Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Service] Looking to buy a KNC miner? I will order for you using 1-500 pre-reg.  (Read 939 times)
TheSwede75 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 12:02:39 AM

I have a pre-registration account with access to purchasing first batch kncminer.com miners (Saturn and Jupiter).

I have already ordered a Saturn for a group buy (see. Signature for proof) and while I am considering another group buy I am note sure I feel like managing more devices.

If you are looking to order a KNC miner and want to skip to the front of the line, I am offering to purchase the device for you for an added 10% (3.5 btc for a Saturn and 6 btc for a Jupiter)

If you are interested I urge you to do your homework before posting here. I take no responsibility for failure to deliver, but will facilitate contact with kncminer etc.

If you are interested, feel free to post here or pm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 06:27:56 AM

Out of curiosity how will this work? You first make the purchase and then we send the money to KNC's btc address. Is there any way KNCminer can send us some sort of buy it link so we can place the order info ourselves (for privacy)? It might be worth asking them as it seems there are a few people selling pre-order spots.

TheSwede75 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 02:15:42 PM

Out of curiosity how will this work? You first make the purchase and then we send the money to KNC's btc address. Is there any way KNCminer can send us some sort of buy it link so we can place the order info ourselves (for privacy)? It might be worth asking them as it seems there are a few people selling pre-order spots.

Honestly I'm not sure. The only way I KNOW would work is if I place the order with your requested shipping address info, choose payment through bit pay and send you the bitpay link.

This would in all honesty require you to trust that I am genuine since theoretically I could prob (not sure) change shipping info on the account (don't think this is possible but can't guarantee it's not).

If you are interested I am willing to see how this works. Just figured it would be a shame to let a pre-order 'go to waste' since I am not sure if I want to do another group buy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: