Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PROPX_ICO][[OFFICIAL]]OWN PROPERTY SHARES [SALE NOW ON]  (Read 883 times)
CryptosapienZA (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:27:02 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 01:42:07 PM by CryptosapienZA

ICO now on at $0.3 per token

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY | WHITEPAPER | WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | SLACK | OUR TEAM

In the media

1. ProsperiProp wants us to be investors in property
2. Invest using ProsperiProp
3. ProsperiProp appoints Grant Thornton

ProsperiProp in a nutshell?

In one sentence
ProsperiProp is an African fintech initiative that uses cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies to invent next generation financial products for the global market.

Where we are positioned?
We apply blockchain tech to create next generation financial services.

What we have to offer?
We’ve created a two token business model where investors in the one token creates investment opportunities for buyers of the second token. Cash from the first token sale is used to purchase premium global property assets - assets that one can only buy if you can afford the minimum investment criteria. The second token is then marketed to people that can pay $2 a token - and those tokens own all the wealth. (Read the whitepaper for details)

Ethos
We believe that there is a lot of money to be made by all of us when we make it possible for the lower and middle income earners to access the same wealth creation opportunities available to the super rich.

In general
ProsperiProp SA (Pty) Ltd is a company registered in South Africa. We are run by Llew Morkel, Thembi Kahimbaara and JB Smith. We are part of the AlphaCode FinTech incubator, situated in Sandton, South Africa.

Why you should join?

We believe in sharing the wealth, sharing the spoils and sharing the glory. PROPX’s success will lead the way to many other such blockchain initiatives. We invite you to help us pioneer next generation financial services that live on a blockchain.

The Business Model

There are two tokens:

Token 1: PROPX: This is the investor token. The investor token receives special shares in the company and can earn dividends, it earns free TREE tokens, it also earns profitshare - and will be traded on crypto exchanges (we are in the process of registering with -  and applying for US SEC approval).

Token 2: Code name TREE. : This is the consumer token. This is the token that the average person will buy as an investment.

Putting it all together:
1.   Revenue from PROPX sales are pooled and put out on loan to an SPV (special purpose vehicle, a company specially constituted for the purpose).
2.   The SPV uses the money to buy property assets (shares, interests, etc) in some of the world’s top performing property companies. A professional fund management team makes these placements.
3.   TREE tokens are generated. The total issue is a mathematical equation but comes down to 115% of the total share value. 10% of the TREE tokens are allocated to PROPX owners. 90% are sold in the market at a slight markup to cover the value of the 10%.
4.   Income generated from the sale of TREE tokens repay the loan (described in point 1). The assets in the SPV now belong to the TREE tokens and  as such they own all dividends. Dividends are not paid out but reinvested. TREE tokens own the interest and all the compound interest.
*SPV runnning cost is paid from dividend revenue.
5.   Once the loan has been paid back the PROPX cash pool can be re-applied to buy more assets in the current SPV or start a new SPV.

Our Team

Our advisors
FINTECH: Alpha Code Incubator

Signature, Translation and Social Media Campaign To be Announced !!
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bilochoa

Activity: 14
Merit: 31

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:29:30 AM

I cannot see the slack invitational link
CryptosapienZA (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:39:39 AM

Corrected, please check again
gioangelofelix

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:40:22 AM

I'm excited with this project, especially with the bounty program 😊
bilochoa

Activity: 14
Merit: 31

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:43:29 AM

Corrected, please check again

Thats still not invitation link please check again. I can guide you how to generate that if you are unsure.
CryptosapienZA (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:43:50 AM

I'm excited with this project, especially with the bounty program 😊

So are we  Wink Wink
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:00:51 AM

Good to new thread with nice graphics better lock the old thread which is really confusing in which thread we will be continue with official support.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2175956

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2188126
PROPX

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:42:47 AM

Hi everyone,

Llew here, I'm the founder of Prosperiprop (and no, this is not some social media person that's getting paid to type this Wink

Our company vision is the implement Blockchain to make a difference in the world. We want to use tech to help level the playing field where the wealthy owns almost 99% of the wealth. We plan to create blockchain based investment products that allows the average person to invest in the same assets, and get the same range of returns as the super rich guy gets.

Let's use Blockchain and Crypto will change lives for good.

Thank you @CryptosapienZA for the effort in getting our ICO profiled properly on this platform, your work is stellar. Apologies for the SLACK auto invite link that isn't working (*facepalm*). We are working on it and will get is sorted soon.

I confess that I am not available to interact here very often, but @CryptosapienZA has a direct line to me and she will kick my butt if I don't respond to her requests.

Have fun with this ICO!

Llew.
SABRINA-ANTO

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:46:21 AM

hai sir,

do you still need Indonesian translation? can i be the indonesian translation in this project?

thank you
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:49:59 PM

I like the concept that this project has, promising enough to follow, but I'm a little confused, what's the difference with other real estate projects? I will see the progress of this thread, and very curious about the next development, hopefully run well, good luck
PROPX

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:17:30 PM

I like the concept that this project has, promising enough to follow, but I'm a little confused, what's the difference with other real estate projects? I will see the progress of this thread, and very curious about the next development, hopefully run well, good luck

Hi Rengganis

ProsperiProp is a fintech company. We create decentralised investment products using blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

PROPX is our shareholder token. By selling the PROPX token in the ICO we are inviting people to invest in our business. Each PROPX token represents a special share in the business. Each PROPX token, therefore, has the ability to earn dividends (paid in crypto), earn free project tokens (like TREE) and earn capital growth on their investment.

The money that we raise from the ICO is used to provide the capital backbone for the investment products create.

The first of our products, which will launch quarter 1 of 2018, is codenamed TREE. It is a new cryptocurrency (second token) that allows normal people from all over the world to invest in top global property assets - for only $2. Imagine being able to invest in the same property portfolio that Warren Buffett is invested in, but instead of having to fork out $100 000 minimum investment, you can buy TREE tokens @ $2 each and buy a micro portion of the same assets. You'd get the same growth, same returns percentage-wise.

So, to finally answer your question :-) ProsperiProp is different to other Property ICOs in that we're not asking you to invest in the building of a city, an office block or student accommodation. We are asking people to invest in a company that uses blockchain tech to build and market next generation investment products. Products that won't exclude the majority of the world's population with high buy-in costs.

Hope this helped.

Llew
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:40:38 PM

Interesting project. I will be following it.
PROPX

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:00:25 AM

Great news! Our signature campaign designs are ready! *Super excited*

Ardhi

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:41:25 AM

if I don't misunderstand, this project focuses on the provision of property, it will support a lot of real estate projects are great, very good to follow, I'll see the progress of this thread, good luck
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:52:16 AM

hi your crowdsale looking good, if any bounty campaign tell me please i want join to helpi spread PROPX in the world
property have a high value and more interesting, i will watching this thread to get more information about this project

CryptosapienZA (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:02:52 PM

hi your crowdsale looking good, if any bounty campaign tell me please i want join to helpi spread PROPX in the world
property have a high value and more interesting, i will watching this thread to get more information about this project

Thank you Melody, we will announce the bounty in the next few days. Keep watching the thread.
Richardnoordsche

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:36:37 PM

this is a very good project, although I'm a bit worried about the development area of this project, it seems that it is not a big problem, I am very happy to wait for the update thread about bounty, good luck
PROPX

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:55:20 PM

Happy to announce that we have our SLACK invitation link sorted!

SLACK: http://slack.prosperiprop.com:3000/

@CryptosapienZA will you please update the announcement page?
PROPX

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:18:02 PM

this is a very good project, although I'm a bit worried about the development area of this project, it seems that it is not a big problem, I am very happy to wait for the update thread about bounty, good luck

Hi Richard, thanks for checking PROPX out :-) Please let me know what the development area of the project is that concerns you. I'd like to address it or fix it.

Llew.
PROPX

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:56:33 AM

Added interactive chat support to the Prosperiprop.com website. Feel free to give it a go when you have few minutes to spare.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: