Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:59:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Cryptocurrency  (Read 99259 times)
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:21:07 AM

Im holding npxs longterm, im seeing huge potential until 2020. also great news regarding their xphone, pre-order is soon open: https://www.functionx.io

Also with their function x staking from conversion of npxs/npxsxem, should be bringing in some more investors, buy support for npxs/npxsxem, for this incentive. The staking also locks coins making them a limited supply to get a hold of, but seems either there isn't enough marketing going on with this and ppl are missing the boat Huh

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zerkalisz

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:58:51 PM

Integrating Pundi X as part of the Virtual Rehab Solution
https://medium.com/@VirtualRehab/integrating-pundi-x-as-part-of-the-virtual-rehab-solution-75718c08e9c7

Virtual Rehab’s evidence-based solution leverages the advancements in virtual reality, artificial intelligence, and blockchain technologies for psychological rehabilitation of vulnerable populations (pain management, prevention of substance use disorders, enhancement of autistic individuals’ communication skills, and rehabilitation of repeat offenders)

alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:16:22 AM

In Blockchain Summit Latam 2019 held in Mexico City on July 4th, we are pleased to announce our partnerships with Kapytal, a Mexican digital asset exchange to launch our products through a distribution agreement.

Medium Post Link

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:37:41 AM

Integrating Pundi X as part of the Virtual Rehab Solution
https://medium.com/@VirtualRehab/integrating-pundi-x-as-part-of-the-virtual-rehab-solution-75718c08e9c7

Virtual Rehab’s evidence-based solution leverages the advancements in virtual reality, artificial intelligence, and blockchain technologies for psychological rehabilitation of vulnerable populations (pain management, prevention of substance use disorders, enhancement of autistic individuals’ communication skills, and rehabilitation of repeat offenders)

pundi x is spreading in a good way thanks for this post dude. there is new post also check it out
https://medium.com/@VirtualRehab/everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-virtual-rehab-but-was-afraid-to-ask-56aa5f3a9b26
i was searching about this. Q: What is the problem which Virtual Rehab is trying to address?
and got some interesting answer.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:05:38 AM

In Blockchain Summit Latam 2019 held in Mexico City on July 4th, we are pleased to announce our partnerships with Kapytal, a Mexican digital asset exchange to launch our products through a distribution agreement.

Medium Post Link
I do not doubt PundiX, seeing that the NPXS price is what makes us worry, maybe, but with the participation of the team on the Blockchain summit in Latam, Mexico, I am sure fresh funds will always come to this project

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:15:39 AM

Medium Post Link
I do not doubt PundiX, seeing that the NPXS price is what makes us worry, maybe, but with the participation of the team on the Blockchain summit in Latam, Mexico, I am sure fresh funds will always come to this project
Maybe what you say is true, and with the participation of his team at the Blockchain summit, I think it will be useful for the future, the important thing is just follow the progress

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:37:24 AM

Medium Post Link
Maybe what you say is true, and with the participation of his team at the Blockchain summit, I think it will be useful for the future, the important thing is just follow the progress
Following the progress will give some confidence to keep holding your assets, the current value is not moving much so holders needs to wait and hold,
the event that will be happening will bring new investors inside this project, it will be the promoting team that will lead this to attract more new investment to flow inside this project.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:44:52 AM

Medium Post Link

Soon they are elimating their supply which we can see the price of NPXS will surely recover in the market. A company with active developments and updates will always the coin to increase its price surely. We need little more patience because they are doing very good summits and attending in order to get more awareness about their blockchain.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
alicea

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:26:18 AM

Medium Post Link

Soon they are elimating their supply which we can see the price of NPXS will surely recover in the market. A company with active developments and updates will always the coin to increase its price surely. We need little more patience because they are doing very good summits and attending in order to get more awareness about their blockchain.

Yep! The team is good but the price is not increasing at all for the past few months btw do you have any idea when the token burn will take place for NPXS and NPXSXEM.

paschcua

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:27:25 PM

On july 14th
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:36:14 PM

Medium Post Link

Yep! The team is good but the price is not increasing at all for the past few months btw do you have any idea when the token burn will take place for NPXS and NPXSXEM.
there has been no announcement from the team regarding coin burning, it is natural that the current price is still weak because of the large supply of NPXS, but I myself am not worried about that, investing is like this, requires patience and calm in managing your finances

alicea

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:40:58 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 05:30:36 AM by alicea

Copied from official twitter handle of PundiX.
https://twitter.com/PundiXLabs/status/1147505014622973952

Dear Pundians, system upgrade is successfully completed. The services are now resumed. An update version of #XWallet app with supporting @QtumOfficial, @telegram chat will be available in the next few days.

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:04:23 AM

Actually you must put the reference link too, or it can be labeled as plagiarsm.

Hearing the news, I think that is good news because the system update has been completed successfully and all that is also inseparable from the hard work of the team so we must appreciate its performance
Tell me how that good news will affected NPSX and NPSXEM token price?
D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:47:35 AM

Actually you must put the reference link too, or it can be labeled as plagiarsm.

Hearing the news, I think that is good news because the system update has been completed successfully and all that is also inseparable from the hard work of the team so we must appreciate its performance

Project worth is based on quality of service and user demand, the better quality = happier users . And happy users will tell others about the service, thus becoming a natural marketing for pundi as well.

Similar to when one buys a particular car, likes the quality and functions of it, and tells others, or others see it being used by their friends/strangers, etc, they may want one as well.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:58:52 AM

Project worth is based on quality of service and user demand, the better quality = happier users . And happy users will tell others about the service, thus becoming a natural marketing for pundi as well.

Similar to when one buys a particular car, likes the quality and functions of it, and tells others, or others see it being used by their friends/strangers, etc, they may want one as well.
still lacking if it is like that, by relying solely on product, prices it is not certain that it will rise 100%,
moreover the marketcap in crypto currencies is still relatively small compared to the stock market,

D3m0nKinGx

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:03:20 AM

still lacking if it is like that, by relying solely on product, prices it is not certain that it will rise 100%,
moreover the marketcap in crypto currencies is still relatively small compared to the stock market,

User demand is where the buy pressure would come from.... or in crypto... some whale that comes along and pumps the coin for no rhyme or reason that anyone could confirm. Hopefully you do understand there are whales/groups in this space that possess 10s of thousands of btc to pump coins.

In either case from a mkc and price perspective you can make good gains on swinging as well even if the coin varies +/- 1 SAT or more.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Caladonian

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:21:41 AM

User demand is where the buy pressure would come from.... or in crypto... some whale that comes along and pumps the coin for no rhyme or reason that anyone could confirm. Hopefully you do understand there are whales/groups in this space that possess 10s of thousands of btc to pump coins.

In either case from a mkc and price perspective you can make good gains on swinging as well even if the coin varies +/- 1 SAT or more.
With the small value that movements can bring good scalp if you able to execute properly, but it's also risky whenever you made a mistake to timingly buy or sell in the wrong position, you need to entrust your fate with how good you understand the big potentials of this project.

You'll be able to catch up with things that you truly supporting, invest wisely stay calm and wait for the right time.
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:36:38 PM

system upgrade is successfully completed. The services are now resumed. An update version of XWallet app with supporting QtumOfficial
https://twitter.com/PundiXLabs/status/1147505014622973952
alicea

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:41:51 AM

With the small value that movements can bring good scalp if you able to execute properly, but it's also risky whenever you made a mistake to timingly buy or sell in the wrong position, you need to entrust your fate with how good you understand the big potentials of this project.

You'll be able to catch up with things that you truly supporting, invest wisely stay calm and wait for the right time.

I agree with you but in case of NPXS, there's hardly any movement in the price and every time we come close to a price change bitcoin changes the game lol.

Caladonian

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:06:05 AM

I agree with you but in case of NPXS, there's hardly any movement in the price and every time we come close to a price change bitcoin changes the game lol.
Haha well said mate, Bitcoin really played the role in momentum killer here even there's progress we ain't see no big movements yet, and like you said every time we are experiencing good trend Bitcoin will kill the joy and make some downside and again we will be left with only hopes upon us. Hahaha..
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 »
  Print  

Jump to: