Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:23:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Potentiam-The Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 194665 times)
sjuzze

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

I have something I can not find information about bounty anywhere. In telegram chat, I read that the bounty program is working, but where are its terms and how to participate?

You will find detailed information on the conditions in telegram chat https://t.me/joinchat/HbZ251AP5E5HUoA-k105Cw I myself have been looking for it for a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Medyna

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:57:09 PM

I have something I can not find information about bounty anywhere. In telegram chat, I read that the bounty program is working, but where are its terms and how to participate?

You will find detailed information on the conditions in telegram chat https://t.me/joinchat/HbZ251AP5E5HUoA-k105Cw I myself have been looking for it for a long time.

Thank you very much! But I understand now bounty on a pause. Well, nothing, I'll wait when there will be a continuation))
crypto mommy

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

The guys have an interesting approach. Three months after the successful completion of ICO, they are still make bounty. This indicates positive attitudes in the community))
sjuzze

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:14:39 PM

Thank you very much! But I understand now bounty on a pause. Well, nothing, I'll wait when there will be a continuation))

Always please)) Now there are very few projects that run bounty and are calculated by liquid tokens, which are already on the exchangers.
mcneLubB

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:02:54 PM

I've seen a lot of such platforms ... I think it will be very difficult for you with growing competition))
jimmyle

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:17:35 PM

I've seen a lot of such platforms ... I think it will be very difficult for you with growing competition))
Well, there are difficulties in any business. It is necessary to understand the fact that even in a very busy market there is always room for a young and ambitious company.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

Well, there are difficulties in any business. It is necessary to understand the fact that even in a very busy market there is always room for a young and ambitious company.

healthy competition will only benefit the project
competition always forces developers to make a product better than others
if not, the project will die
h3llo

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

I'll support, ambitions mean a lot, especially together with qualitative calculation and skillful developers.
tor9

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:50:39 PM

I'll support, ambitions mean a lot, especially together with qualitative calculation and skillful developers.
skilled and qualified developers
thoughtful project
extensive and high-quality advertising
attract investors
here is the key to victory over competitors
mcneLubB

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:16:57 PM

I don't even know what will be the quality of the platform of these guys. All that remains is to wait for their final development.
jimmyle

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

I don't even know what will be the quality of the platform of these guys. All that remains is to wait for their final development.
Well, it's not so difficult, it's enough just to wait, and then we'll see further - we'll praise or throw tomatoes)))
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:08:23 PM

What would not be a good project there are people who are not happy with something. Sometimes the world is so confusing. Someone will make a mistake and blame the developers.
tor9

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:53:37 AM

What would not be a good project there are people who are not happy with something. Sometimes the world is so confusing. Someone will make a mistake and blame the developers.
the quality of the project and product created by the team can only be shown through time
and this product will withstand the competition, we will not see immediately, time and people will show the result
Tryam93

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

the quality of the project and product created by the team can only be shown through time
and this product will withstand the competition, we will not see immediately, time and people will show the result
At least you need to make a huge competition in the market. Now there are many similar projects and the team has to make something new in the music world to gain the trust and demand from users.
tor9

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

the music market is very crowded, and to create a product that will be popular,it will need to invest a lot of effort to developers
julyet

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

the music market is very crowded, and to create a product that will be popular,it will need to invest a lot of effort to developers
The music business has always been crowded. But people want hits, so everyone has chances))
Tryam93

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:17:34 PM

The music business has always been crowded. But people want hits, so everyone has chances))
There is a chance to become a better service of its kind if you come up with just something completely new. Since now only HYIP projects break out to the top of fame.
mcneLubB

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:22:46 PM

There is a chance to become a better service of its kind if you come up with just something completely new. Since now only HYIP projects break out to the top of fame.
Recently, projects that have real application have been most successful. without real use of the project will be very sad
jimmyle

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:23:02 PM

Recently, projects that have real application have been most successful. without real use of the project will be very sad
yeah, people like wen they can use tokens in real lifr))
tor9

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

real use is very important
but with such great competition, this project will be very difficult to implement
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: