Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:42:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to manipulate All Altcoins  (Read 2247 times)
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 06:20:24 AM

pxc pump in one hour

Which exchange? Not that I participate in this kind of thing ...

lets start small, cryptsy, when it's profitability rises, the mindless ones will flock to it, raising the difficulty and price, once the price is high enough, we dump and run for the hills. although that may kill the coin when people start shifting to other coins again.

the only thing that will destory the currency is a lack of support for it , nothing you do.  you should understand that.

0 + 0 = 0

you can play in the middle and have some fun but.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
sal002

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 05:07:27 PM

Did it work?
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 05:51:53 PM

hahaha, i knew you were watching my post, it worked until phenix "disappeared"  havent tried since. i will when i get a new p/s
True___Blue

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2013, 11:09:51 AM

I decided to test a theory, looking at the data on cryptsy and coinchoose, i placed buy orders that were close to the lowest sell order. In 5 minutes nibble became the most profitable coin to mine and it's hashrate trippled in an hour. After people matched my prices it fell to 75% and now people are dumping  Grin Grin. Now i've moved on to Worldcoin, i made an offer, someone topped me on bter and now it looks like all the hash has moved there. anyone want to work with me to profit off these mindless miners?

when you say "close to the lowest sell order" do you mean slightly above it or slightly below it?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: