Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LockChain [Pre-Sale 29.09] | Decentralized Booking & Vacation Marketplace  (Read 7565 times)
RostSP

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:04:02 PM

LockTrip denied to pay its debt making excuses by low conversion from site of partner
The article with the excuses from blog of LockTrip https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/lockchains-wings-ai-case-community-vote-7be88546a353
The telegram chat is censoring and all messages from investors who didn't support the gypsy style of the business are deleting
How I saw this situation: the team of LockTrip had bought the Airbus 320 in the credit, used it and after all decide to not pay making excuses it wasn't useful for trips from Sofia to Pernik because the wheels of the Airbus are too small. It's really a wonderful gypsy style of the business.
What will be the conflict with another community?! A lot of negative and all that informations will go to the blogs and to the forum and it will make a lot of the influence to the LockTrip community.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

Lockchain-LockTrip scam. Sell the coin as long as there is a chance. Soon it will go to the bottom. They will be sued.
Syndrome

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

Do I understand rightly? These developers have agreed with another team (wings) and then decided to break the agreement saying that they did not get what they wanted?
I do not know how you call it, but for me it's a scam and as the editor of the news channel I hope you'll explain everything. Otherwise, I'll write about the situation (I think the rating will pick up such an article).
mentorr

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:53:19 PM

I learned about Lockchain from the Wings platform and even bought some tokens. But when I learned that the Lockchain team decided to fool the Wings community. Then I immediately sold this shit
RostSP

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

Do I understand rightly? These developers have agreed with another team (wings) and then decided to break the agreement saying that they did not get what they wanted?
I do not know how you call it, but for me it's a scam and as the editor of the news channel I hope you'll explain everything. Otherwise, I'll write about the situation (I think the rating will pick up such an article).
100% right the team of the LockTrip (ex-LockChain) used the platform of the DAO Wings for analyzing and promoting
https://alpha.wings.ai/#!/home/project/0x065ed8DBcb74ba484d49112AEd4aa745750370b8/info

And then decide not pay the rewards justifying that by "low conversion" and not "exclusive place"
CryptoOnanist

Activity: 63
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:47:00 PM

LockTrip (LockChain) decided not to pay to Wings.ai that fulfilled all obligations about placing LockChain project at Wings-platform - https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/lockchains-wings-ai-case-community-vote-7be88546a353.
Good deal - save 300K$ for sluts and drugs for LockTrip scam-team  Cheesy
But actualy they don't care about their reputation as any other scam.
Syndrome

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

100% right the team of the LockTrip (ex-LockChain) used the platform of the DAO Wings for analyzing and promoting
https://alpha.wings.ai/#!/home/project/0x065ed8DBcb74ba484d49112AEd4aa745750370b8/info

And then decide not pay the rewards justifying that by "low conversion" and not "exclusive place"

If the agreement is, then it must be executed. Let's see what they say but the normal team must fulfill their obligations. After all, if you ordered a design and you made it you can not say I will not pay.
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

If the agreement is, then it must be executed. Let's see what they say but the normal team must fulfill their obligations. After all, if you ordered a design and you made it you can not say I will not pay.
Looks like a fraud is one of the basic ideas of this company, their CEO and founder running bitcoin7.com exchange - which was "hacked" but old members know about exit scam of this "exchange"... And in this moment it's just primitive pyramid with same owner.
For newcomers - investing in this platform is so so dangerous, and for who already invest - is good time to think about hold or wait when team start dumping their coins and disappear...
For wings community - such a big companies like STOX, Bancor, INS, AdEX, etc payed for your service, so you should know you are running and doing great decentralized service with a big bright future Wink

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:11:54 PM

LockTrip (LockChain) decided not to pay to Wings.ai that fulfilled all obligations about placing LockChain project at Wings-platform - https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/lockchains-wings-ai-case-community-vote-7be88546a353.
Moreover it's not a 300k - with such liquidity of the token it's closer to 50k, hitbtc has only few btc on bid side and other even less. So basically they don't wanna give the tokens which were allocated to wings in their whitepaper (marketing section).

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:07:17 AM

Yes, I'm leaving this project and will advise everyone. If the LOC is unable to perform the agreement which it concluded with the project wings. That's how you can go on with this project. Where is the guarantee that tomorrow they will not deceive you.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:12:14 AM

Yes, I'm leaving this project and will advise everyone. If the LOC is unable to perform the agreement which it concluded with the project wings. That's how you can go on with this project. Where is the guarantee that tomorrow they will not deceive you.

And you did not think that the PROJECT wings deceives you. I'd claim I wrote directly to the developers WINGS. Let them solve this problem.

Fidelmi

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:55:18 AM

i like your idea and as a current airbnb customer i appreciate the 0% fee. but i wonder, if you (lockchain) don't earn anything, how can you survive? where does your income vome from?
magum

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:47:37 AM

LockTrip denied to pay its debt making excuses by low conversion from site of partner
The article with the excuses from blog of LockTrip https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/lockchains-wings-ai-case-community-vote-7be88546a353
The telegram chat is censoring and all messages from investors who didn't support the gypsy style of the business are deleting
How I saw this situation: the team of LockTrip had bought the Airbus 320 in the credit, used it and after all decide to not pay making excuses it wasn't useful for trips from Sofia to Pernik because the wheels of the Airbus are too small. It's really a wonderful gypsy style of the business.
What will be the conflict with another community?! A lot of negative and all that informations will go to the blogs and to the forum and it will make a lot of the influence to the LockTrip community.

I suspected from the beginning that lockchain were scammers and skip forecasting this shit
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:55:39 PM

Participating in the LOC Airdrop from a country where the Airdrop has been finalized
https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/participating-in-the-loc-airdrop-from-a-country-where-the-airdrop-has-been-finalized-621fd7f7a78b

We have received an incredible amount of interest and participants from some countries and as a result we had disabled the airdrop for future participants from these regions.

Please see the exact list of countries for which the signups are not credited anymore, and the corresponding dates/times when this has come into effect.

Vietnam — 6:20 UTC (June 2nd 2018)
Philippines — 6:20 UTC (June 2nd 2018)
Indonesia — 6:20 UTC (June 2nd 2018)
India — 6:20 UTC (June 2nd 2018)
Pakistan — 6:20 UTC (June 2nd 2018)
Thailand — 6:20 UTC (June 2nd 2018)
Myanmar — 6:20 UTC (June 2nd 2018)
Malaysia — 6:20 UTC (June 2nd 2018)
Nigeria — 6:20 UTC (June 2nd 2018)
Bangladesh — 6:20 UTC (June 2nd 2018)

If you are located in one of these locations, you will not get $10 for participating yourself, but you will still be able to refer other people from countries where the Airdrop is still active through your referral link for which you will be rewarded $5 for each person.

In order to start referring people, you can complete the airdrop as usual, and copy and send your referral link to other people which you will find in the “Airdrop” tab inside your dashboard after you complete the steps.

Every eligible person who signs up, will generate you $5 as a referral bonus. An eligible person will be considered (anyone who completed all steps successfully, does not violate the rules and who at the same time is not located in the above countries)

Thank you for your amazing support and for being part of the LOC Travel Revolution Airdrop!
RostSP

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:44:29 PM

The useful information from partners https://twitter.com/FastCryptoTrade/status/1004075701342007296
#Bancor says that collect 25k eth+ with only investors of wings
$LOC was broken all liability with wings
they are showing this article https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/lockchains-wings-ai-case-community-vote-7be88546a353

SCAM ALERT Cheesy

#LockTrip looks like a #scam
#blockchain #cryptocurrency
Ivanech

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:58:43 AM

The useful information from partners https://twitter.com/FastCryptoTrade/status/1004075701342007296
#Bancor says that collect 25k eth+ with only investors of wings
$LOC was broken all liability with wings
they are showing this article https://medium.com/@LockChainCo/lockchains-wings-ai-case-community-vote-7be88546a353

SCAM ALERT Cheesy

#LockTrip looks like a #scam
#blockchain #cryptocurrency

Join The #SCAM Revolution With LockTrip!
Syndrome

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:47:01 AM

Very offensive result and it is not surprising that the price on the bottom without bidding is almost. If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time when one company in another in cryptomir throws money on breaking its agreement?
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:12:49 AM

Hello LockChain believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of LockChain at: https://cointopper.com/coin/lockchain

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:20:08 AM

I learned about Lockchain from the Wings platform and even bought some tokens. But when I learned that the Lockchain team decided to fool the Wings community. Then I immediately sold this shit

Lockchain is doing very bad things in terms of marketing and a failed to reach the target of the community. Now most of the people sold their coin because team failed their promises to the community.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:51:51 PM

what a shame this LockChain team. They are creating articles about wings and you can read only lies there.
It's a scam project and you stay far away  from it. Even if we let this project die they still make a big harm to the community because taking all money from ICO.
LOCKRIP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: