Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin rise is over  (Read 1917 times)
Anfisman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:53:30 AM

what do you think about below chart?

I think bitcoin rise is over for now. Chart shows that we are in a buble and it should be corrected.
In addition if you look at the weekly chart end of 2013, you will see that it is similar to today.
Big correction may come soon

I don't think so, bitcoin prices can not only determined from the chart alone, many factors affect bitcoin prices, although the charts show nearly same data in 2013 with what is seen this year, it can not be used as a benchmark because bitcoin prices can change any time. and in my opinion the most decisive is the acceptance of people with bitcoin, more people receive bitcoin it will have an impact on bitcoin prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:00:52 AM

I think not because of the increasing number of bitcoin enthusiasts in the world even corporate companies have started using bitcoin as a digital currency exchange tool around the world that will result in very high bitcoin increase
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:20:13 AM

I think not because of the increasing number of bitcoin enthusiasts in the world even corporate companies have started using bitcoin as a digital currency exchange tool around the world that will result in very high bitcoin increase
The demand in btc will keep the btc growing,the only reason why it dips is due to the fud and news but btc have still lots to offer will be good for future.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:27:28 AM

I don't think we can compare this year with 2013, or any other for that matter. Many people talk about Bitcoin and its price, they say that we are in bubble and that could be truth, at least i agree with it. Price go up and down all the time, difference is now that some people do not know what to expect. Another hard fork could happen, and people are afraid. That will have impact on price too.

From the chart that you posted we can see increase in price, but if we are in a bubble fall is iminant. I think that after this fall in price, there will be another rising and this time it could go above 5000 dollars.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:02:01 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 04:00:51 AM by beerlover

Bitcoin started to go up again, after a 2 day slump. This is good news to the community because we may reach $4500-$5000 at the end of the month. Investors once again getting bitcoin and pouring cash in the ecosystem. I think the China news or FUD is over for now. Let's remain positive that this will be another bull run in the horizon that will push the price to new ATH.
The China FUD or news has been over and it is normal to be seeing few of this fluctuations in a while like this. Activities on the market are giving some bullish signals but we cannot really say apparently.
Like you said, the most important thing is to stay positive, and either we see a bull or a bear, bitcoin will always have a very huge support.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:53:54 PM

I don't think we can compare this year with 2013, or any other for that matter. Many people talk about Bitcoin and its price, they say that we are in bubble and that could be truth, at least i agree with it. Price go up and down all the time, difference is now that some people do not know what to expect. Another hard fork could happen, and people are afraid. That will have impact on price too.

From the chart that you posted we can see increase in price, but if we are in a bubble fall is iminant. I think that after this fall in price, there will be another rising and this time it could go above 5000 dollars.

Well I think there's nothing to worry about. Becoming more obsessed with small failings can distruct us from being aware of a much greater shortcomings in ourselves. Mind you that business is just like that. But I believe that bitcoin overcome this fork.Keep going on. I see no reason not to hit the target range because lot of enthusiast tend to give their best to support for bitcoin's future not only for the sake of their needs.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
SwapStick

Activity: 169

King of Cryptos

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:06:42 PM

To be honest, time and time again these charts have proven not to mean anything. It depends if you're trying to play the market short or in a long term.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:32:22 PM

To be honest, time and time again these charts have proven not to mean anything. It depends if you're trying to play the market short or in a long term.

There is only one thing proven by these charts and that means the pattern of bitcoin price is to increase. Look at the past chart displays of bitcoin from year to year and you'll be able to see that bitcoin is growing. And bitcoin's rise will never stop or getting over. Only those people that are angry and jealous of it's success are telling this and also those people that has projects that wants to defeat bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:35:26 PM

Bitcoin price will continue to increase for sure in the future so if you have more bitcoin in your wallet you can earn a lot of profit in the future. More bitcoin more profit to come with us. I also suggest this the right time to buy bitcoin at 4400 dollars because they have possible this month of october become 5k dollars in the future that happen we can earn a lot of profit.
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:33:45 AM

If it had plunged down to the 2200-2700 range and became stagnant like this, then I would worry.

Sure! That kind of occurrence would have absolutely caused a scare no doubt, but whichever way, it would have still been a very good time to buy. Nonetheless, no one ever expected it would have a quick bounce back compared to the scenarios that played out few years back and it sure did show now there is good sign and great support for bitcoin. We cannot say much yet for now though, but the value is really showing some pretty big chance of pushing past resistance soon.
I used to work in sports betting industry, and I can tell you, local governments, everywhere in the world, are restriction people more and more. to force them to bet on local bookmakers only (I am talking about Poland, Turkey, Greece, France, Spain, Germany, Italy and many more countries). Sports betting with bitcoins should grow massively in the future .
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:33:58 AM

btc to 2000 usd for sure
You should wake up from your slumber mate cause you most definitely will not see that. There are so many people, whales and investors waiting to gulp bitcoin even before it gets to that price at all.

As it is from the chart however, it may look like BTC may just keep up with that trend for now, but the speculations may be wrong and that is why bitcoin's movement cannot really be predicted. However, I still see the possibility of bitcoin growing past that before the end of this year.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:55:19 PM

btc to 2000 usd for sure
You should wake up from your slumber mate cause you most definitely will not see that. There are so many people, whales and investors waiting to gulp bitcoin even before it gets to that price at all.

As it is from the chart however, it may look like BTC may just keep up with that trend for now, but the speculations may be wrong and that is why bitcoin's movement cannot really be predicted. However, I still see the possibility of bitcoin growing past that before the end of this year.

I think bitcoin will still rise up to the fork date and then some decline since people will be cashing out.  Though I think Bitcoin will still increase until the end of 2017.  Though I agree we cannot predict the actual price  but we can see the possible price trend because of the news circulating around the market.  Probably we can see Bitcoin at around $6k  before the end of the year,
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:27:04 AM

Yeah, current circumstances are way different compared to 2013 in the sense that Bitcoin/crypto is much more 'established' now and more resilient to negative external influences (disappearing exchanges for instance). I assume we won't see a new ATH this year but I'd guess the bottom won't be under $3000 this time.
Exactly! Looking at the circumstances surrounding bitcoin now and what we had back then, it is so much different. The market cap has grown hugely, there is a whole lot of support, so many investors are already in and despite all the FUDs recently like you said, the impact has been close to nothing compared to what we would have experienced in the past.

So, from the look of things and how fully grounded bitcoin is becoming, there may not be much of a huge bearish trend again this year, but we cannot really say, can we ? Even if it happens, that will just be another sweet opportunity to quickly buy some more before next year cause I am so looking forward to upcoming year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: