Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever had the feeling that someone is controlling your life?  (Read 1372 times)
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:22:11 AM

We learn from our past, they say. I've been through an abusive relationship. That often blurs the lines that define my space even today.

To know this helps me not to repeat my past mistakes but the lesson has come with a price.

I have anxiety almost everyday during conversations with friends when simple questions like “where are you right now?”, “did you end up meeting that old friend on the weekend?” end up worrying me.
sometimes my boyfriend i felk like hes controlling me because whenever we go he choose what he likes to wear me but i think it just that he protected on me.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:46:05 AM

Maybe because they expected you to become someone they wished to be, maybe they thought you would be like they thought you are,that's why they keep on asking you that..it's ok don't be alarm and don't bothered too much of what they say or expect just be yourself and if you think you're doin ok and good in your own then be happy don't let them define what you are and who you are..you are what you are because you're unique and you have a purpose which they know not.
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:48:53 AM

Try seeing a therapist or Doctor for you to address the issue. Maybe you are in a traumatic suffering or in a depression and that's alarming. I know what you've been through isn't that easy to overcome but you have to help yourself and seek out assistance to other people so that you will go back to normal.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:21:39 AM

Yes, I felt it too bad and too hard to be controlled by someone, during early years of our life our parents ought to control us, they discipline us in the way they know ought to be and what they know is right. at certain time and its difficult and we don't want it.. but when they control us when we are old enough that is something...it's either there is something wrong in them or in us. in view of these let's look on the brighter side of life and so not become even more miserable than we think we are..just count it as a challenge for you to overcome and blessing to look forward to.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:52:38 AM

We learn from our past, they say. I've been through an abusive relationship. That often blurs the lines that define my space even today.

To know this helps me not to repeat my past mistakes but the lesson has come with a price.

I have anxiety almost everyday during conversations with friends when simple questions like “where are you right now?”, “did you end up meeting that old friend on the weekend?” end up worrying me.

I have a same feeling when i have a relationship before, i feel like my neck is tying with a rope, i cant freely move because there's always saying to me, dont do that,dont do this. Everything you do you will always ask your partner first if he dont want, you need too do what he was saying. Ahmm it feels like grrr. i cant do anything what i want. So the relationship end up NOTHING and goes to break up.

fcf1081

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:12:34 AM

I felt it too, and its really not a happy experience because you can't do what you want to do, you cant go anywhere you want to go, and seem you cant do anything right to them. They always blame you, observe you and nag you, whenever you did something wrong.
SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:24:00 AM

Yes. My trials and needs and responsibilities controls my life. I fail to enjoy my days because i have to work just to fulfil all our needs. it is a hindrance in my happiness.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:07:21 AM

i never had a feeling that someone is controlling my life,at my age i can do want i want with the supervision of my parents but that does'nt mean that they controlling me what i wanted to do.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
anthonytippetts

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:26:29 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 09:52:05 AM by anthonytippetts

I had a feeling that mass media and social media were controlling my life. So I stopped watching tv and don't use social networks anymore. And started using my own brains.
olazet1993

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:35:53 AM

нy дo пopы дo вpeмeни кoнтpoлиpoвaли poдитeли, зaтeм yжe caм ceбя кoнтpoлиpyeшь, кoнтpoль и нaблюдeниe двe paзныe вeщи, вoзмoжнo ктo тo и нaблюдaeт нo кoнтpoль ocтaeтcя co мнoй
Russian isn't allowed here mate, it's an english session.
olazet1993

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:43:02 AM

Actually i do, i feel really weird . Specially in gambling, sometime the score is really close to the handicap and it makes me lose everything. Sad
soto.natasha

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:56:17 AM

I grew up with my mom and she was always controling me.. Even now when I live with my husband.. But what can I do? It's my mom.
whitehouse1

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:34:35 AM

No ! I don't have abusive relationshop  ! Even if I have that abusive relationship, I will cut that relationship because I do not need to maintain that relationship.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:37:33 AM

I grew up with my mom and she was always controling me.. Even now when I live with my husband.. But what can I do? It's my mom.
you have to distance yourself from your mother for yourself and your future so that it doesn't harm your life, and you could learn and enjoy yourself this life as you see fit...it's wrong education in my opinion, after which people grow up with a bunch complexes and can't be happy themselves and make others happy
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:27:39 PM

I think you need to seek therapy for this but if you don't have the money to see a psychiatrist, Group therapy is also a wonderful idea, sharing your problems with the group will help you to get over it .

I agree with this one bub. You really need to see someone if it really does affect your relationships or in your everyday life. My advise? Anchor yourself. Of you ever feel these kinds of anxiety, tell yourself that you're in control. That whatever decision you have is your own and not any one else's. Talking it out is actually be good for you too. Have some one to confide in and talk it out

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:38:29 PM

Me, i don't let anyone control my life. Because it is my life and noone have the right control it for their own benefit. If someone control you, it is like bullying. Seek for help if someone wants to control you.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:55:14 PM

It is only those who are unwilling to take responsibility for their own actions who claim that there is an external force or person that is controlling their lives and even when someone is controlling your life, you have to break free from that control.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
pumpdabass

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:12:01 PM

Anxiety is a bad one to fight with. 90% of the reason it's because you are surrounded by dickheads. Do not stick with whoever makes you uncomfortable, and seek for professional help because it's the best way to get out of it, don't feel ashamed.
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:55:33 PM

yes, I always feel that someone controls my life, not someone but God.
I feel that every step of my life is governed by the will of God, sometimes what I desire does not always match my expectations but it is better than my desire, and it is the will of God, He controls my life very well, and I am very grateful for all His gifts.
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:39:05 PM

YES, have you been in a situation where you cant do anything but to rely your life to your relatives? because you have no money or anything ?
been there and its not good , all my movements are with their eyes on me. i cant do the thing i wanna do, if  i need to make something i need to tell it to them first and need to be approve. so sad!
I feel you bro, i remember that time like you dont own your own life you can't do what you want. Cant drink alcohol, hang out with friends, buy what you want and what you need. Feels like your a prisoner at your own life, time always limited. You just spend your time sitting at the couch waiting for the sun to go down etc. Etc. So sad bro!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: