Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:32:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stocks or crypto ? which has great future?  (Read 5953 times)
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:18:39 AM

Stocks has a smaller percentage of loosing money and earning, but in crypto you will have a bigger percentage of loosing and earning money and what can i say that crypto is very more volatile than stocks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carolwebd

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:01:26 AM

Stocks has a smaller percentage of loosing money and earning, but in crypto you will have a bigger percentage of loosing and earning money and what can i say that crypto is very more volatile than stocks.
I agree, Bob
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:18:59 AM

If you want to earn big profits then you have to take big risks. Stack markets are regulated and controlled by authorities so they can't jump more than a certain percentage on a daily basis but crypto markets are not regulated by anyone so it can go high like crazy and also can down like crazy so you should be careful when you invest in crypto markets.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:46:36 AM

In my opinion crypto is much better than stock because promising higher profit than stock even any bigger risk but we can manage the risk to be lower. In crypto investor can make rich in less than 1 year but in stock will difficult to get in.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:36:36 AM

i am kinda new to Cryptocurrency .
i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
as i see Cryptocurrency its alot more easy to invest and forget
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?

Unlike cryptocurrency, stock is accepted and known globally. Despite the fact that crypto might have more potentials than stocks, investing in stocks has a greater future as compared to cryptocurrency, because the future of cryptocurrency is not as certain as that of stocks.

imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:37:22 PM

i am going great in stocks. its really technical and fundamental kinda investments
should i shift to Cryptocurrency and start investing without tension and stress?
I will surely go for crypto anytime. Not saying stocks aren't good but they are just too slow for my liking and you may not be very lucky buying into the right stock anyway, so what is the point? However, for cryptocurrency, the profit in value is so much worth the risk and I can even still utilize what I have to even get much more. What I absolutely will not be able to get from stock.
Yes I'm also go to crypto than stock because crypto can give a fast income but sometimes losses depending on the market that we enter that's why it is important to research first before entering in the market in order to avoid a big mistake.

yeah,, just u need analayze before you entering the market reading of candles stick this is very important even u dont have gather news from the crypto using ur eyes and mind u can predict the price.. But if u mistake just correct it to research about the crypto.. Actualy stocks are more technicals and news about the company of invest why did you try ur strategies in stocks to crypto and wait the result.. More searching
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:50:30 AM

Unlike cryptocurrency, stock is accepted and known globally. Despite the fact that crypto might have more potentials than stocks, investing in stocks has a greater future as compared to cryptocurrency, because the future of cryptocurrency is not as certain as that of stocks.
The future of stocks isn't certain either. There have been numerous stocks that got annihilated and wiped out more than 90% of their value in a flash. They're less volatile, but that doesn't mean that they don't have their own risks.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:00:45 AM

So all this time you are always tense and stressed when investing in stocks? I've never invested in stocks and as long as I invest or trade in cryptocurrency, sometimes I get experience tension and stress, but maybe I see tension and stress in cryptocurrency more lowless than stocks.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:02:39 AM

The future of stocks isn't certain either. There have been numerous stocks that got annihilated and wiped out more than 90% of their value in a flash. They're less volatile, but that doesn't mean that they don't have their own risks.

Crypto market is probably going to where stock market is when it comes to acceptance. If you're doing well in stocks, then it won't take long before you get a good grasp of crypto. They're simililar in a lot of aspects

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:57:02 AM

It isnt time to compare between stocks and crypto. Therefore, capitalization and players cryptocurrency still less than stock players. Only, for me who have small fund feel more happy to earn income from crypto. Because the risks are equally high, but crypto is more easily understood.
Risks are not equally high crypto especially bitcoin is risk free and this time is proof of this thing stocks are not that much reliable now because they are bit complicated whereas making money in bitcoin is easier and faster and investor of bitcoin is now receiving more capital profit as compare to the stock shareholders and in my opinions stock people are also coming toward bitcoin because they see the huge profit in bitcoin.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:26:14 AM

I don't think stocks have a better future than cryptocurrency for sure. Take an hour to look at the development chart and you will know why i'm talking like that.
Stocks were one of the very good way of investing money but since the time this bitcoin has been introduced to this world, this trend is changing quite significantly. Now-a-days, people are more interested in investing their money into bitcoin and other crypto currencies other than that of investing in stocks. Investing in bitcoin is proving out to be more beneficial than that of investing in stocks.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:45:54 AM

I don't think stocks have a better future than cryptocurrency for sure. Take an hour to look at the development chart and you will know why i'm talking like that.
Stocks were one of the very good way of investing money but since the time this bitcoin has been introduced to this world, this trend is changing quite significantly. Now-a-days, people are more interested in investing their money into bitcoin and other crypto currencies other than that of investing in stocks. Investing in bitcoin is proving out to be more beneficial than that of investing in stocks.

Many investors are from stocks and forex, after they've seen the potentials of this system and learned it, now they are the one who played well,
bitcoin is the new way of investment and playing as a traders in the market so you don't need to be intelligent to work with this but just be focused
in finding ways to build your owned strategy.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:42:54 AM

I think cryptocurrency has a great future than stocks. Many investors from stock market are now investing in the cryptocurrency the rworld because they are aware cryptocurrency are really profitable.
mamesso

Activity: 2100
Merit: 740

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:54:16 AM

I also think cryptocurrency trading easier than stock. But dont think it is easy to get profit.
If in cryptocurrency, when we buy and just set limit sell order depending of your target.
All seems easy but after trying I feel trading is a difficult job. I have lost 100% of my money in a short time, this is my worst experience.
prepare your emotions and mentally before starting trading.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:16:10 AM

I think Digital currency is the future of currency. So cryptocurrency trading would outshine the stocks. Although it is risky, cryptocurrency trading is more profitable than stock market.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:35:58 PM

I also think cryptocurrency trading easier than stock. But dont think it is easy to get profit.
If in cryptocurrency, when we buy and just set limit sell order depending of your target.
All seems easy but after trying I feel trading is a difficult job. I have lost 100% of my money in a short time, this is my worst experience.
Never buy a pump out of FOMO. You're almost universally guaranteed to buy the ceiling and then either lose money or be forced to wait for a long time before a new ATH is reached.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:57:25 AM

The thing I want to add in this is that everything has a time, this is undoubtedly the era of crypto currency, but yet in the stock market, there were some positive inclines (with no comparison to crypto currency). So if we want to make full advantage out of the situation than you have to strike where iron is hot. Now a days its crypto currency time, may be in the future once the crypto currency gets stable then again it will be the era of stocks.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:34:42 PM

I think Digital currency is the future of currency. So cryptocurrency trading would outshine the stocks. Although it is risky, cryptocurrency trading is more profitable than stock market.
If you mean cryptocurrency as a whole, then it’s quite possible for that to happen, cause cryptocurrencies has been making the major hits in today’s market. Stocks are also putting up quite a good challenge, and if put up against one crypto currency like Bitcoin, they might be able to compete.

Cryptocurrencies won’t be staying on top market, but what gives them advantage is that as the old ones weakens out, new ones are released immediately to attract the interest of investors.
mamesso

Activity: 2100
Merit: 740

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:28:14 PM

Never buy a pump out of FOMO. You're almost universally guaranteed to buy the ceiling and then either lose money or be forced to wait for a long time before a new ATH is reached.
that's something that is difficult, many people are trying to influence emotions to make transactions. I have confidence from the experience gained. but, my uncontrollable emotion made me lose a lot of money.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:15:23 PM

that's something that is difficult, many people are trying to influence emotions to make transactions. I have confidence from the experience gained. but, my uncontrollable emotion made me lose a lot of money.
Just remember what happened the last time when you let your emotions control your trading decisions. Make a plan before doing anything, then stick to it. If your plan sucked, learn from it and change it for the next round. But don't do trades on a whim, you will lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: