Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:01:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Africa and backwardness in technology  (Read 140 times)
randall_boss

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

Africa has the people that can advance Africa technologoically, but the level of corruption in Africa is alarming to the extent that leaders who are presiding over their affairs are the ones subjecting them to backwardness.Those corrupt leaders achieved this by stealing the fund meant for developing Africa technologically.
In response to this ugly situation,the only tool that could be used to advance Africa technologically is blockchain technology.
The reason is that blockchain technology can be used in election and financial institution of which via it Africa people can select a leader that will build Africa technologically.This will help Africa people to have control over their future.
Perhaps I just don't know that much about block chain. Could you please explain in practical terms how block chain technology would help African countries in their elections? I guess that you're implying that if different technology was used during elections, that the results of the elections would be different. I have a feeling though that in many countries the people are actually just choosing bad leaders. There can also be the problem that there aren't any good alternatives. Neither of these problems could be fixed by technology, as far as I can see.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: