Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:38:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 11:59:47 PM

I was one of the people that got the airdrop and dumped at $1 before the first dev left. I told everybody this shit was garbage and going nowhere... but apparently nobody listened
The luckiest people are they that just dump it after claim the free airdrop and never comeback to buy or do something useless. Surely this is garbage and now it really happen.

You may call it all sort of name but I think all altcoins are garbage as well. There is no way a project will be successful if members are not supporting it. One major reason why this coin turned upside down is the departure of this creator who I think was also the creator of the other E altcoins that happed during the periods.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:31:09 AM

I was one of the people that got the airdrop and dumped at $1 before the first dev left. I told everybody this shit was garbage and going nowhere... but apparently nobody listened
The luckiest people are they that just dump it after claim the free airdrop and never comeback to buy or do something useless. Surely this is garbage and now it really happen.
maybe I'm also lucky because I've sold and never buy back, even now I just returned to this thread after all this time. very disappointed to hear if this project becomes rubbish

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:51:23 PM

maybe I'm also lucky because I've sold and never buy back, even now I just returned to this thread after all this time. very disappointed to hear if this project becomes rubbish

That kind of projects ruining the crypto market it making people disappointed due its scammy nature and make their mind altcoins have no future. Only few people take smart decision and avail the golden chance to make profit but majority of people always suffer when there is no real team behind it.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:30:43 PM

I think what you have done is the right decision and if there are people who want to buy back in my opinion it is stupid action,
certainly not only you who are disappointed and hopefully this can be made as a lesson for the future so be careful in choosing projects

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Saverenergy

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:50:49 PM

It’s sad to watch the project team; they don’t know what to do next. There are no posts or announcements. It looked like it was just a pump and dump project. But I think they could revive it, a lot of people supported it and still support.
stokholminfinity

Activity: 352
Merit: 104

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:49:51 AM

Time will put everything in its place. Now most projects are not in the best position. The development team will find its own path of development, now it is necessary to consolidate and develop the development direction.

Saverenergy

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:57:52 PM

Time will put everything in its place. Now most projects are not in the best position. The development team will find its own path of development, now it is necessary to consolidate and develop the development direction.
It seems they have already found a development path, read the messages in the telegram group! Garbage is going on there, the CEO is gone, the administrators are cursing and dumping each other. There is no teamwork.
Donkane

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:18:40 PM

Launch of the portal beta is open since yesterday. This is the last message posted on the telegram. I'm quite impressed for the beginning of a beta. the ambition is there. mix Ebay and kucoin for example so great potential if it works, especially since they are able to rebound with the problems of the past.

There is a roadmap on their site.

**All right, ladies and gentlemen of the eBTC'r,

The moment we've all been waiting for has arrived! Please read this message in its entirety to understand what is currently being published.

This version is a Beta login. We will improve our connection methods with more security and 2FA robustness in the next two to three weeks.

All functions are currently stopped. We'll be releasing various features in the coming weeks; we want to make sure they're perfect for you guys!

To register, go to eBitcoin.org, click on SIGN-IN at the top right. Then select Create an account. This should open a page of personal information. Fill in all the required fields and select Create an account. Once completed, you should receive an email informing you of the confirmation (may take a few minutes). You can log in.

We hope you understand that the opening of registrations proves that we have been developing over the past few months, not that we are blowing smoke. Of course, with funding... developments can be accelerated. As you will soon see, there are LOT of moving parts in this portal and we will work to release features gradually over the next few weeks.

To clear up any confusion, we have been developing with our team since May 6, 2019. And let's not forget either that we completely redesigned the website with a brand new feed before we even started working on the Retail Portal. Yes, there will actually be an eBTC portal specially designed for companies!

We hope you are ready for these roller coasters!

This is the website:
https://ebitcoin.org/

ebitcoin is available on:

Kucoin
Affiliation: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=2Nghg
Without affiliation: https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/EBTC-BTC

Cryptaldash
No affiliation: https://www.cryptaldash.com

Coinexchange
No affiliation: https://www.coinexchange.io

Mercatox
No affiliation: https://mercatox.com/

Telegram
https://t.me/ComTrust
Saverenergy

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 03:43:37 PM

Launch of the portal beta is open since yesterday. This is the last message posted on the telegram. I'm quite impressed for the beginning of a beta. the ambition is there. mix Ebay and kucoin for example so great potential if it works, especially since they are able to rebound with the problems of the past.

There is a roadmap on their site.

**All right, ladies and gentlemen of the eBTC'r,

The moment we've all been waiting for has arrived! Please read this message in its entirety to understand what is currently being published.

This version is a Beta login. We will improve our connection methods with more security and 2FA robustness in the next two to three weeks.

All functions are currently stopped. We'll be releasing various features in the coming weeks; we want to make sure they're perfect for you guys!

To register, go to eBitcoin.org, click on SIGN-IN at the top right. Then select Create an account. This should open a page of personal information. Fill in all the required fields and select Create an account. Once completed, you should receive an email informing you of the confirmation (may take a few minutes). You can log in.

We hope you understand that the opening of registrations proves that we have been developing over the past few months, not that we are blowing smoke. Of course, with funding... developments can be accelerated. As you will soon see, there are LOT of moving parts in this portal and we will work to release features gradually over the next few weeks.

To clear up any confusion, we have been developing with our team since May 6, 2019. And let's not forget either that we completely redesigned the website with a brand new feed before we even started working on the Retail Portal. Yes, there will actually be an eBTC portal specially designed for companies!

We hope you are ready for these roller coasters!

This is the website:
https://ebitcoin.org/

ebitcoin is available on:

Kucoin
Without affiliation: https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/EBTC-BTC

Cryptaldash
No affiliation: https://www.cryptaldash.com

Coinexchange
No affiliation: https://www.coinexchange.io

Mercatox
No affiliation: https://mercatox.com/

Telegram
https://t.me/ComTrust
Do not lay special hopes on this project, with such an attitude towards investors and a constant change of leadership and endless intrigues. A beta test of a portal that is not clear why is needed will not change people's attitude. Initially, I had a positive attitude towards the project.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:00:02 PM

I remember the first ever of the E tokens when I was given this free ebtc and left the market at a price of 0.1$ per token and the price went all the way up to 1$ moments after I sold my holdings. I think I made a good decision now when I see things going this way.
That is how the crypto market is, you sell and think you made a stupid decision but when it starts dripping, you will realize you made a good decision. I made some good money from this project though.
Donkane

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:06:04 PM

I remember the first ever of the E tokens when I was given this free ebtc and left the market at a price of 0.1$ per token and the price went all the way up to 1$ moments after I sold my holdings. I think I made a good decision now when I see things going this way.
That is how the crypto market is, you sell and think you made a stupid decision but when it starts dripping, you will realize you made a good decision. I made some good money from this project though.

I'm happy for you. I missed that moment, as for XRP, the only two projects where there was a huge increase
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:27:24 PM

I'm happy for you. I missed that moment, as for XRP, the only two projects where there was a huge increase
Well, I would not agree with you. I personally know ten projects that have had the same huge growth.
But the fact that we missed all these moments is a separate conversation. Sometimes I’m very angry with myself that I did not invest in a particular project, but you understand that everywhere you’re not in time.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:09:31 PM

i found some ebtcold on my hitbtc account, that i forget for over one year know, how can i swap them to the new ebtc?

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:27:55 AM

i found some ebtcold on my hitbtc account, that i forget for over one year know, how can i swap them to the new ebtc?
as far as I remember token swap had to go in automatic mode, probably something went wrong
read here https://twitter.com/eBTC_Official/status/925848221498400768
P.S. but too much time has passed, and it is unlikely that anything can be done already
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:19:06 AM

as far as I remember token swap had to go in automatic mode, probably something went wrong
P.S. but too much time has passed, and it is unlikely that anything can be done already

whats the benefit of getting a new token which has already been approved of being a scam project!
dont waste your time here, try to find legitimate projects, we have tens of them here on forum
but always DYOR before accepting any offers
gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:10:57 AM

whats the benefit of getting a new token which has already been approved of being a scam project!
dont waste your time here, try to find legitimate projects, we have tens of them here on forum
Yes, no benefits, just it can still be sold and buy something really worthwhile ,it's still better than it will just lie on the wallet Wink
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 10:31:22 AM

Maybe this guy have a fatty bag so he want to empty this one on new comers who are not aware of the history of this dead coin. This is proven scam where no real person involve into this project just bunch of scammers create this token just to scam the people.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
zibushop

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 12:49:43 PM

is this airdrop token still alive ?

I still remember there are many other e-series airdrops follow this!

Is the foundation still there ? Any progress on this famous airdrop project  ?
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:06:44 PM

Maybe this guy have a fatty bag so he want to empty this one on new comers who are not aware of the history of this dead coin. This is proven scam where no real person involve into this project just bunch of scammers create this token just to scam the people.

yep we have too many kiddos around, like this one:

we have too many of these kiddos whom are being a smartA or are really noobies whom are shouting: "Scam Me!"
unfortunately we dont have any protection for users on crypto and making a cryptocop is not possible at all, considering all those big players in market
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:22:15 PM

yep we have too many kiddos around, like this one:

we have too many of these kiddos whom are being a smartA or are really noobies whom are shouting: "Scam Me!"
unfortunately we dont have any protection for users on crypto and making a cryptocop is not possible at all, considering all those big players in market
for protection to be more vigilant with the projects offered, I am the one who participated in the project giving eth token and most or maybe all just to get profit at the beginning after that they left the project
Pages: « 1 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 [508] 509 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: