Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2019, 12:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks  (Read 60052 times)
sufcrop11

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

I believe there will never be a fully decentralize protocol for blockchain. Life have tradeoffs. (POW / POS / DPOS)What consensus mechanism are you guys using because an excel spreadsheet can be better than a blockchain if slow and not scalable. I am not a tech person but curious.
How can u compare excel spreadsheet to a blockchain ledger?.....block chain is immutable, whereas excel sheet data can be created and erased at will. This comparison blows my mind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:57:26 AM

"The INS platform is designed as a very high-load system. The market potential for the INS ecosystem consists of billions of users, each of them making dozens of orders per year." using ETH and bitcoin as payment this is a joke right ?
Butrus_INS

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:21:50 AM

"The INS platform is designed as a very high-load system. The market potential for the INS ecosystem consists of billions of users, each of them making dozens of orders per year." using ETH and bitcoin as payment this is a joke right ?

Customers will be able to purchase goods within the platform with BTC, ETH, fiat and INS token. Only gives the customers the complete 100% access to the loyalty and bonus program, that will provide them with huge discounts and distribution of tokens for participating in surveys held by the manufacturers right in their smartphones or on the website.
pedoindeed

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:52:29 PM

How much will the price increase when the test net is launched?
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:40:37 PM

no one knows that. ins probably will be pumped in next bull market, it might happen before testnet launch.
CORNEL

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

no one knows that. ins probably will be pumped in next bull market, it might happen before testnet launch.

This is very though question to give any time frame when price will increase especially in bear market. This is test of our patience how long we can survive and can hodl any coin. Agreed with you we have to wait for next bull market.
rahmat86

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:06:42 AM

This is very though question to give any time frame when price will increase especially in bear market. This is test of our patience how long we can survive and can hodl any coin. Agreed with you we have to wait for next bull market.

ins will pump if bitcoin prices rise again, if bitcoin continues to go down all the coins will be very cheap. it's time to buy coins that are cheap to sell when the price goes up

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
seven.71

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

=====Indonesia Bisa=====

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:14:44 AM

ins will pump if bitcoin prices rise again, if bitcoin continues to go down all the coins will be very cheap. it's time to buy coins that are cheap to sell when the price goes up
do you say that the price of coins is what cheap?
for now we cannot say the price of the coin is cheap because it could be that the coin that you consider cheap can go down again because it all depends on the increase and decrease in the price of bitcoin
so I suggest focusing on bitcoin before you buy another coin because the altcoin price is uncertain
ALWASA

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:43:19 PM

Hello there, i would like to ask if when will the testnet kicks on? Sorry yo ask, i just been busy these pasf few month. Havent heard updates about ins. Thanks a lot.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
Stanislav_INS_support

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:01:30 AM

Hello there, i would like to ask if when will the testnet kicks on? Sorry yo ask, i just been busy these pasf few month. Havent heard updates about ins. Thanks a lot.
Testnet will be launched closer to end of 2018.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:54:43 PM

Singapore is a smart choice to expand. Why do not you start with an office there? Although Amsterdam is a good choice, Singapore is much more creative and "high tech" than the capital of Amsterdam
Stanislav_INS_support

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

Singapore is a smart choice to expand. Why do not you start with an office there? Although Amsterdam is a good choice, Singapore is much more creative and "high tech" than the capital of Amsterdam
Netherlands is more crypto friendly plus we have solid partnerships there and by the way we have Singapore in our roadmap too Smiley
seven.71

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

=====Indonesia Bisa=====

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:15:06 PM

Netherlands is more crypto friendly plus we have solid partnerships there and by the way we have Singapore in our roadmap too Smiley
both countries are very good and nothing bad, the important thing is how the government supports the Cryptocurrency by providing convenience in development not to complicate it
Butrus_INS

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:49:40 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 07:00:21 AM by Butrus_INS

both countries are very good and nothing bad, the important thing is how the government supports the Cryptocurrency by providing convenience in development not to complicate it

Yes, surely the government matter is quite important while launching a cryptocurrency project, I agree with that. It is crucial that while implementing the idea the project makers have a support in the face of law. That's how it is gonna be with us in Amsterdam. And expanding our Ecosystem in Singapore is one of the goals set out in our roadmap, and we are looking forward to accomplishing it.
patz22

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:28:13 AM

Yes, surely the government matter is quite important while launching a cryptocurrency project, I agree with that. It is crucial that while implementing the idea the project makers have a support in the face of law. That's how it is gonna be with us in Amsterdam. And expanding our Ecosystem in Singapore is one of the goals set out in our roadmap, and we are looking forward to accomplishing it.

I believe that wherever INS is headquartered as long as they continue the development there should be no issues with it. It will be adapted globally once the project is successful after launch (I know it will happen and I am very positive).Q4 is coming and I cannot wait to see it Smiley BTW,  I have a question and I think it was answered or not. Do we receive like a discount or freebies when we use the platform? It sounds good if there is.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Stanislav_INS_support

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:00:39 AM

I believe that wherever INS is headquartered as long as they continue the development there should be no issues with it. It will be adapted globally once the project is successful after launch (I know it will happen and I am very positive).Q4 is coming and I cannot wait to see it Smiley BTW,  I have a question and I think it was answered or not. Do we receive like a discount or freebies when we use the platform? It sounds good if there is.

Hi, of course you'll be able to get good discounts for using INS inside the platform.
sawsea

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:41:53 PM

And other crypto not do anything, Ins listed some best Exchanges, admins know Investors Pain.
That is the things we can trust in Team !
rteee123

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:42:43 PM

maybe near time from now, price set Base and rise up, or maybe 10-100 years, when other technology better than Blockchain can change crypto currency
sufcrop11

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:43:41 PM

Most of the altcoins  have a fancy white paper and made big promises or a shilling from self proclaimed Crypto experts. They raised big amounts of ICO money and have a big market cap using these tactics. But when the final product arrived, it's a shit fest. That's why most of the alts in top 50 are still overvalued and would bleed 70 % more.
thh2899

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:44:38 PM

when the first Reserve fund will be distributed this year? And how many million tokens will be distribitued?
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.