Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we totally eliminate all the banks in this world?  (Read 6065 times)
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:09:38 PM

I'd like very much to never hear of banks Smiley but they will stay still for long time.
In case of global acceptance of bitcoin, probably they'll change their role, but not so fast.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:42:09 AM

Not sure that banks will be totaly eliminated (too much money and too many smart minds are staying behind the bank system) but I'm sure that banks will have to change the way they work. It seem like P2P transactions are pushing banks to make those changes and blockchain is bringing innovations to this sphere.

We cannot easily eliminate the banks because for the business man banks are their friend because in terms of needs they can ran through banks. Example if they wanted to build another business then lacking of financial or capital banks can let them borrow eventhough their is a terms and condition to be follow. But banks offer also loans for houses. But as of today bitcoin fast earnings than banks because people can easliy buy house without ran through banks if they will work hard of it.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:13:33 AM

Banks won't close, but I'm sure Banks will have to change the way they work. Because virtual currency is the trend of future development.

I agree, it's very impossible that banks will be close,  there are a lot of people who doesnt know bitcoin and some of them are involved in bank, it's either they save their money in bank or their business is involved in the bank.
douhancan58

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:26:57 AM

This is certainly not possible, and if all the Banks were to be eliminated, the cryptocurrency would be replaced. All transactions need to go to the bank. We don't want Banks to be eliminated. I think Banks should recognize the potential of cryptographic COINS and improve their functions!
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:18:25 AM

I think in this generation definitely no, in the future perhaps. However there are facilities banks offer other than processing transactions which are valued, such as lending, these would need to be replaced somehow by the crypto markets.
I think it won't happen in the future.Banks are useful in the economy.They can provide livelihood programs for the poor families across the country.Banks has been proven for being safe in transferring money whenever or wherever we are.Indeed,all big industrial companies use this as the distributor of all wages and allowances of the workers to avoid delayed.Aside from that,all banks now continue finding ways to improve the security of the systems.They never stopped because their goal is to reach the satisfaction of the customer.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:34:04 AM

No. We cannot eliminate all the banks in this world because what is your goal for eliminating the banks in this world. Banks works as a mediator between those who have surplus and who are in need. Currently no substitute institutes or agency is there which can replace banks.
I agree because banks will always exist. Even if a lot of people will use bitcoin there will always be some people that need a bank and maybe the banks will find a way to work together with bitcoin to also save your coins in the bank.
Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:19:50 PM

I don't think so: even in case of generalized use of bitcoin, they will provide all kind of financial services
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:23:00 PM

Unlikely: even in case of a wide acceptance of bitcoin, for most of people banks will be the main source of financial services, as loans or leasing.
But who knows, the world is changing, may be new kind of services will appear on the market

The advantage banks have is that they have been relied upon and trusted for many years, even if they become effectively redundant they will still be used by a number of people who are afraid of change.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:30:43 PM

No. We cannot eliminate all the banks in this world because what is your goal for eliminating the banks in this world. Banks works as a mediator between those who have surplus and who are in need. Currently no substitute institutes or agency is there which can replace banks.
I agree because banks will always exist. Even if a lot of people will use bitcoin there will always be some people that need a bank and maybe the banks will find a way to work together with bitcoin to also save your coins in the bank.
I cant see banks would correlate with bitcoin instead they would rather create their own coin by using blockchain technology too. Eliminating banks do have on 0.0000001% chance or even 0% because as long theres government those institutions would really exist no matter what happens even crypto trend will boom up they will exist and people would really always prefer into those things which are being backed by government itself.
2Godbdglory

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:12:45 PM

Can we totally eliminate all the bank in this world? Not at all because bank is a medium where we can change the bitcoin into cash.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

Actually, banks are a big part of economical system, not only for the services they offer, but for the power they represent.
Even in case of global acceptance of bitcoin, you can bet they'll find a way to keep their control over monetary system.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:16:53 AM

I think it will be hard to eliminate banks because maybe someday they will catch the trend of Bitcoin or other crypto. I think government wil not allow that their banks will be eliminated.
Agreed! There are very much rare chances of this thing to happen. Banks are the basic need of the society and banks are being regulated by government.

There are very little chances of this as banks will remain in this society as long as paper money is there in this world. Crypto currencies will no doubt effect the paper money but still it is very much hard for them to do such kind of thing.
scorpion27

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

bitcoin can replace the existing banks in the world if more and more countries that legalize bitcoin. because blockchain is a new technology that can replace the function of the bank with very low cost and high security

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ TRU REPUTATION NETWORK ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
PRE-SALE OPEN UNTIL 5th MARCH 2018 | PROOF OF REPUTATION  (http://tru.ltd/tokensale)
Advicerabi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:54:15 AM

In the future I believe we will be entering the digital age, and the use of crypto currency will increase, but that does not mean the bank will disappear or will be eliminate. The Bank is a financial institution that I think really help us and runs an important role in the economy of a country, so in the future the bank also still in need.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:15:30 AM

Yes we can, especially now that we are on modern day. Some may say that it cant. But come to think of it, where do people usually buy nowadays,  on-line,  right?! So it is really not impossible that the future money that we're gonna used is the cryptocurrency like bitcoin.  As of now we can buy and pay online using Bitcoin/cryptocurrency, while other still used credit or debit card. Do you get what i mean, just by clicking our crypto wallet we can buy and pay too. So it is really not impossible.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

i think that would be hard if we want to eliminate all banks around the world. their monopoly on people is just too far and advanced. maybe there's a way to clear banks. but, i can't think one or more possibility to eliminate it.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:06:59 AM

To eliminate the banks would mean the there is no more cash, no more fiat money, no more governments...
It's possible, of course, but it's very improbable.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

Actually, banks are a big part of economical system, not only for the services they offer, but for the power they represent.
Even in case of global acceptance of bitcoin, you can bet they'll find a way to keep their control over monetary system.
Exactly! There is no way that we can eliminate the existence of banks in the society. Banks carries a very significant importance in the society and most of the people are dependent on banks and banking system in number of ways.

With the introduction of crypto currency, the usage of paper money will be reduced but even then banks will remain there in this world and people will use them for their convenience.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:44:06 AM

Banks will stay but their numbers in the future are going to be reduced tragically. It's going to be smaller banks at first and  large local banks and then only few international banks will be left.
kaspersky15

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

i dont know if we can eliminate all the banks in this world. even bitcoin or cryptocurrency came big banks or financial institution is still adapting the change that bitcoin want. so even bitcoin is widely accepted. i dont think that bank will disappear in this world.. they backingup the coins that has the same system or principles that they have for them to survive in the society.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: