Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 99259 times)
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:53:00 AM

Hello to all Pundi x NPXS holders  Grin

This is not FUD but one thing is worrying me. The team claims to have sendt out thousends of XPOS right ? But all we can see is this one guy in Negeria using it. If it's true that Pundi X have sendt out thousends of XPOS. Why don't we see updates and how its going around retailers using them ?
To be honest i am all in right now and still adding NPXS to my wallet. Think i will stack up one last time now at 23 sats.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:09:40 AM

One of telegram member talking about the Pundi X master card. What do you think guys about it? I think it would be a great way to use Pundi (npxs) coin. We can spread more about the NPXS project worldwide by the use of Pundi X MasterCard.

I think you mean we spend Pundi X for buying things.
I don't think NPXS is supposed to be used as a payment when you are buying something. It will be used to list other coins and also paying the fees.
Most used in exchanges, it really have many uses that are beneficial in crypto that can be used as fees and for personal payments.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:23:25 AM

This is not FUD but one thing is worrying me. The team claims to have sendt out thousends of XPOS right ? But all we can see is this one guy in Negeria using it. If it's true that Pundi X have sendt out thousends of XPOS. Why don't we see updates and how its going around retailers using them ?
To be honest i am all in right now and still adding NPXS to my wallet. Think i will stack up one last time now at 23 sats.

You should follow them to get all updates about their progress I am very confident for the brighter future of this project. Look over token burn event they are destroying tokens after every shipping. No doubt it is worth to stake in it.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

This investment is one of the best for me. I think this is the most worthy project that has a product and consumers. I expect that soon I will be able to pay in McDonalds with PUNDI X tokens.  Cheesy
if this can made a card like visa or master card then we can purchase everything on internet
You know the happy plus card? IT is just like that the points are equals to token but yeah that's a good idea it is easy to purchase when you have card.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

XPOS have been sent out but there are roadblocks in some countries and they have to pass certain customs and checks first etc. It's more complicated than sending a bag of rice or shoes from China for example. Also about the price, just the best advice from me now is to try not to trade this token in the near future. Buy a bag stash it in your private wallet and check the price after a year or two. This is NOT your average coin for day trading. I have a bag collecting airdrops and only a small bag I trade on IDEX now. I can't trade it on Binance, but for the most part, this is a set it and forget it for a year project. This is not for day traders with itchy fingers lol. Don't go and buy in because some pump n dump signal group on telegram told you to go in. You buy a bag because you believe in the fundamentals of the project.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

XPOS have been sent out but there are roadblocks in some countries and they have to pass certain customs and checks first etc. It's more complicated than sending a bag of rice or shoes from China for example. Also about the price, just the best advice from me now is to try not to trade this token in the near future. Buy a bag stash it in your private wallet and check the price after a year or two. This is NOT your average coin for day trading. I have a bag collecting airdrops and only a small bag I trade on IDEX now. I can't trade it on Binance, but for the most part, this is a set it and forget it for a year project. This is not for day traders with itchy fingers lol. Don't go and buy in because some pump n dump signal group on telegram told you to go in. You buy a bag because you believe in the fundamentals of the project.

I agree to what you say and i not try to day trade this coin. Holding a huge bag right now and looking to add more at this price because i bought in at 65 sats if i not remember wrong. At the end of 2018 i hoping to hold closer to 7m NPXS
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:24:56 AM

I agree to what you say and i not try to day trade this coin. Holding a huge bag right now and looking to add more at this price because i bought in at 65 sats if i not remember wrong. At the end of 2018 i hoping to hold closer to 7m NPXS
Big number of holdings could give you great return.
NPXS is still at young stage, I would not be surprise if it will not grow this year, the best part is just to hold and enjoy
the team's announcement after announcement, they are doing it for us to increase the value of our holdings.

HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:22:03 AM

NPXS is still at young stage, I would not be surprise if it will not grow this year, the best part is just to hold and enjoy
the team's announcement after announcement, they are doing it for us to increase the value of our holdings.
I totally agree with you, Roadmap will delight us with new discoveries. I believe that the price of 20 cents will be relevant in a couple of years   Roll Eyes
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:51:21 AM

You are point mate if we look at back just finds announcements and lot of development because it has broader meanings. Today we can observe existence of Pundi X in territories of many counties and interestingly highly potential and developing economies were picked up for marketing by Pundi X team at start. When you have working product and marketing this combination is sure success and there we are going steadily.
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:23:50 AM

I totally agree with you, Roadmap will delight us with new discoveries. I believe that the price of 20 cents will be relevant in a couple of years   Roll Eyes

OMG..$0.20 is a huge prediction. You mean in 5 years? Cheesy Anyway I am totally believe that NPXS can touch $0.05 during the next bull market.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

No doubt everything is possible in world of crypto especially in bullish sentiment but $0.05 is looking really realistic approach instead of keep dream so high. If we are long term investors than if could to more higher than our expectation.
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:15:43 PM

I also get monthly reward. Amazing project, i wanna buy yet tokens and get more rewardddsss. need use this chance.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:39:51 AM

Huge announcement today..MOONDIX is partnering with EPOOC and the GOVT of DUPAI, as DUBAI will launch its own digital currency EMCASH. DUBAI wants to head blockchain adoption and they will have our XPOS all over DUBAI, think about it! Anyone NOT owning a bag of Moondix right now needs to get their head examined. Everyone should plan to hodl at least one million NPXS before the next bull run cycle enters because if you don't, you will regret it forever and say why I didn't buy in at 22 sats lol. Don't be those people who always regret why they didn't buy in when it was so cheap.

https://twitter.com/zibin/status/1049173396448133121

Medium post: https://twitter.com/zibin/status/1049173396448133121  Wink

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:18:33 AM

damn man, 22 satoshi is a really cheap and unbelievable price.. but i'm waiting since last week my order at 21 satoshi damn ahha. i know that is nothing 21 from 22, but damn, let's push it down to 21 ahah
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 676

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

damn man, 22 satoshi is a really cheap and unbelievable price.. but i'm waiting since last week my order at 21 satoshi damn ahha. i know that is nothing 21 from 22, but damn, let's push it down to 21 ahah
It's not unbelievable, it happened and it's possible that we could go lower than that price.
However, it's not the price movement down that we should be watching, the most important is we should monitor in order to have a timely
decision to sell once it will start to pump, it's impossible that we will not see a pump.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:11:33 AM

You should check the support level if you are holding more than 2 billion tokens than you chance to bring it down to that level otherwise keep dreaming about that. I feel you will miss than this chance this time it has good chance to move on more higher floor.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:12:55 AM

When it is being believed widely that market is about to decide its next move you don't have much time to stay to think whether to buy or not because of difference of 1 satoshi. More probably next few days are going to give new direction to altcoins market alongwith Bitcoin if that breakout is upwards then you have just regrets for not buying else negative impact on market will be seamless.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:19:08 AM

You should check the support level if you are holding more than 2 billion tokens than you chance to bring it down to that level otherwise keep dreaming about that. I feel you will miss than this chance this time it has good chance to move on more higher floor.

yeah probably i will miss the chance to buy more, but keep in mind that i already have my stake Cheesy i'm not mad to not own NPXS Cheesy
i would buy at 21 just for trade and make nice profit, but if you want to keep them long term, it is the same if you buy at 21 or 31 or 50 Wink
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:19:56 PM

Hello to all Pundi x NPXS holders  Grin

I totally agree with you, Roadmap will delight us with new discoveries. I believe that the price of 20 cents will be relevant in a couple of years   Roll Eyes

OMG..$0.20 is a huge prediction. You mean in 5 years? Cheesy Anyway I am totally believe that NPXS can touch $0.05 during the next bull market.

Everything will depend on how the cryptocurrency market itself develops! We may be able to see a higher price, but I am sure that most investors and holders will be sold at a price of 5 to 10 cents!
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:26:46 PM

If there isn't token spending-burning in near future, we cant hope for that 0.20$ price. 0.05$ is also optimistic, where would BTC be with price in that case?
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 292 »
  Print  

Jump to: