Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 99259 times)
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:08:19 PM

New exchange listing: NPXS on Huobi Global
https://medium.com/pundix/new-exchange-listing-npxs-on-huobi-global-dc1cead6380c

NPXS is now available on Huobi Global from 14:30 GMT+8 on March 25, 2019 for deposit. Trading will start from 10:30 GMT+8 on March 26, 2019. The trading pair is NPXS/BTC and NPXS/ETH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:29:03 AM

Hey, The staking for FX is now started on XWallet app. You can go and start your staking process if you like.
personally I dont like to do stake for FX,because of the ration of fx Sad its very low amount for mine. however,now just holding a big amount of npxs and would hold for more 2 months.after that I would sell my npxs and will convert my airdrop npxs at fx coin.its good way to get decent amount of  FX coin.

I think what you say here is the plan from Pundi X also. They did a poll on Twitter and it did look like less the 12% or so would stake their NPXS for FX. Guess the plan and what Pundi X hoping for now is that we all stake the coins we get from the 11% airdrop.

Me too don't like to stake but my tokens were just sitting there doing nothing so I decided to link my external wallet to xwallet to earn some FX.

I don't have any idea about this FX, whether this coin also belong to the same team or it is a completely different one? After verification we need to send our NPXS coin to those wallets in order to get FX coin and what % are they going to share?

Please correct me if i am wrong. But think the ratio is 1:600

I don't know about the swap ratio but if you are planning to stake your NPXS token then you will receive 0.0000493% of NPXS+NPXSXEM holding as FX
rz20
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:10:18 AM

NPXS is listed on cryptofacil.com with BTC, ETH and USDT pairings personally I have never used the exchange but they are running 0 trading fee promo until 30 April
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:37:00 PM

NPXS is listed on cryptofacil.com with BTC, ETH and USDT pairings personally I have never used the exchange but they are running 0 trading fee promo until 30 April

Majority of the people like to trade on big exchange due to huge liquidity and good security provided by them. I also think it is better to stay on big exchanges while they are supporting airdrop too.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:14:30 PM

Majority of the people like to trade on big exchange due to huge liquidity and good security provided by them. I also think it is better to stay on big exchanges while they are supporting airdrop too.
Yes, it was a big advantage to have it in a big reputable and top exchange as any coin both legit and scam coins wants it to have a good trading volume. As of now that npxs is not moving but its current progress in real world is a beast that waiting for his time to get out of his comfort zone.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
rz20
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:39:56 AM

Hey, The staking for FX is now started on XWallet app. You can go and start your staking process if you like.
personally I dont like to do stake for FX,because of the ration of fx Sad its very low amount for mine. however,now just holding a big amount of npxs and would hold for more 2 months.after that I would sell my npxs and will convert my airdrop npxs at fx coin.its good way to get decent amount of  FX coin.

I think what you say here is the plan from Pundi X also. They did a poll on Twitter and it did look like less the 12% or so would stake their NPXS for FX. Guess the plan and what Pundi X hoping for now is that we all stake the coins we get from the 11% airdrop.

Me too don't like to stake but my tokens were just sitting there doing nothing so I decided to link my external wallet to xwallet to earn some FX.

I don't have any idea about this FX, whether this coin also belong to the same team or it is a completely different one? After verification we need to send our NPXS coin to those wallets in order to get FX coin and what % are they going to share?

Please correct me if i am wrong. But think the ratio is 1:600

I don't know about the swap ratio but if you are planning to stake your NPXS token then you will receive 0.0000493% of NPXS+NPXSXEM holding as FX

Somewhere I have seen that(may be at medium),The npxs to fx ratio is 1:1 . We need to wait more for the official announcement.at this moment I am just holding npxs for 11% npxs airdrop. after the fx convert release I would convert my npxs airdrop token to fx token.

I don't understand how can they can offer 1:1 swap because max supply of FX is 378M according to this blog whereas the supply for NPXS+NPXSXEM is way more then that.
rz20
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:29:36 AM

Hey, I was wondering whether we are still over ICO price or we slip down below ICO price? USD and BTC wise both?
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:53:10 AM

Hey, I was wondering whether we are still over ICO price or we slip down below ICO price? USD and BTC wise both?
if we look at the main page of this thread, we will find information on ICO price of PXS tokens, 1 ETH: 500 PXS / 500,000 NPXS and currently the price of NPXS tokens is 0.00000436 ETH (1ETH: 229357 NPXS) means that currently NPXS tokens are below ICO price.
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:39:28 AM

Soohan Han - Director of Marketing - Pundi X at Money 20/20 Asia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZPdwvxtW5Y&feature=youtu.be

Pundi X is a multi-cryptocurrency point-of-sale (“POS”) solutions provider for retail stores seeking to accept digital currencies in the world. Pundi X POS enables shops, cafes and convenience stores to facilitate cryptocurrency transaction for the average consumers.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:03:20 AM

Soohan Han - Director of Marketing - Pundi X at Money 20/20 Asia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZPdwvxtW5Y&feature=youtu.be

Pundi X is a multi-cryptocurrency point-of-sale (“POS”) solutions provider for retail stores seeking to accept digital currencies in the world. Pundi X POS enables shops, cafes and convenience stores to facilitate cryptocurrency transaction for the average consumers.

That is wonderful video the team is promoting this platform on all important events and showing the demo how this will outperform other systems. Pundi X is best bet for brighter future.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:16:47 AM

That is wonderful video the team is promoting this platform on all important events and showing the demo how this will outperform other systems. Pundi X is best bet for brighter future.
I think the video will increase the prestige of Pundi X itself so let's see what happens to Pundi X whether it is increasing or remaining just the important thing and continuing to follow its development

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:15:19 PM

I think the video will increase the prestige of Pundi X itself so let's see what happens to Pundi X whether it is increasing or remaining just the important thing and continuing to follow its development
Pundi is actually a hidden gem if we will look into its fundamentals and products. Xpos is not yet finish and they are making blockchain phone which is more advance. If we look on its price i can say that we are so lucky we can buy more amounts of npxs. Pundi is very promising I believe more great things and the users of xpos device will expand more in global merchants.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:24:51 AM

Wounderful video ??

The interview and the demo of the XPOS was ''LAME'' and unprofessional from both partys. Why do Pundi X use this guy to be the Director of Marketing for Pundi X ? Not strange NPXS and Pundi X start to lose interest of new investors..
lunnatic

Activity: 1190

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:34:57 AM

Pundi is actually a hidden gem if we will look into its fundamentals and products. Xpos is not yet finish and they are making blockchain phone which is more advance. If we look on its price i can say that we are so lucky we can buy more amounts of npxs. Pundi is very promising I believe more great things and the users of xpos device will expand more in global merchants.
there's still a chance if you want to jump in Pundix,
moreover the price of NPXS is now very cheap, I'm sure in Q2-Q3 PundiX will fly

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:10:36 AM

there's still a chance if you want to jump in Pundix,
moreover the price of NPXS is now very cheap, I'm sure in Q2-Q3 PundiX will fly
It is true what you say because now it can be said that there is still a chance to jump in Pundi X and if you say it is true that in Q2-Q3 Pundi X will fly of course that is good news
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:41:26 AM

Those who watch these last three airdrops as opportunity I am on their side by agreeing with them. One month has gone already and two more remained to get extra token. Even if price doesn't increase in these weeks you still make profit by getting extra tokens for doing nothing. This is just other side of the picture and win-win situation.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:56:53 AM

They have this terminal already at last? Anyone got this terminal? Where I can see them in works (which country, which companies using them right now?)
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:51:27 AM

Those who watch these last three airdrops as opportunity I am on their side by agreeing with them. One month has gone already and two more remained to get extra token. Even if price doesn't increase in these weeks you still make profit by getting extra tokens for doing nothing. This is just other side of the picture and win-win situation.

Exactly, we should always be in a positive way when it comes to Pundix because we know they are doing very good things in the background. They are concentrating that more retailers should start using this POS machine in order to get more acceptance in this cryptocurrency which Pundix is making more simpler for payment solutions.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:52:09 PM

It is true what you say because now it can be said that there is still a chance to jump in Pundi X and if you say it is true that in Q2-Q3 Pundi X will fly of course that is good news

The lowest price for Pundi X is 11 satoshi and the current price is 15-16 satoshi so the current price is on the normal track and lower risk if we buy now, now let's wait for the next step.
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:16:12 PM

The lowest price for Pundi X is 11 satoshi and the current price is 15-16 satoshi so the current price is on the normal track and lower risk if we buy now, now let's wait for the next step.

You guys are to positive. You guys work for Pundi X or not ? Only talk rubbish and talk like this coin is a safe bet. LMFAO !! Wake the fuck up ok. We are all fucked and Pundi X not doing shit for NPXS. Its all about the Xphone and FX coin now. Obviously someone are trading against NPXS. If its not inside i not know to be honest. All coins have made progress the last 2-3 months and NPXS not moving at all.
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 292 »
  Print  

Jump to: