Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:26:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[BOUNTY][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th. Nov. 🔥  (Read 32538 times)
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:40:22 PM

Hi Sylon,

When will you update Twitter spreadsheets?

Very soon (most likely in the next 48 hours)!
You at the end of the campaign bounty will recalculate retweets? Or the stacks in the spreadsheets will not change?

I analyze twitter data through time intervals. Once an analyze has been made, this time interval won't be analyzed anymore.

Please can help me, in my twitter name spreadsheet @Bewel should be @Bewel21, thanks (twitter spreadsheet number 21)

Updated.

Hi Sylon Here you need to add links  tweet from Bounties?

I don't need links.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:33:10 AM

Hi manager sylon when will this campaign continue to accept participant? This project is very nice i want to join here .  Smiley
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:40:24 AM

Updating the bounty tables will still take place? Or has it already passed?
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:30:55 AM

Updating the bounty tables will still take place? Or has it already passed?

The whole bounty campaign isn't finished, so spreadsheets updates will still take place in the future!
K.R.A.S.S

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:49:44 PM

In all your twitter campaigns, the bets are not counted correctly. People work well, you do your work poorly. Count the bets every two weeks, then everything will be normal.

I'm sure you too would not be friendly if your work was not paid correctly !!!
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:58:13 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 03:16:20 AM by thinkpad99

Hello!

My rank was already updated to Senior Member!! I'm so happy! Is it mean that i can earn more from this bounty campaign?! If it is possible, please update my rank in spread sheet!

And of course big thank you for doing job good!

Cheers Boss!

Edit/ Signature updated! Wink
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:15:59 AM

Announcement: Gizer team decided to shut down its pay-per-post signature campaign model. It will now work on the usual stakes system. You will receive stakes only if you will make at least 20 valid posts per week.

Note: Old stakes (in dollars) are still effective and will be distributed. This new rule only takes effect now (for the current week + all next weeks until this bounty campaign end).

Hello!

My rank was already updated to Senior Member!! I'm so happy! Is it mean that i can earn more from this bounty campaign?! If it is possible, please update my rank in spread sheet!

And of course big thank you for doing job good!

Cheers Boss!

Updated.
thinkpad99

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:21:42 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 03:42:32 AM by thinkpad99

Announcement: Gizer team decided to shut down its pay-per-post signature campaign model. It will now work on the usual stakes system. You will receive stakes only if you will make at least 20 valid posts per week.

Note: Old stakes (in dollars) are still effective and will be distributed. This new rule only takes effect now (for the current week + all next weeks until this bounty campaign end).

In other words it means that doesn't matter how many post we write, we will receive equivalent of 20 posts (only if we write more that 20 acceptable posts) - is it correct?

Edit - something is no logic form me "Old stakes (in dollars) are still effective" + "for the current week + all next weeks until this bounty campaign end"

Or it is effectiv for this week or is not? Wink I mean - if someone already write more than 20 posts in this week - will be counted all number of posts, or only 20? can you explain that better please?

Thank you!
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:19:55 AM

In other words it means that doesn't matter how many post we write, we will receive equivalent of 20 posts (only if we write more that 20 acceptable posts) - is it correct?

Edit - something is no logic form me "Old stakes (in dollars) are still effective" + "for the current week + all next weeks until this bounty campaign end"

Or it is effectiv for this week or is not? Wink I mean - if someone already write more than 20 posts in this week - will be counted all number of posts, or only 20? can you explain that better please?

Thank you!

No; you will now receive basic stakes (check the new rates on the OP) each week, if you made more than 20 valid posts. We will not use the pay-per-post model. We will use what's left in the signature campaign pool (around $50k) and distribute it during the next weeks through basic stakes, thanks to a % model.

It is effective for the current week. We won't pay with dollars stakes anymore.

I hope it's more clear now!
thinkpad99

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:41:02 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 06:43:37 AM by thinkpad99

Thank you!

No; you will now receive basic stakes (check the new rates on the OP) each week, if you made more than 20 valid posts. We will not use the pay-per-post model. We will use what's left in the signature campaign pool (around $50k) and distribute it during the next weeks through basic stakes, thanks to a % model.

Yep, now it is more clear.

Sorry if i disturb you one more time:

In OP you state that campaign will end: "This campaign will last until the end of Gizer token sale (mid-November, or before if the ICO is a success)." - is it actual?
As i know ICO was stretched for around 5-6 weeks more.. Is it mean that this "(around $50k)" will be distributed for all participants and untill the end of ICO, so for next 1,5 month?

Edit: Just to be more clear: You want to say that from today payment for one post is: (I take an average)
50000/5 weeks = 10000 per week
10000/70 participants = 143 per participant
143/20 posts = $7,15 per post

Not saying that reward is little, but in comparition to the previous one is huge difference.

Are you planning to count posts written before your announcement (in current week) with stakes as their was before, or you want count them with % (as you announced today)? If you want count them with new rules, can you confirm that during the next weeks of campaign you will not have idea to count all posts from the beginning of campaign with % that you announced today or with new rules that maybe you will announce in the future?

If you now apply rules that work a few days back, I'm afraid that in future you'll be able to apply rules that can work back even few weeks..

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:49:25 AM

Hello,

i join the telegram and Newsletter campiagn  Grin

THX

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
stantpro

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:31:49 AM

Twitter username: chismiler1
Twitter account link: https://twitter.com/chismiler1
Number of followers: 2998

30/10
https://twitter.com/Gizer_Gaming/status/924499079891247104

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:59:56 AM

Thank you!

It seems that all this explanation has been understood by everyone but I am confused why this change happen, what exactly has happened?
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:20:50 PM

As I see the bounty program cut here. Well, this is logical, because past conditions were very generous. Now it looks like true reward.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2171

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:27:27 AM

Hello Sylon,

I'm leaving this signature campaign.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
stantpro

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:42:06 AM

Number of followers: 3160

31/10
https://twitter.com/Gizer_Gaming/status/925225587840573440
https://twitter.com/Gizer_Gaming/status/925022327234023425

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:13:24 PM

Hello Sylon,
Signatures campaign continues with the new conditions? If I leave now, then I will not get anything? Or stakes will be saved and it will be possible to receive the award?

Twitter campaign is over?
stantpro

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:09:36 AM

Number of followers: 3266

01/11
https://twitter.com/HackedCom/status/925603494450663424
stasyk411

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:20:17 PM

Hello Sylon,
Signatures campaign continues with the new conditions? If I leave now, then I will not get anything? Or stakes will be saved and it will be possible to receive the award?

the rules say If you decide to leave us for another campaign, please write it down in this thread so we could check if you deserve to reserve your current week stakes (= if you posted 20 constructive posts). If you don't, we will not distribute your current week stakes.
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:14:32 PM

Hello Sylon,

Twitter campaign is not over.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: