promised to pay the sig campaign on the October 10, 2017, 08:45:06 PM
-Hey Guys.

Sorry, was away for Thanksgiving.

With the cancellation of the ICO, we will be giving bitcoin value for the MPX tokens instead.

Payment will take place on the 17th.  Please re-confirm your original Bitcoin address or set a new one.  Thank you.-

then again on October 18, 2017, 03:02:54 PM
It's being paid shortly.  Have to re-organize the payout list with addresses.  People who have been sending nasty messages and fighting since yesterday aren't helping.  It will get done. Please be patient.

ce mon Dogedigital

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:42:12 PM

thank you for posting here and dont let this thief get away with not paying even the users who worked for them. Dogedigital is not alone he has partners and they should also be addressed.

I am sure he will pay you just not to get another red trust. @ yahoo will for sure give him red trust because he is a serious sig campaign manager and will not let MP steal from you.

but if you are one of those who send him a nasty PM he will be angry with you because you were so impertinent to ask for your money after so many promises to pay you! @Dogedigital likes to twist it around and will blame you that he did not pay you!!!

-Hey Guys.

With the cancellation of the ICO, we will be giving bitcoin value for the MPX tokens instead.

Payment will take place on the 17th.  Please re-confirm your original Bitcoin address or set a new one.  Thank you.-

It's being paid shortly.  Have to re-organize the payout list with addresses.  People who have been sending nasty messages and fighting since yesterday aren't helping.  It will get done. Please be patient.

ce mon Dogedigital

JPR, please stop twisting things around. 

If you had read into the case instead of just blindly attacking, you would have realized that the quotes that were made took place BEFORE the user confirmed his bitcoin address when payments were already made.

I had missed his messages and am sending his work pay now.

those are the facts and nothing is twisted. the only one who is twisting is you

I told all those sig guys that I am sure you will pay them and you see  I am right!

I repeat my question again

who are the MP owners right now?

you and AcoinL aka Blacksheep aka Rango aka MattN stopped wearing the MP signature. thats very interesting

Ranlo aka Laremar not seen since 20 days

who are MP owners right now?

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:46:01 PM

-Hey Guys.

ce mon Dogedigital

If you had read into the case instead of just blindly attacking, you would have realized that the quotes that were made took place BEFORE the user confirmed his bitcoin address when payments were already made.

those are the facts and nothing is twisted. the only one who is twisting is you

I told all those sig guys that I am sure you will pay them and you see  I am right!

I repeat my question again

who are the MP owners right now?

you and AcoinL aka Blacksheep aka Rango aka MattN stopped wearing the MP signature. thats very interesting

Ranlo aka Laremar not seen since 20 days

who are MP owners right now?

Please point me to where I twisted something.  Usually claims are backed up by something that directly relates and is in context. 

You are blindly accusing me of being a thief in this situation.  Maybe if i did something like you, where you open admittedly stole .2 Bitcoin, this would be a warranted accusation.

You are also twisting it to seem like I send nasty PM's to people (the point in which you took to bold).  I do not (with the exception of you or a few trolls).

To answer your question, the two mentioned are still involved.  I'm going to stop responding to you, so you cannot try to twist anything else.

another promise you did many times and didnt keep it

Believe it or not, I put everything into the RBIES and you promised to buy it for the Floor and now you dont want to buy the RBIES! how do you call this? do you want to ruin me? what shall I do now with the RBIES?

you promised to implement RBIES

you promised an announcement of the team

yea only promises and nothing behind it just to save time

where are your signatures?

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:38:49 PM

-Hey Guys.

ce mon Dogedigital

I can confirm that i have received the payment (after i post here , and it's the only way to make you pay attention ..... i guess)

Thankyou by the way , the scam accusations sub forum feels really work this time 😁  Grin
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:06:21 PM

-Hey Guys.

ce mon Dogedigital

I can confirm that i have received the payment (after i post here , and it's the only way to make you pay attention ..... i guess)

Thankyou by the way , the scam accusations sub forum feels really work this time 😁  Grin

well done but also sad that one has to go this way to get paid by Moneypot

I told you they will pay before they get another red trust or scam accusation for such a small amount. a bigger amount as it looks like they cant pay because they are insolvent.

good luck

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:51:44 PM

another great and serious posting from RHavar

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2345394.msg23891888#msg23891888

And you will not provide a short grace period for current ruby holders to sell at your earlier promised price floor?

I don't really understand how you could make a promise to hold a price floor (and literally even quote the dictionary definition of "always"). As you know, people made investing and arbitrage decisions based on your price-floor promise  and you're now pulling the rug from everyone. I'm struggling to come up with a more charitable interpretation then you're effectively scamming all ruby holders.

And if you are indeed solvent, than I think you would do yourselves a huge favor by demonstrating this (either publicly, or to a trusted person like dooglus) of proof of assets and quantifying your liabilities (which include promises made liked fixed investing returns and compensation promise made last year to investors ). If you are not solvent, you should be looking to return as much money as possible to your creditors. Or at the very least, issue a debt-based token like bitfinex did

and a very disappointing answer from one of the moneypot owners hidden behind the nick "moneypot"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2345394.msg23896070#msg23896070

Dont trust Moneypot till they prove that they are solvent and till they keep their promises

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:58:12 AM

Jackpotracer, do you have any proof that you've held the rubies from a certain period of time and not just stirring this up because of the fact that you are able to take advantage of the arbitrage opportunity? Also you seem like a total dickhead closing and reopening the accusation.

But all in all i do think that once a promise is made, it should be kept. Otherwise, it's just as bad as the paycoin scam(where they promised a $20 price floor).

I think that if Doge can settle on perhaps a lesser buyback price, say 500 sats that investors agree on, that'll be the best option. But then, i'm not sure what compromises Jackpotracer will be willing to partake.
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:48:03 AM

Jackpotracer, do you have any proof that you've held the rubies from a certain period of time and not just stirring this up because of the fact that you are able to take advantage of the arbitrage opportunity? Also you seem like a total dickhead closing and reopening the accusation.

But all in all i do think that once a promise is made, it should be kept. Otherwise, it's just as bad as the paycoin scam(where they promised a $20 price floor).

I think that if Doge can settle on perhaps a lesser buyback price, say 500 sats that investors agree on, that'll be the best option. But then, i'm not sure what compromises Jackpotracer will be willing to partake.

first of all why do you think you can attack me and call me dickhead? did I attack you? NO

the way you are approaching me you are a 1000x sized dickhead

who cares if I do an arbitrage or not?

read all my messages and you would understand that I own RBIES from the start when BetterBets implemented it and MP promised to implement it. we had MP top 3 casino app

did Dogedigital (btw why dont you call Dogedigital a dickhead or a cheater?) exclude any arbitrage? NO
if yes show it to me!!!

Dogedigital was very proud to explain me what "always" means

especially for YOU now again

the Promise Dogedigital gave one year ago:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366689.msg16647825#msg16647825

Moneypot has recently backed Rubies at a 1000 Satoshi floor meaning that you can always exchange rubies for at least 1000 sats each.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366689.msg16648023#msg16648023

This means that Rubies should theoretically never be valued below 1000 satoshi, because Moneypot will always honour an exchange of at least 1000 Satoshi for Rubies.

do you know what always and honour means?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1366689.msg16648333#msg16648333
"Moneypot will always honour an exchange of at least 1000 Satoshi for Rubies."

edit to prevent unncessary clutter;

definition -- always:

adverb

1. every time; on every occasion; without exception:

2. all the time; continuously; uninterruptedly:

3. forever

4. in any event; at any time; if necessary:

do you see anything regarding "ARBITRAGE"?

why dont you call dooglus or RHavar a dickhead?

here the warning dooglus gave in those times
Quote from: dooglus on October 23, 2016, 03:13:43 PM
How can you make this promise when Rubies stake at 5% per year?

You seem to be promising me 5% interest on my Rubies, paid in BTC, forever.

Are you really saying that you guarantee to always buy Rubies for 0.00001000 BTC each?

RHavar a few days ago posted
And you will not provide a short grace period for current ruby holders to sell at your earlier promised price floor?

I don't really understand how you could make a promise to hold a price floor (and literally even quote the dictionary definition of "always"). As you know, people made investing and arbitrage decisions based on your price-floor promise  and you're now pulling the rug from everyone. I'm struggling to come up with a more charitable interpretation then you're effectively scamming all ruby holders.

And if you are indeed solvent, than I think you would do yourselves a huge favor by demonstrating this (either publicly, or to a trusted person like dooglus) of proof of assets and quantifying your liabilities (which include promises made liked fixed investing returns and compensation promise made last year to investors ). If you are not solvent, you should be looking to return as much money as possible to your creditors. Or at the very least, issue a debt-based token like bitfinex did

hmm why dont you call them dickheads?

look at your very straight forward opinion

thats the way it should be. a promise should be kept or in case you want to exit the promise you would need to do a deal with all RBIES owners to get to a compromise.

come over to this POll
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349862.0

or here finally Investors are asking questions
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353332.0

did you lose any RBIES? I did
did you lose any  BTC as an Investor? I did

who is the dickhead now? just sit back and think about it!

Moneypot looks very insolvent and therefore they try all tricks to delay the fact. that is very obvious

can you tell us where are the 300+ BTC from the Bank Roll?
did Moenypot prove their solvency?

please point me to it

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
JackpotRacer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:11:05 PM

unanswered question for Moneypot owners

where are the 300+ BTC of MP Bank Roll?

prove your solvency!

👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:24:53 PM

JPR's attitude aside, if Moneypot is reneging on their longstanding guarantee to ensure the value of the currency, that's really bad.  Remember, this wasn't a one time off-the-cuff statement, it was a long standing policy...they've been buying rubies for 1000 sat for a long time.

This isn't a "whoopsie, I made a mistake" situation, it's essentially currency manipulation and fraud.  What's worse, it brings into question a whole host of other topics, and should make people disbelieve every future statement made by Moneypot.  If they are willing to lie about THIS, what else are they willing to lie about?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: