Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 99259 times)
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:18:04 AM

What about the developer funds? Will those also get unlocked in the period of the next 3 months? or they are already unlocked?
I have no idea about this question. You can ask your question at NPXS telegram channel. The admin panel are very active also community member. NPXS telegram chaneel link is: https://t.me/pundix (Pundi X Official | English) Hope it would be helpful for you Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:43:16 AM

What about the developer funds? Will those also get unlocked in the period of the next 3 months? or they are already unlocked?
I have no idea about this question. You can ask your question at NPXS telegram channel. The admin panel are very active also community member. NPXS telegram chaneel link is: https://t.me/pundix (Pundi X Official | English) Hope it would be helpful for you Smiley

Will do thanks for the link.

Pundi X (NPXS) price is today only 0.00000017 BTC its very cheap for mine. I am trying to buy some NPXS at this rate. The world’s biggest mobile show MWC19 GSMA is coming on Feb 25! PundiX team will present the latest development of FUNCTIONX so this day would be a good day for npxs holder. buy some NPXS now and wait for February 26, a big pump coming guys.

Due to market fluctuation, it is impossible to guess the value of how much it will increase and this is the right time to grab as many coins as possible in the market, with the recent development they are going to release will help the Pundix to increase it's the price to the next level.

I am expecting price to go down a bit because of this 11% dividend but once that's over we will bounce back strong.

BINTEX

Powered by,
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:59:07 AM

Will do thanks for the link.

You seem to be very active here in the forum, I'm not expecting that you haven't joined their official telegram channel.
I have been a member of the channel and I'm getting more timely information there than in this thread.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:21:47 AM

Pundi X (NPXS) price is today only 0.00000017 BTC its very cheap for mine. I am trying to buy some NPXS at this rate. The world’s biggest mobile show MWC19 GSMA is coming on Feb 25! PundiX team will present the latest development of FUNCTIONX so this day would be a good day for npxs holder. buy some NPXS now and wait for February 26, a big pump coming guys.

Due to market fluctuation, it is impossible to guess the value of how much it will increase and this is the right time to grab as many coins as possible in the market, with the recent development they are going to release will help the Pundix to increase it's the price to the next level.

I am expecting price to go down a bit because of this 11% dividend but once that's over we will bounce back strong.

Yes, We will bounce back. Not only due to end of airdrops. The main net launch and also the strategy that is planned for distributing the new tokens will cause the price to rise. The products will be gradually developed and new devices will be likely used in new places.

Exactly! If everything goes well I am quite hopeful that price would go above 25 sats before the launch of f(X) (IMO).

BINTEX

Powered by,
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:52:48 AM

Yes, We will bounce back. Not only due to end of airdrops. The main net launch and also the strategy that is planned for distributing the new tokens will cause the price to rise. The products will be gradually developed and new devices will be likely used in new places.

Exactly! If everything goes well I am quite hopeful that price would go above 25 sats before the launch of f(X) (IMO).
Of course if it goes well the price might go up but for now we don't know what happened so it's better to keep up with the developments to make it clearer

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:32:22 AM

Of course if it goes well the price might go up but for now we don't know what happened so it's better to keep up with the developments to make it clearer
for now the price may go down or stable for some days but very near of the f(X) mainnet launch price will boost up by my point of view. you are right that we should stay with the developments because everything is depend on the developments.
studio1one

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:43:43 AM

11% tokens will start unlocking from the next month right? Or we will start receiving them after March?

BINTEX