Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 194668 times)
queenofbtc

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:31:58 PM

Private sale? When?

POTENTIAM the rewarding music ecosystem powered by blockchain technology.
zee123 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:50:15 PM

There are many blockchain project in music industry - are you afraid of your competition and what are your advantages?  Smiley

Hi Heimer, yes there are some blockchain projects in the music industry but I believe there is room for more. The same way you have several choices with products eg headphones, cereal, cars etc There is room for more especially when it comes to blockchain technology still being in its infancy.
Now the thing is most of the music projects focus on the music artists solely. We have taken a different approach, we believe for the music industry to perform to its optimum potential you can't just make a change with one of the parts, you have to change the whole idea. Hence we are focusing on everyone on the music supply chain that includes everyone that contributes to the creation, promotion, and consumption of music. We place great emphasis on rewarding all those that make the industry function including the fans which are mostly ignored. Any social media platform or even business worth is based on the user base, hence we have taken the time to incorporate a structure and a reward system that would reach the fans/supporters. Most of the roles in the network are transferable or interchangeable. We are creating a system to raise funds for music creatives, and a means to gain exposure and importantly taking out all those that make it an expensive proposition or long winding. An ecosystem which comprises all the necessary facets of the music industry to collaborate. So we are not afraid of the current competition. I believe they will start to rewrite their plans and structure. We have a database already of music artists, writers, bloggers, producers, and music lovers we already work with. See our music publication https://www.Britznbeatz.co.uk and our work ethic and determination is second to none. Also, hardly would you find people doing what we are proposing to do at the moment.

Please anything you are unsure of or question you might have please do not hesitate to ask. Also, you can always grace our telegram channel with your presence. https://t.me/potentiamgroup

Thanks

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
babsshore

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:54:12 AM

Hi, how would potentiam generate revenue from advertisers. Is there a process whereby advert placed on the platform can influence the value of PTM.
joepino2k1

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:48:26 AM

The community reward system is such a good idea, members have the opportunity to earn token rewards by engaging in activities on the platform by inviting new members and sharing promotional content. I see this as a good marketing strategy for potentiam. It was well thought of.
babsshore

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:06:54 AM

Hi, how would potentiam generate revenue from advertisers. Is there a process whereby advert placed on the platform can influence the value of PTM.

Hello Dev, can you answer the question regarding the revenue generation via advert. Thanks
zee123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 04:59:16 PM

Hello Dev, can you answer the question regarding the revenue generation via advert. Thanks

Hello, thanks for your question. Our plans at Potentiam is to flip the current advertising model on its head. We intend for the community to generate revenue from advertisers directly while Potentiam will simply receive tiny fees for transactions on the site. The traffic big companies sell to advertisers is the peolple, who receive nothing in return. We will give the power rightfully to the people.

There are two basic ways advertisers will advertise on the platform;

1) The Advertiser will contact a member with a high profile feed directly, and place a request for a feature on their feed. The price is set and agree by both parties.

2) To increase the visibility of any digital media, advertisers can assign an amount of PTM with any piece of digital marketing media and select the payout rate per View, Share and Vote  which will be distributed accordingly till the assigned sum is exhausted.

At Potentiam the focus is on creating a platform that will improve lives of its members through quality in service with financial incentive, as they earn ad sponsored revenue which also reduces the amount of time wasted on spam amongst other benefits. If you provide a good service of value to people the reward will come. To answer your last question. Not specifically designed as such but the more the platform is used the more use of PTM and inturn its burn rate increases. However in terms of the value of PTM we believe it will reflect the exceptional value that we intend to make available to the world.

Hope that answered your question if you have anymore please dont hesitate to ask.

zee123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 12:57:45 PM

The community reward system is such a good idea, members have the opportunity to earn token rewards by engaging in activities on the platform by inviting new members and sharing promotional content. I see this as a good marketing strategy for potentiam. It was well thought of.

Hi, glad you appreciate our work. We spent a lot of time documenting our idea. It is based mainly on our experience with Britznbeatz, we identified what drives loyalty. And in so doing we have placed emphasis on:

1.Functional loyalty
2.Simplicity
3.Reward system
We have created various opportunities on the network to incentivise users. Fans, music creatives, and even investors.

For example, the potent vault is the network stability tool which safeguards the liquidity of the platform. This grants potent vault members access to the whole of the Potentiam network for a time in return for locking-up(taking PTM’s out of circulation) PTM tokens for a specific amount of time. This also increases the IAM score of the holder on the network granting higher voting rights. In this case of functional loyalty, the potent vault adopters are in-turn rewarded for this action.
All the use case on Potentiam are simple and easy to understand and adopt. People naturally look for the easiest, quickest route to solving problems and completing tasks.
A reward is an obvious way to keep customers loyal. It’s the foundation of many loyalty schemes.

Remember all PTM holders benefit from 30% of the burnt fees the platform generates. Also, the whole network benefits from the actions of the potent vault members as they have temporarily taken PTM out of circulation(programmable scarcity).

ICOGuide

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:49:22 AM

There have been quite a few projects like this, connecting the entertainment industry to blockchain to reward artists. However, I feel like for now, it could seem like a far fetched idea for the general public. Still not a bad idea to keep some of your money in these types of projects before the industry blows up even more.
zee123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:47:48 PM

There have been quite a few projects like this, connecting the entertainment industry to blockchain to reward artists. However, I feel like for now, it could seem like a far fetched idea for the general public. Still not a bad idea to keep some of your money in these types of projects before the industry blows up even more.

Hi ICOGuide, yes there have been blockchain based platforms connecting music artists to a reward system. Potentiam is far more than that, it is not only rewarding music artists but all those involved in the creation, promotion, and consumption of music. Potentiam is creating an ecosystem where music creatives e.g music writers, bloggers, influencers, producers, fans etc can interact and collaborate without the need for middlemen. It is an ecosystem centered on two main principles.
1. Capital
2. Exposure

Potentiam proposes to decentralise the focus in the music industry by empowering all those involved in the music supply chain.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

queenofbtc

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:28:46 AM

Hi POTENTIAM thank you. Its just been a amazing experience dealing with you guys. From finding it. To registering and getting in contact with me for the private sale. The most important bit. This has got my support. Up to the moon and back. Thank yu POTENTIAM

POTENTIAM the rewarding music ecosystem powered by blockchain technology.
joepino2k1

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:15:09 AM

In your white paper, the IAM functionality gives profile credence and also an overall score system which helps quide the potentiam community to understand it's users. Can you explain how the potent vault is a multiplier of IAM.

babsshore

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:41:13 AM

Hello, thanks for your question. Our plans at Potentiam is to flip the current advertising model on its head. We intend for the community to generate revenue from advertisers directly while Potentiam will simply receive tiny fees for transactions on the site. The traffic big companies sell to advertisers is the peolple, who receive nothing in return. We will give the power rightfully to the people.

1) The Advertiser will contact a member with a high profile feed directly, and place a request for a feature on their feed. The price is set and agree by both parties.

2) To increase the visibility of any digital media, advertisers can assign an amount of PTM with any piece of digital marketing media and select the payout rate per View, Share and Vote  which will be distributed accordingly till the assigned sum is exhausted.

At Potentiam the focus is on creating a platform that will improve lives of its members through quality in service with financial incentive, as they earn ad sponsored revenue which also reduces the amount of time wasted on spam amongst other benefits. If you provide a good service of value to people the reward will come. To answer your last question. Not specifically designed as such but the more the platform is used the more use of PTM and inturn its burn rate increases. However in terms of the value of PTM we believe it will reflect the exceptional value that we intend to make available to the world.

Hope that answered your question if you have anymore please dont hesitate to ask.

Thank you very much for your explaination which has shed more light on my question regarding revenue. However, The control of bad actors on the network has been vested in the hands of potent vault holders. Does this mean that only potent vault hoders are eligible to elect individuals that can publish feeds on the network?
kshowland44

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:31:46 AM

I have been following your project on other social media and I found interest based on the idea behind a reward system for a music platform. Without any doubt, I am convinced that this project will change the industry but I have a few questions that needs clarity before I decide to participate in the ICO.

1, Since you are based in the UK, do you have any known partners behind your project with vast experience in the block chain industry that can be verified

2, Is your token (PTM), will it be solely a utility token?

3, As an investor, how can potentiam be beneficiary to me in the long term.

4, What exactly was your drive that made you embark on this project

If you can answer the following questions, then I will invest in your project and support this venture.
zee123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:34:39 PM

I have been following your project on other social media and I found interest based on the idea behind a reward system for a music platform. Without any doubt, I am convinced that this project will change the industry but I have a few questions that needs clarity before I decide to participate in the ICO.

1, Since you are based in the UK, do you have any known partners behind your project with vast experience in the block chain industry that can be verified

2, Is your token (PTM), will it be solely a utility token?

3, As an investor, how can potentiam be beneficiary to me in the long term.

4, What exactly was your drive that made you embark on this project

If you can answer the following questions, then I will invest in your project and support this venture.

Hi kshowland44, thanks for your comments. We have a team of blockchain experts on Potentiam, Stefano Paluello who is one of the advisors on the project who has vast experience in blockchain architecture, he has worked for Shell and Microsoft. We also have Ali Zain who is the CEO of Ideofuzion who also has vast experience with Blockchain development. We are currently in talks with a major player in the UK which I believe you will definitely appreciate.

PTM token is structured as a utility token, it gives access to the network, its the unit of exchange on the network.

We have carefully structured the network in such a way that it can be beneficial to everyone, not just music artists or other creatives, but fans/investors. As an investor, we have a tool on the platform that grants access to premium content on the network, this is known as the potent vault, this also is a means by which investors who believe in the project can get involved. A minimum amount of PTM is locked up with the use of a smart contract for a term time and this gives you a certain degree of moderation rights on the network which rewards you with a 30 percent ratio of fees generated on the network. This tool is essential to the stability of the network as a whole. It also creates a form of scarcity of PTM tokens which can have a direct correlation to the value. We also burn 30 percent of fees the platform generates.

We started this project because of our experience in the music industry. It's been a continuous journey, we started out with managing emerging artists and quickly discovered certain obstacles in creating good exposure, to solve this problem it required funds, which in itself is another problem. So we set up Britznbeatz to promote the artists with our editorial content. As soon as we started we received an influx of demand and quickly realised we needed more writers. So we came up with a plan which was mutually beneficial to the writers, artists and ourselves. With the marketing of the platform, we incentivised readers to stay on by using promotions which we found limiting because of the nature of rewards we gave out. From there we came up with the idea of Potentiam.

I do hope I have answered your questions to your satisfaction but if anything is unclear and you have any more questions please do not hesitate to ask. You can also join us on telegram here: https://t.me/potentiamgroup

Bossladyico

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:47:24 PM

Loving this project. Been following you guys for awhile. Amazing work! When does ico start? I have registered already. Waiting with anticipation
zee123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 02:53:24 PM

Thank you very much for your explaination which has shed more light on my question regarding revenue. However, The control of bad actors on the network has been vested in the hands of potent vault holders. Does this mean that only potent vault hoders are eligible to elect individuals that can publish feeds on the network?

No, anyone can publish on their own feed. There is no barrier to entry, but feeds in general, are moderated by the people with high reputation scores(IAM).  This can happen to be a potent vault member.

zee123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 08:51:44 PM

Loving this project. Been following you guys for awhile. Amazing work! When does ico start? I have registered already. Waiting with anticipation

Hi Bossladyico, thanks for the support and kind words. ICO date is yet to be decided but we are having a private sale. It will be announced on our social media pages. Follow us for updates on telegram: https://t.me/potentiamgroup

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:24:56 PM

Do you have some kind of demo? I would like to try it if exists.
zee123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:52:51 PM

Do you have some kind of demo? I would like to try it if exists.

Hi baby222, thank you for contacting us. We do not have a demo as such but what we do have is an existing business in the same industry where the users are easily transferable. The funds are being raised to develop the network.

Bossladyico

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:44:09 AM

I like to congratulate the POTENTIAM team especially Marcus. I wont attempt the surname.  Well done. I love the vision you guys are creating. Keep up the great work. Bless you guys. Xo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: