Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GCC new sharing economy & 3rd industrial revolution! 3D CAFE LIVE  (Read 110892 times)
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:59:47 PM

It is another cryptocurrency on the market. Why developers think that it will be popular? What is it so special? I am just curious about it.
Most of all, it is currency that offers very fast transactions. I think it is a very important advantage. Many currencies have problems with transaction speed.
I agree with you, but many of don’t have such problems too. Is there anything else that is different about GCC coins?
The transactions fees will be collected for redistribution on different needs. Most of them will be donated for green projects that could help to save nature of our planet. I am sure this is very significant for our planet and GCC users.
Yes, I like this idea. Maybe it will be really useful somehow. Can you tell me about the other part of transaction fees? How are they supposed to be redistributed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:02:31 PM

The development team is very large and hard-working, professionals! I am confident that we will achieve our goals!
I am very interested in how fast the speed of transactions?
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:05:14 PM

It is another cryptocurrency on the market. Why developers think that it will be popular? What is it so special? I am just curious about it.
Most of all, it is currency that offers very fast transactions. I think it is a very important advantage. Many currencies have problems with transaction speed.
I agree with you, but many of don’t have such problems too. Is there anything else that is different about GCC coins?
The transactions fees will be collected for redistribution on different needs. Most of them will be donated for green projects that could help to save nature of our planet. I am sure this is very significant for our planet and GCC users.
Yes, I like this idea. Maybe it will be really useful somehow. Can you tell me about the other part of transaction fees? How are they supposed to be redistributed?
They will be redistributed for rewards to those who will help in development of GCC. Also, some of them will be used for marketing events, improving the system and other actions that will help to improve the system as well.
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

They will be redistributed for rewards to those who will help in development of GCC. Also, some of them will be used for marketing events, improving the system and other actions that will help to improve the system as well.
Well, it sounds nice. I hope they will achieve all of their goals. This project offers a good security for cypto assets. I think it is more important than even donating currency for charity. It is more important for me.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:15:48 PM

Well, it sounds nice. I hope they will achieve all of their goals. This project offers a good security for cypto assets. I think it is more important than even donating currency for charity. It is more important for me.
Each of us has his own priorities. Maybe you are right. I am convinced that this project will be successful too. I think the team is professional enough for this.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:17:54 PM

Hey everyone! I like the project so much, but I can’t find how I can download the wallet. Can someone help me please?
mothermole1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:29:33 PM

Hey everyone! I like the project so much, but I can’t find how I can download the wallet. Can someone help me please?
Yes, no problem. You can download it from their website. There is detailed instruction, so I think it will be very simple. Here is the link if can’t find it.  https://www.thegcccoin.com/
Good luck!
dwdollar (OP)

Activity: 202
Merit: 109

GCC - Global cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 08:58:34 PM
Merited by theyoungmillionaire (3)

Hey guys!
As we see more interests need to clarify some things:
1. PoS on this year is max 18% annually - depend by network weight and how many people are minting.
2. Transaction fee are distributed for 3 separated wallets which addresses will be publish here - first part of tx fee goes for green projects(we already donate couple of projects which you can check on our website) - community will have their own website to vote for particular nature project which will receive founds.
3. Second part of tx fee will go to the community who downloaded the wallet and are registered on the website - we will create kind of GCC knights who help us grow - they will receive tx fee as a reward for their work same like developers.

We will update thread because we made a really nice new products and projects which we didn't talk about. Regarding the exchange - we have status pending on one of the top 50 exchanges right now and waiting to be approved. This weeks we will create community iniciatives to be listed on next exchanges as we understand liquidity is more than important to make our project 100% working.

sylwus0386

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

what happened ? the price has dropped very much SadSad
rhyan

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:10:51 PM

what happened ? the price has dropped very much SadSad

relax.
Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:44:56 AM

https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=bc3df13ddb4a9f4032a664a14a961965
Global Cryptocurrency (GCC) is now available on Cryptopia for trading. The following trade pairs are currently available – GCC/BTC, GCC/LTC & GCC/DOGE. You can start depositing and trading GCC from today

tvtinh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

ICO Advisor | Top 15 ICOBench Expert

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:09:08 AM

What is the difference between this initiative and other solutions on the market now?

Mr. Tinh Tran is among top 15 Global ICO Experts on ICOBench
dwdollar (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

What is the difference between this initiative and other solutions on the market now?

Hey tvtinh!
The solution is we are not another ICO project. GCC existing on it's own chain, have integrated transaction fee sharing inside the wallets. We have hardware wallet called Bitfreezer which is competitor for Trezor and ledger - we have cheaper and safer solution to store coins. GCC It's already accepted as a merchant solution , have web wallets and product called 3D Hub which is related with 3D printing industry. We have offices in two countries with 25+ employees. It's only the short description which we are working on , whitepaper will be released late this month and should clarify our concept , thanks for interests and have a nice one!

ambiqc

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

What is GCC's coin circulation supply? Is it correct on coinmarketcap?
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3033

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

We're happy to announce the listing of Global Cryptocurrency ! 

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=GCC&view=links

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=GCC_BTC

Welcome to Cryptopia !

uscoin1

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:31:30 PM

GCC doubled in a few days.?

I think the next double or even 10x is Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  Get in early.

XSPEC is the best undervalued privacy coin.  A sleeper, and More private than zcash/dash. 
Think it will go from $0.50 to $5.00.
That's 10x. 
Longer term, think it'll be $50. imo.  Get in before others or get missed out.  Check out urself.

skerdilajd99

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:24:59 PM

Add GCC on TradeOgre along with other gems!!
rhyan

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:09:50 PM

i transfer my coins from cex to web wallet. coins not showing almost 13hrs.
dwdollar (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:19:31 PM

i transfer my coins from cex to web wallet. coins not showing almost 13hrs.
Hey man! Please write to the wallet support regarding your issue I'm sure our team will sort it out asap support@thegcccoin.com , cheers!

Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:36:47 AM

Yes, no problem. You can download it from their website. There is detailed instruction, so I think it will be very simple. Here is the link if can’t find it.  https://www.thegcccoin.com/
Good luck!

OP has given the wallet download link on thread.Read it carefully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: