Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today, Bitcoin dump ?  (Read 4512 times)
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:33:55 AM

It's like a good time to buy bitcoin if you ask me. But dumping it? That's a big NO! Just give it some time and bitcoin will rise up again.
to me i also think that it is the best time to buy bitcoin in present time, in fact bitcoin price is currently dump may be a little more, but for sure it will start increasing again and therefore it is better to buy bitcoin in present price and then hold it for next few months, i am sure that at the end of this year the price of bitcoin will be trading above 8000$ therefore i think it is will be the best option to buy bitcoin in current price and hopefully we will get a good profit.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:53:45 AM

Can anyone tell me what is happening to Bitcoin?
same thing as always, it is going up and down. up and down.
then FUD hits and the down becomes bigger. then recovers.
then up an down. up and down.
then a HYPE comes and the up becomes bigger.

BTC price from 4660 dropped 4k1
where did you bring 4k1 (whatever that means!!!)
the lowest it went were:
4227 @bitstamp
4260 @coinbase
4211 @bitfinex

and still continues to decrease, investors and trade as I'm feeling very confused. Give me some advice right now, so I can calm down.
it is the panic sell.
is it your first time with bitcoin? because this is not the first panic sell. we just had one exactly 5 days ago!
another one last month on 22nd of August
another one 2 months ago on 16th of July

and hundreds and hundreds more!
I think its because of  bannning ICO in china because we all know there are so many investors in chaina so its a big loss to bitcoin because the investors cant invdst now.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:55:25 AM

Yes the bitcoins are falling down. And that's because people continue to sell their bitcoins. And that's called panic selling. For that reason they do not want to lower the value of their bitcoins and prevent the gradual loss of their money. That is why it has a huge impact on the price of bitcoins

Panic seller = speculator, because they do not know they are become the food for whales and big boy earn profit. However, I do not care them, really I love them because if do not have them on the market, I never have chance buy Bitcoin with cheap price again like now.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:46:12 PM

I still have this strong felling that bitcoin will be back to normal before December 2017 with high price of 5k and above. So you all should calm down .
Just believe in bitcoin that’s the spirit needed for every investor if prices go down don’t be disappointed after some days this will go up and you will get what you want so don’t be panic at all and wait and hold to sale at high. In past this also happen but this does not mean that it is dump it’s just matter of time wait and then enjoys.
runbiocon

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:15:14 PM

Terribly amusing idea. Obviously not a scam.  I will inquire more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: