Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:23:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What and where is the best Crypto spread-betting platform for BTC,ETH and XRP ?  (Read 288 times)
Slingshot1986 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:34:04 AM

Hello all,

I am new to spread-betting on cryptos, and have found that all the platforms I have tried so far (markets.com and trade.com) seem to be money-making scams to trap noob-traders like me. Despite the handy £25 no deposit bonus, which apparently I can withdraw once I have deposited my first £100, they have rather strange terms such as the minimum deposit is at £100, the leverage is locked to 5:1 on Etherium and 10:1 on Ripple, and there is no customer service contact number, just a strange looking mail address somewhere in Cyprus. Could someone please point me in the best direction?

I was hoping to put a few short trades on Bitcoin, Etherium and Ripple over the next few months and want to trade at either 2:1 or 3:1 leverage. I am sure there must be a platform that allows me to do so for all three crypto-currencies. Surely the leverage being locked to 5:1 on ETH and 10:1 on XRP has got to be a scam to make money.

I have accounts with IG.co.uk and XM.co.uk, but neither of them offer more than just BTC and ETH. I would also like to short-trade Ripple as it has been very volatile (10% growth in the last 9 hours for example!).

Also, could anyone give their opinion on Bitcoin, Etherium, and especially Ripple as longer term investments? If anybody out there has got the inside information, a month by month prediction/forecast over the next year for all three crypto-currencies would be absolutely ideal! I'm asking a lot there I know, but I'm sure you guys and girls in this forum are the right group of people to be asking!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind Regards,
Slingshot1986

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Slingshot1986 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:05:25 PM

Or if anyone has any information on a good crypto-currency news/prediction/forecasting website then please let me know.

Thanks again,
Kind Regards,

Slingshot1986
Slingshot1986 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:58:21 PM

Thirdly, sorry about this, but I have also just started mining ETH with 1 GPU. I am averaging 24MHs, and earning just over $0.80 per day. If the value of ETH goes up, will my earnings go up proportionally, or will they stay the same?

Thanks in advance for all 3 queries.

Kind Regards,
Slingshot1986
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:36:14 PM

Or if anyone has any information on a good crypto-currency news/prediction/forecasting website then please let me know.

Thanks again,
Kind Regards,

Slingshot1986

As a old trader i always check forexfactory as a source of real news.You can find information there even about cryptocurrencies.Members post their predictions about latest crypto coins/tokens.But do your homework and check another sources.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Slingshot1986 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:53:27 AM

Thanks... and as for the best place to trade in cryptos at a leverage that is not locked to 5:1 for ETH, and 10:1 for XRP for example, do you know of the best platform?
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:27:06 AM

Checkout the STOX platform and tokens, man. I don't know if you heard, but they paid Floyd Mayweather Jr. a pretty sum to tweet about them before the recent big fight with Conor McGregor. Everyone was talking about it and the price rose drastically every day until the fight. It went down a bit now, but their platform is all about sports betting and stuff like that. Check it out and maybe that is what you are looking for.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: