Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Women empowerment?  (Read 2922 times)
LibreniAlyn

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:51:37 PM

The extremists thinks that increasing women empowerment will the destruction of society? Because where you go in the world they thinks everyone talks about the women empowerment and giving more power to women.    What do you think about it?

And also give your opinions on double standards??
For me, both gender should be empower. Society should not only focus on women. Not because they are seem to be weak, they should be prioritized. Society should be equal. For the benefit of both gender.
Have you ever heard of battered husband?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KIANA

Activity: 47
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:02:19 AM

It's  not a bad thing,because all around  the world  woman is starting to be in power positions. I believe  woman I also want to  deliver and  do their part for the  family  financialy.I don't have a problem  with woman empowerment.I will easily  work under a woman as long  as she  knows her work  and if she  must  lead by example.
mdhedayetullah27t

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:00:05 AM

Women and men have been born with discrimination from the birth of the earth. I think women are powerful in the place of women, in the place of men, in the collective decision of men and women, any work is more powerful. So women's single empowerment can not bring peace to all the tasksBut it is possible to be destroyed. Nevertheless, empowerment of women is necessary because of the creation of all the nice born  of the world, men and women.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

It is about giving women the equal freedom to make their own choices without judgment they are capable to take their own decision in any field.so that they can be independent and not rely on men to support them and take care of them.
CoolSkeleton

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

Those women in USA are not even a women anymore. They are just a usless, brainless chickens, but society listen to them for unknewn for me reasons. I'm a woman, and i don't understand they
iamdebby_23

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:04:13 PM

I think women empowerment comes from the fact that women before were bestowed with limited rights.  As such empowering women gives them access to what were previously perceived to be men dominated areas and powers in society and recognizing their strengths, powers and influences like never before knowing fully well their once perceived weakness was never meant to be their nature more so innate quality.
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:51:52 AM

Being a female in a predominately male field (engineering) I am all for Women empowerment.  However, I think it is important that we do not set back men along the way - human empowerment! Smiley.  People as equals in this world regardless of gender.

The world of crypto is clearly a male dominated area.  Looking forward  to evening out those stats!

I do agree with you that male dominated in the world of crypto but there are female who are engaged in crypto. As a human being we are all equal specially in terms of right.
delightme

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

Empowering women is powerful. Today, we know it is the key to economic growth, political stability, and social transformation. World leaders, experts and scholars alike are giving their voice to this critical endeavor. When women succeed, nations are more safe, secure and prosperous.There is no tool for development more effective than the empowerment of women. Empowering women is key to building a future we want.

cristin

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:41:16 PM

Empowerment of Woman is the business of systematic and well-planned to achieve gender equality and justice in family and community life. The empowerment of women ” as the human resources, the potential of the yan owned by women in terms of quantity and quality are not below men. But the fact still found that women's status and role of woman in society is still subordinating and not as equal partners with men”.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:27:48 PM

The extremists thinks that increasing women empowerment will the destruction of society? Because where you go in the world they thinks everyone talks about the women empowerment and giving more power to women.    What do you think about it?

Extremists? I don't think people who fight for women empowerment are all extremist. Anyways, groups have been fighting for this for several years now. Women fight to have their right equal to men, not to get more rights than men. In some countries women are still deprived with basic right such as further studying, right to work, right for a drivers license, etc.

I support these protest for awareness and equality, but my question are men not gonna be considered gentlemen if  they don't offer a seat for women specially if they're asking for equality?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shahajahan6060

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

Without women, only men cannot develop themselves.And everybody should think that from where he comes and how he has grown up.If he understands the necessity of a women he can realise the importance of a women.So, I think they should get their rights in every sector.
Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

Most of the comments here are quite right already about women empowerment. I would like to tackle up the double standards. If men could go topless that easily, why breastfeeding mothers are discriminated? Mostly men say that moms who are breastfeeding should go in a private place or cover it up.

Now this is the part where I want women to be empowered, I want freedom to choose wherever I want to feed my child without any discrimination from men's judgmental eyes.

lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

for me , I think that in this world we have an equal rights for bot, the men and women, because what can a man do, woman can also do the same thing.
komatovo

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

for me , I think that in this world we have an equal rights for bot, the men and women, because what can a man do, woman can also do the same thing.
Women's empowerment is the process in which women expand and recreate what it is that they can be, do, and accomplish in a circumstance that they previously were denied.
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

If men are worried about the progress of women they are idiots spicies. The truth is women have great potential equal with men and degrading them just because they are women and we are men is really the greatest foolishness of men. We are now in the moment of leaving the foolishness tradition of past from where many great things didn't came to reality. So let us let women make history to change the world and let men support it for us to become real men.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:04:13 PM

Mod's note:  This topic has a large number of redundant answers and is being locked so it doesn't become an SMT (spam mega thread).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: