Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2019, 08:19:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks  (Read 60050 times)
Itsmylife
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 811
Merit: 250


View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:43:46 AM
 #5721

How much will the price increase when the test net is launched?
no one knows that. ins probably will be pumped in next bull market, it might happen before testnet launch.

Hello there, i would like to ask if when will the testnet kicks on? Sorry yo ask, i just been busy these pasf few month. Havent heard updates about ins. Thanks a lot.
Testnet will be launched closer to end of 2018.

Thanks for answering. Anyway, i am just concerned to what the price of INS went for the last couple of months. What are uour plans since the price went aggressively down?
They don't control the market price of INS token, they only work and develop to follow their roadmap. I think the price of INS will go up if they do what they have planned to develop their project.

        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██







██
██
██████
██████
██
██







██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1563740354
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1563740354

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1563740354
Reply with quote  #2

1563740354
Report to moderator
1563740354
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1563740354

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1563740354
Reply with quote  #2

1563740354
Report to moderator
Butrus_INS
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 97
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:25:31 AM
 #5722

How much will the price increase when the test net is launched?
no one knows that. ins probably will be pumped in next bull market, it might happen before testnet launch.

Hello there, i would like to ask if when will the testnet kicks on? Sorry yo ask, i just been busy these pasf few month. Havent heard updates about ins. Thanks a lot.
Testnet will be launched closer to end of 2018.

Thanks for answering. Anyway, i am just concerned to what the price of INS went for the last couple of months. What are uour plans since the price went aggressively down?

Our plan is to continue developing and designing our blockchain platform in parallel with creating real circumstances that will make our token be used by thousands of people on an everyday basis. Thanks for your continuous support. We have talked to other teams and we are confident INS is in top 5% globally in terms of determination, hard work and focus. We’ll get there even if today’s token price does not reflect our potential
chichidori
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1003


View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:42:59 AM
 #5723

I see you talk about testnet. Testnet of your Blockchain or start project in Amsterdam? Because you change your roadmap and now I don’t understand what you mean about testnet

Our pilot launch of INS blockchain platform is planned in Amsterdam. We will start with the testnet in Q4 2018.

Ok, thank you for your support. So you have a roadmap so that users can test the testnet yet? If I want to become one of the testnet testers, how do I register?

I am patiently waiting for the mainnet launch with my 1k INS Smiley Not sure which demand will get their product, but company can't grow within months, it need a time.

Indeed every project need time to grow there is no shortcut in life to achieve big goals. That is very long process it demand faith and patience from us. I also agreed with you this is good approach to stay calm and let do the team to do their job to deliver something best.
I have been here not so long watch a lot of project and most of the successful once are those that strive to improve there project and work hard to achieve there goals, now a days a lot of ICO are money grabber and wait for its  follower and investors to hype the project to call it a success.
Freaks
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001


View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:17:21 AM
 #5724

I didn't understand why this Aiodex fanboy spamming in every topic with same post. It seems this becoming headache and it will ruin the reputation of this project the way they are promoting this which is not good one. So he should stop doing this job.
sicionful
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 59
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:37:18 PM
 #5725

Where western people want securities lots of other people around the world just want a chance
PeterDecosse
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 72
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:40:02 PM
 #5726

Only ~5% of bitcoins participate in the market. Imagine what will happen if the remaining 95% start participating in the trade. The market will collapse. Bitcoin is shit. Buy INS. INS will live while the project is alive.
hosseinimr93
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange


View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:43:44 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 07:54:33 PM by hosseinimr93
 #5727

Only ~5% of bitcoins participate in the market. Imagine what will happen if the remaining 95% start participating in the trade. The market will collapse. Bitcoin is shit. Buy INS. INS will live while the project is alive.

Do you think INS or any other token can survive if what you mentioned happens to bitcoin?
Whenever bitcoin price drops, all the altcoins drops too.

lonesomestranger
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 630
Merit: 112


View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:13:34 PM
 #5728


State of Development: Week of August 28th, 2018

Past week was really busy for our dev team. Besides achieving CII Best Practices Badge, the devs have done an amazing job enhancing our tech. Check the highlights below:

1. The concept for storing smart contracts types
2. First iteration of Node and Service networks

Read more on INS Blog: https://blog.ins.world/state-of-development-week-of-august-28th-2018-1229dad8c9de

Itsmylife
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 811
Merit: 250


View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:33:46 AM
 #5729

Only ~5% of bitcoins participate in the market. Imagine what will happen if the remaining 95% start participating in the trade. The market will collapse. Bitcoin is shit. Buy INS. INS will live while the project is alive.

Do you think INS or any other token can survive if what you mentioned happens to bitcoin?
Whenever bitcoin price drops, all the altcoins drops too.
Altcoins or tokens could survive if all of bitcoin participate in the crypto market although bitcoin is used as the main currency to calculate the value of them. Because we have a lot of coins and tokens are created depend on real projects, if they can bring the real value to us, they will survive.

        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██







██
██
██████
██████
██
██







██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoindian
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 224
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:55:34 AM
 #5730

Only ~5% of bitcoins participate in the market. Imagine what will happen if the remaining 95% start participating in the trade. The market will collapse. Bitcoin is shit. Buy INS. INS will live while the project is alive.

Do you think INS or any other token can survive if what you mentioned happens to bitcoin?
Whenever bitcoin price drops, all the altcoins drops too.

Look at the market once the price of Bitcoin is dropping and it is automatically effecting the price of all altcoins in the market. So altcoin prices are completely not independent, their prices are based on Bitcoin price.
dishku
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002


View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:56:13 AM
 #5731

Only ~5% of bitcoins participate in the market. Imagine what will happen if the remaining 95% start participating in the trade. The market will collapse. Bitcoin is shit. Buy INS. INS will live while the project is alive.

Do you think INS or any other token can survive if what you mentioned happens to bitcoin?
Whenever bitcoin price drops, all the altcoins drops too.

Look at the market once the price of Bitcoin is dropping and it is automatically effecting the price of all altcoins in the market. So altcoin prices are completely not independent, their prices are based on Bitcoin price.

Agreed with you it would take few more years to make their own way but at the moment all markets are following the way of the king of this crypto universe. Even there is no valid reason for current decline just manipulation which is very familiar thing in this ecosystem.
hosseinimr93
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange


View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:29:59 PM
 #5732

Only ~5% of bitcoins participate in the market. Imagine what will happen if the remaining 95% start participating in the trade. The market will collapse. Bitcoin is shit. Buy INS. INS will live while the project is alive.

Do you think INS or any other token can survive if what you mentioned happens to bitcoin?
Whenever bitcoin price drops, all the altcoins drops too.
Altcoins or tokens could survive if all of bitcoin participate in the crypto market although bitcoin is used as the main currency to calculate the value of them. Because we have a lot of coins and tokens are created depend on real projects, if they can bring the real value to us, they will survive.

I don't think so. The tokens are not shares on stock market. They are cryptocurrencies and they depend on what happens to the cryptocurrencies market.

Itsmylife
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 811
Merit: 250


View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:28:45 AM
 #5733

Only ~5% of bitcoins participate in the market. Imagine what will happen if the remaining 95% start participating in the trade. The market will collapse. Bitcoin is shit. Buy INS. INS will live while the project is alive.

Do you think INS or any other token can survive if what you mentioned happens to bitcoin?
Whenever bitcoin price drops, all the altcoins drops too.
Altcoins or tokens could survive if all of bitcoin participate in the crypto market although bitcoin is used as the main currency to calculate the value of them. Because we have a lot of coins and tokens are created depend on real projects, if they can bring the real value to us, they will survive.

I don't think so. The tokens are not shares on stock market. They are cryptocurrencies and they depend on what happens to the cryptocurrencies market.

A token is not a coin, it can not be mined, it has the same characteristics as stock, it represents the value of the project.
The value of tokens depends on the crypto market because they still not prove their value in real life.

        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██







██
██
██████
██████
██
██







██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ALWASA
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 416
Merit: 250


BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure


View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:48:52 PM
 #5734

How much will the price increase when the test net is launched?
no one knows that. ins probably will be pumped in next bull market, it might happen before testnet launch.

Hello there, i would like to ask if when will the testnet kicks on? Sorry yo ask, i just been busy these pasf few month. Havent heard updates about ins. Thanks a lot.
Testnet will be launched closer to end of 2018.

Thanks for answering. Anyway, i am just concerned to what the price of INS went for the last couple of months. What are uour plans since the price went aggressively down?

Our plan is to continue developing and designing our blockchain platform in parallel with creating real circumstances that will make our token be used by thousands of people on an everyday basis. Thanks for your continuous support. We have talked to other teams and we are confident INS is in top 5% globally in terms of determination, hard work and focus. We’ll get there even if today’s token price does not reflect our potential

i really hope so that you are really doing good developments behind closed doors. and not like any other projects that they are only good that words and not on actions.


   ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀
   
   
         Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/
 

                   ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
 

    ▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀


             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
 

             █▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 

   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 
in
Butrus_INS
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 97
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:40:33 PM
 #5735

How much will the price increase when the test net is launched?
no one knows that. ins probably will be pumped in next bull market, it might happen before testnet launch.

Hello there, i would like to ask if when will the testnet kicks on? Sorry yo ask, i just been busy these pasf few month. Havent heard updates about ins. Thanks a lot.
Testnet will be launched closer to end of 2018.

Thanks for answering. Anyway, i am just concerned to what the price of INS went for the last couple of months. What are uour plans since the price went aggressively down?

Our plan is to continue developing and designing our blockchain platform in parallel with creating real circumstances that will make our token be used by thousands of people on an everyday basis. Thanks for your continuous support. We have talked to other teams and we are confident INS is in top 5% globally in terms of determination, hard work and focus. We’ll get there even if today’s token price does not reflect our potential

i really hope so that you are really doing good developments behind closed doors. and not like any other projects that they are only good that words and not on actions.

Yh, doing good developments - s exactly the thing we're doing, mate! The company, the team, which possess the best-in-class intellegence and experience knows its duty, the front of work and we're handling with hard work on an everyday basis. So, soon u will be able to examine the fruits of our work.



remember10x
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 134
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:21:53 PM
 #5736

Volumn on marketcap decreasing everyday. @.@
What happen if volume continue decreasing to 0. T.T
lookuper
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 134
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:22:49 PM
 #5737

Today btc reached 24k usd in Iran exchange, meanwhile world market crashed. lol
menruou
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 148
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:23:14 PM
 #5738

When the world approves crypto, bitcoin will not be needed. Everyone will buy tokens directly through Fiat - USD/EUR.
Zuzu199
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 125
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:23:39 PM
 #5739

Bitcoin is a parasite. He eats money from ico and crypto exchangers. When direct pairs of tokens/USD are entered, bitcoin will not cost anything. High volatility pushes investors out and he dies.
kuksow
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 132
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:24:03 PM
 #5740

If the INS project will work, then its price will not depend on bitcoin. As the stock market does not depend on bitcoin, so the tokens will not depend on bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!