Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2017, 12:33:25 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello, questions about TH and referral code  (Read 766 times)
seqtek

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 24, 2011, 09:36:58 PM

Hello.  I can't seem to post in any other forums even though I have been a member here since May so hopefully after posting here I will be able to participate in other forums.

Do people who use other people's Tradehill referral codes actually get 10% discount or is it just the person who is passing out the referral code?  I plan on signing up on Tradehill but saw some people claiming their referral code actually provides a discount to those who use it.  True or false?  I will probably use one anyway, so if you can answer the below questions the best and post your code, I'll sign up with yours.

I've been following BTC for quite a while and started mining recently.  Plan on buying a few also.  Any good way to establish a reputation so I can buy (and eventually sell) OTC?  Any advice on what to watch out for (or a website that provides best practices)?  I have a perfect ebay account and a very old verified paypal account with zero issues.  Any other options here?

Thanks for any assistance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
iambean

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 24, 2011, 09:50:28 PM

Hey SeqTek, from my understanding, and I quote the TH website,

"Anyone who creates an account with TradeHill using your code will generate revenue for you when they trade. That account will also get a 10% discount on trades for the lifetime of the account."

So yes, you create revenue for me AND your account will also get a 10% discount on trades.

Feel free to use my link on my sig if this was helpful. Thanks!

TradeHill will give YOU 10% off every trade for life with this link:
http://www.tradehill.com/?r=TH-R19172 (http://www.tradehill.com/?r=TH-R19172)
chuckypalumbo

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 24, 2011, 10:23:52 PM

Hello.  I can't seem to post in any other forums even though I have been a member here since May so hopefully after posting here I will be able to participate in other forums.

Do people who use other people's Tradehill referral codes actually get 10% discount or is it just the person who is passing out the referral code?  I plan on signing up on Tradehill but saw some people claiming their referral code actually provides a discount to those who use it.  True or false?  I will probably use one anyway, so if you can answer the below questions the best and post your code, I'll sign up with yours.

I've been following BTC for quite a while and started mining recently.  Plan on buying a few also.  Any good way to establish a reputation so I can buy (and eventually sell) OTC?  Any advice on what to watch out for (or a website that provides best practices)?  I have a perfect ebay account and a very old verified paypal account with zero issues.  Any other options here?

Thanks for any assistance.

Correct, you get a 10% discount with the referral code and create revenue for the person who's code you use. Feel free to read my sig for a code to Tradehill, I also have a bitcoin7 code, but they don't take Dwolla at the moment.
seqtek

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 12:30:33 AM

Thank you both!

Does anyone know how many posts it takes to become an "established" member on the forums?
edd
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2011, 12:34:28 AM

Thank you both!

Does anyone know how many posts it takes to become an "established" member on the forums?

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=15958.0

You are considered "established" if you have spent 4 hours online and have made 5 posts.

Still around.
seqtek

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 01:12:40 AM

Awesome.  So just 3 more posts!
chuckypalumbo

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 01:13:53 AM

Awesome.  So just 3 more posts!

Correct, then you can start posting in the main forum Smiley Enjoy, and welcome to the forums.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.