Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:00:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto and any of its derivative Investment is Fraud = What you say ?  (Read 135 times)
|Admiral| (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:53:43 PM

I have been into crypto for 2 years Now. Personally i have gained Nothing Grin , Lost more than 45,000$ in total and even more precious thing which i lost was Time. I dont regret because all the money was from Brokerage of properties which we sell.
We are group of 4 people in which we deal with contractors and advertise their apartments and run a strict hoarding for the Properties. we get a flat cut of 2 to 3% on every deal and the pool is divided and some is kept for our growing firm. What the point of me saying this is that what i invested is from my job( daily) so this crypto is a fraud concept , I do hard work and i invest in something and this hole takes everything. Roll Eyes
I doubt if anyone has ever been able to buy a house with bitcoin Roll Eyes sorry guys but i am broken with this system i have been hacked a while ago of my assets , i have incurred a loss in my portfolio..etc.

I dont want your empathy but i would like to hear your Journey.. How you came into this and its all happened, are you enjoying or just everything seems shady.

I will Keep Updating the OP everytime i feed new things... Forgive me if i have hurt any enthusiast here but meh...really sad  Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: