Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: And We Are Back!  (Read 1858 times)
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:03:48 AM

In my own opinion I think we can reach back that price within a couple more weeks for bitcoin has to be stable first before recovering from the China ICO ban news. But I do hope it could recover back by the end of this week, I think a lot of people are wishing for that to happen. Either way, no matter how many stones are thrown at Bitcoin it will always find its way back and make a good comeback thereafter.
im all for the growth of bitcoin and all, but at times like these i would very much like to see some stability accompanied by steady growth. as i am typing right now, whatever exchange rate i have set on electrum is showing bitcoin valued at exactly 4500 usd per bitcoin, which is nice and all, but fluctuations of more than 10% either way in the span of a few days isnt exactly the most reassuring thing for bitcoin. my mind is set on the continual growth of bitcoin, but there's always that worry in the back of my mind as to how the next big piece of news might tank bitcoin and cause of chain reaction of panic sells, which would drive the price down even further. in the long term, stability is fundamental to bitcoin's future.
Yes we are going in the old times, as China banned ICO, the growth of bitcoin disturbed, but now it is good that bitcoin is receiving its old position back steadily and slowly. And now it will regain the impact of its users.

I saw the price before the scam of ICO, and I am also looking the new trend in bitcoin investment.I think it is a positive thinking to be the investor and user of bitcoin because of the market value of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:06:23 AM

The price of bitcoin is falling again because of the same FUD but just in a different date. There is a spreading FUD that says bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies sales are getting banned in South Korea and that is a bad news if that is really true but the reality is, it is just a FUD and you can take advantage of that because you can see the same FUD but it turns out nothing and the price of bitcoin is going up again. So for me, the history repeats itself.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:49:59 PM

The price of bitcoin is falling again because of the same FUD but just in a different date. There is a spreading FUD that says bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies sales are getting banned in South Korea and that is a bad news if that is really true but the reality is, it is just a FUD and you can take advantage of that because you can see the same FUD but it turns out nothing and the price of bitcoin is going up again. So for me, the history repeats itself.
Any article that could support your claim about the spreading FUD from South Korea? Or any reason why South Korea wants to ban these cryptocurrencies based on that FUD? As far as I know, South Korea is a great supporter, so if people will also get panicked about this news, it would also affect much of the price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:59:20 PM

isn't it just that ICOs are being banned in South Korea? I didn't hear anything about crypto altogether... Also, there's been a speculation that Chine might lift the ICO ban after some elections there, you have the article somewhere on cointelegraph.com.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:35:17 PM

7000 before the end of November.

I will not be suprised if we get to 10K over December!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: