Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:51:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion  (Read 874 times)
lakimens (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:44:23 PM

Before you say something like "airdrop shill", know that I am not in the airdrop.

Hello guys, I am here to say a few words about Deep Onion, you might call this "shilling" but it's the truth.
Deep Onion is an anonymity focused coin, unlike most others it's actually a coin and not a token.

Right now, it's using TOR on it's network and operating it also makes you a TOR node. Why is that important you say?
Well, say you want to go on the deep web, you need to go through a few nodes, proxies if you'd like to call them that.
The thing about nodes is, anyone can create a node, meaning it's that easy to spy on the network.

The American Government IS making A LOT of nodes. How do I know this? Well, there have been quite a few website takedowns and how do they know where the website comes from, it's IP, the server it's hosted on? Exactly, TOR nodes.

I've bought a large amount of this coin and I plan to keep it long term. There is a lot of profit to be made. Right now it's at a very low price, it's ATH was $5. Buy now at $0.60 and profit 3x in a month or two. Also, please keep your coins in the desktop wallet to help the TOR network.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:19:12 PM

Agreed! I am not in the airdrop for that coin either but also purchased quite a bit of this coin and plan on holding long term. I see this going up in value and hope it's the next big hit!

NereuFajardo

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:22:22 PM

Cheesy Does anyone here known how many deep onion per member rank. still wonder should I join this or other campaign
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:02:26 PM

I am part of the airdrop and I've also purchased some coins. I have to agree that anonymity is gonna be huge in the crypto world in the next coming years. The most important thing about deeponion is the support it has, I can see it being the next byteball if done right.

Cheesy Does anyone here known how many deep onion per member rank. still wonder should I join this or other campaign

I say you join deeponion, atleast do two airdrops and then if you really want to you can move on, but don't miss out on this great coin. If I'd have to estimate how many coins you'll get, Id say anywhere between 200-350 a drop, but this is just a wild guess and estimation.

Campaign Manager (2018)
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:10:51 PM

So you are basically saying TOR isn't really anonymous. How can deeponion be very safe anon coin? I have huge doubts. I think its gonna be good coin even without anonymity but your sentences contradict.

Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:51:32 PM

Before you say something like "airdrop shill", know that I am not in the airdrop.

Hello guys, I am here to say a few words about Deep Onion, you might call this "shilling" but it's the truth.
Deep Onion is an anonymity focused coin, unlike most others it's actually a coin and not a token.

Right now, it's using TOR on it's network and operating it also makes you a TOR node. Why is that important you say?
Well, say you want to go on the deep web, you need to go through a few nodes, proxies if you'd like to call them that.
The thing about nodes is, anyone can create a node, meaning it's that easy to spy on the network.

The American Government IS making A LOT of nodes. How do I know this? Well, there have been quite a few website takedowns and how do they know where the website comes from, it's IP, the server it's hosted on? Exactly, TOR nodes.

I've bought a large amount of this coin and I plan to keep it long term. There is a lot of profit to be made. Right now it's at a very low price, it's ATH was $5. Buy now at $0.60 and profit 3x in a month or two. Also, please keep your coins in the desktop wallet to help the TOR network.
Completely agree with you dude. This coin has so much potential and it is possible to make huge profits with thi coin in the long run. I am simply HODLing my onions for long term profits and I am loving the ride to the moon.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:30:11 PM

Completely agree with you dude. This coin has so much potential and it is possible to make huge profits with thi coin in the long run. I am simply HODLing my onions for long term profits and I am loving the ride to the moon.  Grin
just like what others coins start this is like this deepcoin will truly has a potential and will benefit and give a huge of profit in the near future all that has this coin might hold and wait for its time.
lakimens (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:37:05 PM

Buy and hold, it's about to start rising again, seems like we're out of the pit for now, but maybe it's just temporary. All my coins have started recovering, except ONION.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Compradora

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:42:16 PM

Buy and hold, it's about to start rising again, seems like we're out of the pit for now, but maybe it's just temporary. All my coins have started recovering, except ONION.

You're promoting this useless token but how about selling them after buying them?

The only useless exchange you can trade it is novaexchange and the daily trade volume is only $12k. Are you kidding dude?
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:56:44 PM

This is not a shit coin first of all. Every web user wants their own privacy.Anonymity is the first thing for a web user.Nobody like others to know who are we and what we are doing online. Deep onion help users do their activities online without revealing their identity.It would be great if it implements tor network trading.I mean for such a coin an exchange is not promising.They should be traded off-exchange like byteball.
lakimens (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:07:42 PM

You're promoting this useless token but how about selling them after buying them?

The only useless exchange you can trade it is novaexchange and the daily trade volume is only $12k. Are you kidding dude?

That's how it is now, but as time passes, the volume is gonna start rising, they'll go on a bigger exchange.
It's pretty easy to sell if you really want to, orders pass quickly, trading vol is small right now, because of the airdrop. People are not selling.

Join Delta-V, the group that pumped IOP 1000% and get ready for the most INSANE gains for minimal effort. Don't be deluded. Don't be a no-pumper. https://discord.gg/8VyWZFU

Reported.

jzone23

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:35:09 PM

Im also interested on this coins airdrops had heard some people who happen to join and entitled for airdrops had made money already with their token unfortunately Im still on other campaign and find deeponion campaign quite confusing.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
lakimens (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:39:34 PM

Im also interested on this coins airdrops had heard some people who happen to join and entitled for airdrops had made money already with their token unfortunately Im still on other campaign and find deeponion campaign quite confusing.
Confusing how?

danny0201

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:16:45 PM

Very interesting this coin. Hope to be able to get some of the airdrops as well.....  this coin will be huge some day
bitphonics

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:20:52 PM

This coin has a very promising future ahead of it if it can stay on track and hit major goalposts that are coming up. With the inclusion of DeepTrust, DeepSend, and QuickSend this coin will really be a powerhouse. Fingers crossed nothing goes off the rails, but I have faith that the team can pull it off. (By faith I mean there is only so much I can learn without actually being a dev on the team. More educated faith.)
trucker_bill

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:28:24 PM

Hey - is some of you fellas able to tell me how to get into the airdrop community - i believe in this coin long-term and want to be part!

Thanks,
tb
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:09:16 PM

Thanks for sharing. Maybe you have an idea, how to get those coins into an android wallet and how to use Tor with which browser without rooting the phone.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:13:31 PM

I have no doubt that this coin has a big future and the prise will be 5x
lakimens (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:56:24 PM

Thanks for sharing. Maybe you have an idea, how to get those coins into an android wallet and how to use Tor with which browser without rooting the phone.
A few android wallets use TOR, but I don't think any of them support ONION yet.

MaxDigger

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:10:04 PM

Hey - is some of you fellas able to tell me how to get into the airdrop community - i believe in this coin long-term and want to be part!

Thanks,
tb

Hi, In order to be able to get into the airdrop, you would have to fulfill several conditions. One of the requirements is that your ranking is a minimum Jr. Member. To have a bitcointalk forum account opened before the first of September and to be active in discussions. Of course, your posts should be helpful to others.
As I see you are new to this forum and I would recommend you to view DO site and to start participate in their forum https://deeponion.org/ At the moment, your rank does not allow you to participate in the airdrop, but at the DO forum you will always have additional opportunities to get the first onion. Good luck.
redwine49

Activity: 980
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:21:13 PM

why you all trully believe with deeponion??and say anything good in it without this one?
do you know this news or not???

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057229.0

and deeponion developer got red trust so much
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=321080

MaxDigger

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:35:48 AM

It's not the first time that people in the forum have different opinions. That's fine by me. But if somebody does it out of some personal anger, I do not get it. These days you have people who are saying that bitcoins are fraud and the world continues to function. My suggestion is that You can always go to DO community website and to read more information about this project.
redwine49

Activity: 980
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:38:31 AM

It's not the first time that people in the forum have different opinions. That's fine by me. But if somebody does it out of some personal anger, I do not get it. These days you have people who are saying that bitcoins are fraud and the world continues to function. My suggestion is that You can always go to DO community website and to read more information about this project.

for newcomer or some big investor who doesnt have time to do research. they will avoid this coin when they heard about this rumor
if no body want to defend by giving some constructive explaination it will be big fail for this coin future.
you know some of trusted member of this forum is already giving red trust to the dev account, they are not giving those report without strong reason.
its a big punch for this coin already. for my opinion, iam not gonna wasting time do search more and believe for this coin till this bad news clear
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:35:18 PM

i cant participate for the airdrop for now, but i buy 500onions and plan to hold coz i like the concept, and i think this coin will rising soon
CryptoCommander

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:44:27 PM

Ive been interested in this coin as well and have followed it for some time now. The thing I can't wrap my head around is the potential for growth of a privacy coin like this in a market where essentially all coins provide a certain level of security. I guess my question is how beneficial is the use of the TOR network to a coin like this?
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:55:38 AM

Is there another airdrop coming for deeponion anytime soon?
GambleTime

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:42:59 PM

So you are basically saying TOR isn't really anonymous. How can deeponion be very safe anon coin? I have huge doubts. I think its gonna be good coin even without anonymity but your sentences contradict.

This is the same for all TOR anonymous cryptocurrencies. TOR network function is to hide IP addres and so hide transaction on the blockchain netrowk. But DeepOnion anonimity will be complete with DeepSend. It's like an improved version of the SUperSend feature of Supercoin. It will us a multi-signature method to hide all transaction traces.
I think that DO+Deepsend will be the best combo available out there for anonymous criptocurrencies. Maybe VERGE or Monero could be similar...but with less features and less future.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: