Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stocks or crypto ? which has great future?  (Read 5953 times)
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 11:56:33 PM

Cryptocurrencies of course gives me higher returns in the short term than stocks would have.Despite the extreme volatility you are always sure that your portfolios will recover with time. Also it is extremely easy to invest in cryptocurrencies comored to stocks.I sit in my country and easily invest in a company at the other end of the world and if the project is solid, I'm bound to make huge returns in the future.So cryptos to me are way better than traditional stocks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DanWagner

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:48:23 AM

It is a very hard comparison to make , crypto's are pretty much unregulated right now.
Stocks also have been around for a long time now, crpyto's are new so we will have to see te next couple of years.
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:31:25 AM

It is a very hard comparison to make , crypto's are pretty much unregulated right now.
Stocks also have been around for a long time now, crpyto's are new so we will have to see te next couple of years.

I will choose crypto that has a great future because we know that a new coin will be launch in everyday or every week and there are too many good projects that will help us to gain some profit in the future. besides that, in the future, I am sure that the technology will lead us to a better life and somehow, this will give impact to us to use the technology and it means, crypto has a big chance to grow in the future. but in stocks, there are many things that we need to know besides to know about the news only. I think stocks depend on the economy of the country and the company that have to join in the stocks market.
ronafurw

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:59:58 AM

I don't think stocks have a better future than cryptocurrency for sure. Take an hour to look at the development chart and you will know why i'm talking like that.
Stocks are now old method of making investments and making money. Stocks are just like trading and they are not much profitable than dealing with digital currencies. Among digital currencies, bitcoin is the best way of making money and among all investments of the world, bitcoin is best. The future of digital currencies is bright and most of the credit goes to bitcoin. Crypto is famous because of bitcoin and its high prices.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:48:25 PM

Stocks has a smaller percentage of loosing money and earning, but in crypto you will have a bigger percentage of loosing and earning money and what can i say that crypto is very more volatile than stocks.
This is why people are able to make big profit with crypto trading because here you observe sharp changes in the values of coin over short time period whereas this is not the case with stock market. This market is very much stable in its prices and that’s why u need to hold your shares for a long time to get some handsome profit. The way technology is increasing, I sent think so anyone is going to prefer stock over crypto.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:38:49 PM

Stocks has a smaller percentage of loosing money and earning, but in crypto you will have a bigger percentage of loosing and earning money and what can i say that crypto is very more volatile than stocks.
This is why people are able to make big profit with crypto trading because here you observe sharp changes in the values of coin over short time period whereas this is not the case with stock market. This market is very much stable in its prices and that’s why u need to hold your shares for a long time to get some handsome profit. The way technology is increasing, I sent think so anyone is going to prefer stock over crypto.
Yes crypto trading a short time business and here you can make a good profit in short time as well as you can lose everything in one shot. You must ready to accept both in crypto trading. The stock is not like this, and you can not make an100% instant profit in stock trading, but it is possible in crypto trading. Whatever it may be and how much risk comes people prefer crypto trading why because we need instant profit.
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:40:11 PM

At this point in the years and years to come, I think investing in crypto will be more profitable than stock trading. Because the bitcoin market is relatively small and it is likely to grow to expand in the coming years, it is likely that you will get more profit if you invest in crypto, While the stock market has a long history and it is very stable so it will not bring much profit to investors.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:41:52 PM

As I have observed, money in stocks take a longer time to grow and will give investors little profit. In crypto coins, your money's growth depends on how high its demand is and compared to stocks, profit is way higher and quicker to obtain
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:43:24 PM

Yes crypto trading a short time business and here you can make a good profit in short time as well as you can lose everything in one shot. You must ready to accept both in crypto trading. The stock is not like this, and you can not make an100% instant profit in stock trading, but it is possible in crypto trading. Whatever it may be and how much risk comes people prefer crypto trading why because we need instant profit.
When it comes into stability and been backed strongly then i would really choose up stocks which we can somehow assure that it would able to last longer since its been here for how many years and seeing cryptoworld is just new ,we cant still be sure if it would run longer compared to stocks but we can able to view that it do have potential to last since we are now on hi-tech era where those coins are really useful.

faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:45:50 PM

Crypto is faster a hundred or a thousand times than stocks. Majority of good and stable stocks will give you 100% profit within 3 to 5yrs.  Where in crypto a coin can pump and give you 4x to 5x in a single day.
 Tongue
i am kinda new to Cryptocurrency .
i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
as i see Cryptocurrency its alot more easy to invest and forget
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:55:23 PM

I would prefer to have both, for portfolio diversity, but I can't afford it at this point.

Stocks of companies like Google have brighter future than crypto. Currently Google is the leading company of AI, Robots, Navigation, etc. This is for stability.
Crypto will show a bigger dollar raise than stocks. This is for profit.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:17:01 PM

Crypto is more profitable due to hight volatility, but spread is not good here comparing to stocks. Moreover, I would not call crypto like low stress game, and volatility is the reason. But you should try this, for sure. I advice you not to get in with all savings.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:34:16 PM

i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?

of course I chose cryptocurrency because the development there is better and the graphics are very easy to read and can make me get rich, and the choice of coin also many can make us plant many assets to get profit.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:40:55 PM

Its better to have both. We have invested stocks long ago. And now there's cryptocurrencies, its part of the new generation investment activities. We must go with the flow while maintaining our stocks. Putting your wealth in different baskets. Whichever will fail then you don't loss everything. As for future's greater value, I think its cryptocurrencies. The world is going digital. We must go with it.

jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:41:35 PM

if we compare profit value from it then surely crypto will win because people get huge profit from crypto trading,for example lets take an example of bitcoin in December 2017, could you imagine people was earned profit of 5K usd in a day.
And also i totally support crypto,crypto is the future of money and we will see crypto currency as official currencies of nations.
so crypto has great future. I am not saying that stocks are bad but they are giving less profit as compare to crypto. poeple have tend to crypto trading than stock market.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:40:03 AM

Stocks are well established and will still be around for a long time to come, but crypto not only has a great future. Crypto is the future.
But right now with cryptocoins the risk is higher than stocks because of their volatility.
I wont argue regarding to that mate as we knew that stocks already proven himself and many people already engage with this industry while bitcoin
is still young and still a lots of speculation regarding to its future, some people  still doubting and still thinking twice before investing, but for us who'already knew how this system works we are aiming for future gain and we are seeing this as a good way to invest our money.

Yeah you are right many people started to understand the potential on crypto currency and making their investment.But stock market is still not a good investment for all kind of people it needs lot of market skill and percentage of getting success also minimum when compared to crypto market.So I think crypto investment has bright future than stocks.
There is no comparison of stock market with bitcoin or you can say crypto market in regard of producing great profits. Bitcoin is highly profitable among all the assets and investments of the world but the thing is if you are good at understanding stock market, you may have some shares in famous businesses.

Otherwise it is better to stay away from stock market and enjoy working for bitcoin because just by holding it, you are going to make big money.
mamesso

Activity: 2100
Merit: 740

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:28:51 PM

I also think cryptocurrency trading easier than stock. But dont think it is easy to get profit.
If in cryptocurrency, when we buy and just set limit sell order depending of your target.
All seems easy but after trying I feel trading is a difficult job. I have lost 100% of my money in a short time, this is my worst experience.
prepare your emotions and mentally before starting trading.
Never buy a pump out of FOMO. You're almost universally guaranteed to buy the ceiling and then either lose money or be forced to wait for a long time before a new ATH is reached.
that's something that is difficult, many people are trying to influence emotions to make transactions. I have confidence from the experience gained. but, my uncontrollable emotion made me lose a lot of money.
Just remember what happened the last time when you let your emotions control your trading decisions. Make a plan before doing anything, then stick to it. If your plan sucked, learn from it and change it for the next round. But don't do trades on a whim, you will lose.
That's a good suggestion, at least I want to try to make a new strategy in my trade.
I have experienced many mistakes and lost money. it's time I started it from scratch.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:05:12 AM

Stcks and Crypto are one good investment that people should not let pass. While both are good investments, investing in Bitcoin is high risk. No need to  a few pages, just look at BTC price today, the difference between the exchange site and Blockchain is just ridiculous. Both Stocks and Crypto are low to medium risk.

I think stock investments are more riskier than crypto trading and it needs lot of knowledge and only experts can succeed in stock market.But in crypto investmnet we just have to buy a good crypto and hold it for some years and it will surely give us profits,but we need to pick potential coin because some cheap coins will fade away with the years.
And as you said both have risks,nothing in this world is risk free so if we want to earn profit then we need to take some risk.
Crypto is better than stocks, because till date all is ok about crypto while stocks is full of scams and fraud especially in my country. The management of a specific company can do any fraud to loot the people who have invested in their company.

That’s why for those people who have no idea of stock, crypto is better idea for their investment. They will make money while exactly doing nothing just waiting.
white.raiden

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:12:00 AM

I think shifting from stock to Crypto is one of the best things to do in this era because stocks are fading out due to government control and manipulations. The blockchain where Crypto operates is a decentralized ecosystem free from manipulations. I prefer investing in Crypto to stocks.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:01:46 AM

Now a days stocks are not so much popular and nearly almost unprofitable but it was popular and profitable at past. People who trade with stocks are transferring to invest into crypto for that reason. Because of its activities investing into crypto is being more popular day by day.
Investing on both of two sides is so much difficult is also very much true. You have to need great skills at trading and sharp mind if you want to invest into crypto. Crypto's developing day by day is the main cause of that's success and we hope it will more successful in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: