Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Favourite coin so far  (Read 108992 times)
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 07:56:55 PM

My favourite coin is BNB with reasons, though BNB follows BTC movement but it's a coin that you are alsway so sure of it's growth once market is good and it's also a coin that can't dip like some altcoins when market is good. Aside BNB, another favourite coin of mine is BTC and ETH these two coins are always with assurance that within years they are still available with growths. I am not scared of holding these coins to be serious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 07:57:23 PM

Bitcoin is the most profitable coin to mine currently, although not if you're an individual miner, in most cases. Bitcoin mining is extremely competitive, requires specialized hardware in the form of some coin in market order to maximize earnings. I think Ethereum (ETH), XRP (XRP), Tether (USDT), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) , Litecoin (LTC), EOS (EOS), Binance Coin (BNB), Bitcoin SV (BSV) and Tezos (XTZ) is the best so far.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 05:32:15 AM

Mine favorite coin so far is undoubtedly Litecoin . Litecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency, gaining lots of interest because it is one of the best performing cryptocurrencies in the world, and the price is very reasonable.
This is an open source software project released under the MIT / X11 license, meaning it has very low restrictions on reuse. It is also a good investment to choose over the long term.

ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 06:29:13 AM

bitcoin is what is the most favored at the moment. in addition, there are also several altcoins such as ethereum, BCH, BNB, BSV, EOS, LTC, and even XRP. however, we should filter it into pieces of coins that need to be held. Although many favorite coins are mentioned, only a few coins are in the wallet.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 06:34:17 AM

My favourite coin so far is Bitcoin and it will remain same for long time to come, I have few good altcoins I'm into but not like the love I have for Bitcoin, here are the altcoins I'm so into
1. Neo
2. ETH
3. BCH
4. ZCASH
5. BNB

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 07:37:58 PM

Bitcoin is almost on the list of everyone because it is the best and that cannot be argued, no coin has even come close to it. The other coins in my list are those which are in top ranges or positions in coinmarketcap, the reason is, they are the coins trying to constantly regain their worth unlike new altcoins which are filled with uncertainties. Therefore my list is, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Stellar, Binance Coin, Tezos and Litecoin.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 09:15:45 PM

Just want to open it up and ask people what there favourite cryptos are so far,

Personally I have been surprised by Bankera, I bought into the pre ICO and every week they have been paying the ETH

commissions into my wallet, also looking forward to Electroneum and BQX......

For low-priced coins, I'm more interested in XRP. This platform is already popular, and coins are listed on many exchanges. Thus it has a great opportunity to increase prices.
oscarftw

Activity: 573

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 11:29:33 PM

BQX is an exchange token and it's not good enough, I promoted the bounty campaign, joined Airdrop too but the token lose value very fast and now it become useless, I decide to leave the tokens in my wallet maybe it will grow higher if Bitcoin bullrun comes
We can easily see the present condition and don't care about the future. Bankera was giving good rewards, so this coin was becoming your favorite coin. I would also suggest you leave this coin before losing your full money. Especially the new exchange couldn't survive in this market. The Bcnex exchange raised huge funds only by ICO but still no update for exchange.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 08:29:10 PM

bitcoin is what is the most favored at the moment. in addition, there are also several altcoins such as ethereum, BCH, BNB, BSV, EOS, LTC, and even XRP. however, we should filter it into pieces of coins that need to be held. Although many favorite coins are mentioned, only a few coins are in the wallet.
I think that all the old altcoins that you named are no longer an actual investment. These projects have a large capitalization but they are no longer interesting to investors. I think that after the pandemic, the time will come for new projects

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Maxstl007

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 08:51:09 PM

Personally I have been surprised by Bankera, I bought into the pre ICO and every week they have been paying the ETH

Yes I heard bankera is a legit altcoin project, electroneum is doing very well but I'm surprised many said bad things about this project, the problem with investors in crypto space is they want instant pump from every projects they invest on, this is not possible
ValerieChristaldi

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:03:16 AM

[img=https://i.imgur.com/y1RMXDA.png]http://Ethereum[/img] alwasys have been my favourite coin and it looks like that Ethereum is the second best coin with the most growth in 90days.

https://i.imgur.com/y1RMXDA.png
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:10:35 AM

I like bitcoin but i haven't yet earn by it, i earn joining campaigns and paid by ethereum coin. And ethereum coins gives me a good profit even for a long time holding. Also i earned joining campaigns by the rewards of XRP ripple coin and i sold it with a good price before it drops.

Bigreen

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 10:25:46 AM

Aside from bitcoin, my favorite coins so far are Ethereum and BNB. But over time I found coins that I thought were good for long-term investments like LINK & Tezoz. that is my current portfolio ..
investgarant

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 11:06:44 AM

My favorite coin is a USDT that I periodically invest in most of the above coins and return it again, making it a little bigger.

Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 11:41:42 AM

My favorite coin is a USDT that I periodically invest in most of the above coins and return it again, making it a little bigger.
It is just a stablecoin and it is not possible to get you a profit when investing in it, try to choose the altcoins to invest and make a profit in this market.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 12:03:34 PM

My favorite coin today is BNB. With her, I have hopes for long-term development and making good profits. Binance continues to develop successfully and is encouraging.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2020, 12:49:48 PM

i'm into Deeponion at the moment. if you don't know about it click my sig links and havea read. i also like digibyte and ethereum

I am one of those who invested in this coin, more than two years ago. I got very good returns. But the trick is to book your profits at the right time. After reaching an exchange rate of almost BTC0.001 per coin, the value declined by more than 99%. I still have a few coins left in my wallet, but don't think that there will be another round of bull run with this altcoin.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 12:58:56 PM

Bitcoin is almost on the list of everyone because it is the best and that cannot be argued, no coin has even come close to it. The other coins in my list are those which are in top ranges or positions in coinmarketcap, the reason is, they are the coins trying to constantly regain their worth unlike new altcoins which are filled with uncertainties. Therefore my list is, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Stellar, Binance Coin, Tezos and Litecoin.

BTC is the king and mostly everyone will have it unless someone believes it otherwise. The rest of the altcoins would differ from person to person . ETH , Binance is also most popular out the list and many would be holding that as well and buying on the dips is the best thing as those coins really look very promising as well considering the future.
Each investor will have different investment options, but I personally prefer to buy the coins that bring big profits like BNB because this coin is really useful for me.

Since I chose to trade this coin, I have never suffered a loss during the past two years, and of course this is also the coin that I am choosing to invest in the long term. I also plan to sell but will only sell when the market returns to the altcoin season.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2020, 04:55:16 PM

Ethereum has been my favourite crypto for a very long time but recently I have the new love for Bitcoin Cash. I wanted to buy more of Bitcoin cash last week for HODL but I was short of cash, however I still have that in my budget.

HOMT