Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 01:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO bull run from last 3 days  (Read 2213 times)
Rastadon

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:26:30 AM

NEO isn't an ICO platform. The FUD only impacts a small portion of what the platform is capable of.
Neo was ico platform because they are doing crowdfunding in 2016 i remember the neo project collected over 3k bitcoin at the ico. You may need to collect the more information regarding the neo project.
I think you were not even know about that.

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:19:01 AM

Now, because of the uncertainty in the crypto currency market, which is associated with negative news from China, the Crypto currency is very unstable. This can be used for those who have not yet managed to buy the necessary coins. This also applies to the Chinese coin NEO. However, it should be borne in mind that the future of this coin depends to a large extent on the positive or negative for the crypto currency of the resolution of those measures that China is currently pursuing with respect to the crypto currency.
acpr23

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:21:25 AM

Hopefully neo will recover again to 50$, missed the train from 16$-30$ but i still believe in neo and i know someday neo will hit 100$ mark, now is still a good investment opportunity in neo
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:34:34 PM

Hopefully neo will recover again to 50$, missed the train from 16$-30$ but i still believe in neo and i know someday neo will hit 100$ mark, now is still a good investment opportunity in neo

Neo is a chinese ICO. They are the old antshare project if I'm not mistaken. Exchange ban on China affects mostly ICO from that country because most of their supporters are from China and already sold there share. The future of NEO for now is dim.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:35:58 AM

The last week it goes %60 its a amazing number for big project like this.i am happy for team and investors and i am sad for myelf because i sold it when it saw 22 usd per unit
stepwilli

Activity: 1041
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:54:38 PM

I was planning to buy NEO however in last three days it has shot up and has doubled in price.

Any thoughts if it will come down?
It has really been a huge bull run and the worst time to get in for those who did not quickly get in like me Grin … However, it has always been obvious NEO is going to be a huge project. What cannot be said now is if this will come down or it will keep rising but it is apparently not the best time to buy unless there is a huge news backing up the bullish trend which shows more upward movement.
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:32:29 AM

I just read a thread about the Red Pulse controversy. If it really was as poorly handled as described that could reflect bad on NEO in the foreseeable future.  Sad

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
trilla666

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:21:49 AM

I just read a thread about the Red Pulse controversy. If it really was as poorly handled as described that could reflect bad on NEO in the foreseeable future.  Sad

lol... he read a thread.

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion
Rikk1234

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:18:18 AM

NEO has a good support level at 0.0054 and 0.0046. So after 25 October it will grow and give you x2. So good luck all!!
Sewarlock

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:57:23 AM

Neo has some good news.  ICO coming up, some new exchange listings.  I believe it will continue to go up.

you know what they say, whatever goes up eventually has to come down. NEO just like any other cryptocurrency has it's periods of growth and decline, and we've seen the recent one (Chinese ban) which showed how vulnerable crypto's are to external influences. If you think it has potential and will eventually do what the developers said it'll do, then buy it and hold. Going back and forth (buy/sell) just makes things harder for you
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:05:49 AM

Neo has some good news.  ICO coming up, some new exchange listings.  I believe it will continue to go up.

you know what they say, whatever goes up eventually has to come down. NEO just like any other cryptocurrency has it's periods of growth and decline, and we've seen the recent one (Chinese ban) which showed how vulnerable crypto's are to external influences. If you think it has potential and will eventually do what the developers said it'll do, then buy it and hold. Going back and forth (buy/sell) just makes things harder for you

We can find the bitcoin price also eventually increasing along with the altcoins. So there is no surprise to see that Neo's value is increasing in high number. Neo's value started increasing from the past 4 weeks and I noticed that in marketcap site with the 22% percent of growth. Now, Monero, Tenx, Ripple and this coin are growing faster.
bakgwei

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:45:36 AM

HM, I must say that I politely disagree with a lot of the bullish comments on th this thread. I bought NEO when they were 6$ (so I made healthy return), but I feel the future is pretty dark. What are the factors that would make NEO succeed? Sure the technology/ protocol seems very advanced, but it has (so far) very limited use cases, esp. now that the RPX ICO is over. Or am I missing sth?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: