Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:14:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What tools will I add to my laptop to mine bitcoin?  (Read 3030 times)
bitmagic1984

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:57:14 AM

DO NOT ever mine on a laptop.

CPU mining not possible ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:23:49 PM

With all this discussion I found that mining is not a profitable job. Too much you are investing on hardware like laptop or desktop and investing time and power for it and getting only12$ to 30$ per month. This is not  a profitable system.

Yes, agree with you. Just after analysing all the information before - it became clear for me that mining via GPU or CPU - and cooling systems as well will not guarantee that everything will work perfectly, and that it will give you a great profit. But buying some special equipment - it is also not so cheap, and first you have to offset the cost of all the the equipment and after that only some profit will be yours. And taking into account the fact that you will get 30$ the max per day.... Wow... This is somehow quite sad....
Man it is not like you think of it. what you get depends entirely on what kind of system you have for mining. And using laptop for mining is like asking a 1 year old child to lift a 10 kg wright. So if you spend on your system then that will be only once. Then you will only get profit higher and higher.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:04:41 AM

With all this discussion I found that mining is not a profitable job. Too much you are investing on hardware like laptop or desktop and investing time and power for it and getting only12$ to 30$ per month. This is not  a profitable system.

Yes, agree with you. Just after analysing all the information before - it became clear for me that mining via GPU or CPU - and cooling systems as well will not guarantee that everything will work perfectly, and that it will give you a great profit. But buying some special equipment - it is also not so cheap, and first you have to offset the cost of all the the equipment and after that only some profit will be yours. And taking into account the fact that you will get 30$ the max per day.... Wow... This is somehow quite sad....
I feel you mate! Mining is more like having a far and planting some crops, then waiting for a while before you can even get your capital back. It is capital intensive and if you are going in for it for the future, you can still set up a simple ASIC and just do your little thing hoping for the best in value over time.

I believe with the presence of the D3, a whole lot of mining gadgets will start springing up which should make mining eventually easy, fun and cool to invest in.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sikkan

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:46:19 AM

CPU Mining
Mining Bitcoin with a CPU is pretty easy, because it only requires a computer device that can connect with a bitcoin mining network. This Bitcoin mining network, commonly referred to as a mining pool.
Many bitcoin aging factors are missing this CPU device. This is because Bitcoin results are not worth the cost.

GPU Mining
GPU (Graphical Processing Unit), commonly known as graphics card. GPU, can be used to mine Bitcoin. When compared to CPU, mine using GPU is still better CPU.
GPU or graphics card, is part of the video rendering system on a computer. Outline, GPU, there are special functions that are not performed by the CPU, this difference makes the GPU more profitable to mine Bitcoinuhkan CPU.

Mining FPGA
This device is a bitcoin mining hardware that is in the fold by the butterfly labs company "ztex german". This device uses chip technology at a price of $ 1 - $ 2.5 per Mhs.

ASIC Mining
ASIC mine device, based on SHA-256 / GHS algorithm. This device is widely used by Bitcoin cloud mining company. The ability to mine Bitcoin is certainly comparable with a price that can be considered quite expensive. However, using this hardware, will be able to optimize the results in mining Bitcoin.

Scrypt Mining
Scryp mining uses an algorithm that is simpler than the SHA-256 algorithm. In addition, the resulting hash mean is in kilohashes per second (kh / s), and Megahashes per second (MH / s). Harware used to be able to use scrypt mining does not have to use ASIC or other special hardware.

Wow! Did you find that article from 2010?

Come on, if you are going to spam, put some effort in it atleast.

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
cryptoXeon

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:58:57 PM

novice question, Can we unplug and move the system without any issue.

beachbummer

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:42:04 AM

novice question, Can we unplug and move the system without any issue.

Probably the main thing you have to watch out for will be the network settings. Otherwise I suppose the rest should be fine.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: