Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:35:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [STK] STK Global Payments - A New Cryptocurrency for Instant Payments  (Read 15155 times)
nexsto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

I just want to congratulate on a project that successfully completed ICO. I will see your token and will wait for the exchange. Because I take part in your company bounty program thanks ,,
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
makalu

Activity: 438

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:27:14 PM

Congratulations to STK on successful completion of ICO,
psiksenz

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:33:51 AM

Lots of congratulations in this thread lol.  Any word yet on when tokens are planned to be distributed?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
crosswhite

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:28:55 AM

Lots of congratulations in this thread lol.  Any word yet on when tokens are planned to be distributed?
It is true, many congratulations given to this project because the project has completed the ICO regarding about it we see only later notice.
for STK congratulations on the completion of the ICO.
success always.

Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:51:48 AM

It is true, many congratulations given to this project because the project has completed the ICO regarding about it we see only later notice.
success always.
What this project is finished ICO?  I see there have been many participants gave congratulations for this project. for the token itself is already there who knows when the token would be appropriate?
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:00:40 AM

success always.
What this project is finished ICO?  I see there have been many participants gave congratulations for this project. for the token itself is already there who knows when the token would be appropriate?

many congratulations to this project over the success of the ico smoothly and finish already. success is always to the fore his project hopefully STK in more advanced and developed.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:05:36 AM

success always.

many congratulations to this project over the success of the ico smoothly and finish already. success is always to the fore his project hopefully STK in more advanced and developed.

Yes, hopefully, all participants ' participation in this project get the results that match the expectations and in compliance with the performance as well as our hard work. success for this project.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:52:43 AM

from what i have read jan 31st/feb 1st is distribution of the tokens.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:54:38 AM

success always.

Yes, hopefully, all participants ' participation in this project get the results that match the expectations and in compliance with the performance as well as our hard work. success for this project.
I agree, hopefully, the participants who took part in this project get satisfactory results, congratulations also to top the success of the STK ico project. success is always for this project.
Cashcash

Activity: 644

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

Do you have access to any exchange? Which exchange will be listed ?

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:01:15 AM

Because it made a hard cap, i am expecting a very good exchange.

I would love to have kucoin because apparently every token listed there is pumping hard.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

from what i have read jan 31st/feb 1st is distribution of the tokens.

How do you know that, it seems the ICO was over a few weeks ago and the tokens are still not be distributed? That is strange that it will be distributed a month later.
Nwaghor4u

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

I joint the airdrop when i known the crowsales is closed. But when it distribute Sad
Soon. 31 Jan 2018.
Anticipate more, because STK is flying flying.
Nwaghor4u

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:22:57 AM

No exchange yet. But will be duly informed just before exchange ends. Note talks are going on with different exchange platform and also be assured it will be one of the top most exchanges. This platform is committed in making it easy for investors. STK !!!!
allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:48:26 PM

I joint the airdrop when i known the crowsales is closed. But when it distribute Sad
Soon. 31 Jan 2018.
Anticipate more, because STK is flying flying.
That is great, I can not wait to receive my bounty tokens and Let us see how the stk will fly to the moon. Any latest information about the exchange?

aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:54:09 AM

Dev, is there any info about when you planned to hit exchanges? I missed presale and just got the airdrop. I trust a lot on the project and would like to say when I will able to got more tokens (exchange)
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:23:12 AM

when will the token stk begin to be distributed?

just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

Hello together, can someone tell me when the STK tokens will be tradeable on any exchange? Is there any datum announced or any exchange allready? I missed them on ICO and want to invest Smiley
psiksenz

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:54:53 AM

success always.

I agree, hopefully, the participants who took part in this project get satisfactory results, congratulations also to top the success of the STK ico project. success is always for this project.

Hmm, and it continues, these comments don't exactly seem natural and organic.  This is a great project that I am looking forward to see what happens though, despite these fishy comments lol.  It's a shame the crowdsale was cancelled!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:52:15 AM

Really hope it gets on another exchange besides etherdelta out the rip, such a pain to use im looking to buy when released, with visa shutting down wavecrest made this very attractive buy in my opinion

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: