Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:55:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter Banned My Account  (Read 144 times)
snapee11 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:13:53 AM

Recently,  I joined bounty campaign on Facebook and Telegram but it wasn't really enough so I made a Twitter account and gain 1000+ followers for 3 weeks then suddenly I can't login anymore and it says my account is suspended and I filed an appeal but Twitter didn't respond and my account is forever lost. Be careful guys here are some tips might help us avoid this kind of situation:
*Don't post only hastags
*Your account must have email address not just your phone number
*Don't follow more than 1000 daily
*Don't send messages more than 1000 daily
*Don't use such autofollowers websites or apps

PS some people think that putting crypto or any associated with this might get us banned on Twitter.

PSS if you're making new account make sure Twitter won't detect that it's the same person as your old account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:16:03 AM

Recently,  I joined bounty campaign on Facebook and Telegram but it wasn't really enough so I made a Twitter account and gain 1000+ followers for 3 weeks then suddenly I can't login anymore and it says my account is suspended and I filed an appeal but Twitter didn't respond and my account is forever lost. Be careful guys here are some tips might help us avoid this kind of situation:
*Don't post only hastags

PS some people think that putting crypto or any associated with this might get us banned on Twitter.

PSS if you're making new account make sure Twitter won't detect that it's the same person as your old account.

This has NOTHING to do with this forum.  META is for forum discussions only.

Please move to Off Topic, using the control at lower left.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
snapee11 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:28:43 AM

*Don't post only hastags

This has NOTHING to do with this forum.  META is for forum discussions only.

Please move to Off Topic, using the control at lower left.  Smiley
Sorry my Bad.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

*Don't post only hastags

About a month ago my twitter account was also suspended. The reason twitter mentioned was "Auto Bot".
Later I tried to recover my account but I was not receiving the sms authentication code and I was unable to do further actions to gain my account back.
At that time I noticed Twitter sent me an email also which was associated with my account - then I appealed from their and recovered my account within few hours I think.

I wrote in my appeal that it is true I do a lot of tweets and retweets but I'm not using any kind of bots - please recheck from your end and give my account back.

Twitter has a bot which checks for bad accounts and suspends automatically, they might be using it very often.

In your case,
* Posting hashtags isn't an issue I think because I'm still using hashtags.
* Agree
* If you did this then you were spamming.
* If you did this then you were spamming.
* It seems Twitter doesn't like auto bots for any kind of use. So everyone should ignore.
Brookie

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:07:21 PM

Indeed the rules of twitter are now very tight. Many accounts are suspended because of too much retweet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: