Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Asking 8BTC/100ETH as Loan  (Read 1481 times)
xtyling (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:14:46 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 07:39:40 PM by xtyling

Hi,

I will require 100 ETH or 8 BTC as loan. I can place in various alts that I own in my eth address which can cover the complete amount I am asking. I can even sign a message for verification and proof of ownership

Please let me know your rate. Loan is for at least 6 month.

Purpose: I am going to invest in various ICOs and start day trading.

Thanks

Wanchain ICO coins will not be tradeable for at least 3 months. This is why I am backing off
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:56:20 PM

Hi,

I will require 100 ETH or 8 BTC as loan. I can place in various alts that I own in my eth address which can cover the complete amount I am asking. I can even sign a message for verification and proof of ownership

Please let me know your rate. Loan is for at least 6 month.

Purpose: I am going to invest in various ICOs and start day trading.

Thanks

You should be more specific about the type of collateral you have (Eg the name of token) and how much you have thats more than or equals to 120% of what youre asking.
Lone Shark

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:50:35 AM

I would like to know what collateral you would be offering.
xtyling (OP)

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:29:44 AM

I have Blockchain Index, ICN and Kyber Network as collateral. Please PM me so we can chat. I dont really want to put my eth address here

Or add me on telegram: CripplingYogi194
Lone Shark

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:44:00 AM

I have Blockchain Index, ICN and Kyber Network as collateral. Please PM me so we can chat. I dont really want to put my eth address here

I've sent your a PM. Seems like we talked before and saw a pass conversation. Anyway, looking forward to talking to you.
SwapStick

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

King of Cryptos

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:52:49 PM

I've sent your a PM. Seems like we talked before and saw a pass conversation. Anyway, looking forward to talking to you.

Same just happened with me actually, offered him the loan and he went mia on the chat when I said let’s lock colleteral in escrow
xtyling (OP)

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:40:49 PM

Same just happened with me actually, offered him the loan and he went mia on the chat when I said let’s lock colleteral in escrow

I have respond to the chat
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:39:05 PM

Can you just say how much ICN you have in your possession? Its so difficult to do this?
I really dont understand why someone to pmed you or anyone if he doesnt know wtf you have.

Its easy to type the numbers when you ask BTC or ETH... Roll Eyes
Ither1994

Activity: 414

THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 09:58:22 AM

Can you just say how much ICN you have in your possession? Its so difficult to do this?
I really dont understand why someone to pmed you or anyone if he doesnt know wtf you have.

Like he said he will reveal the information to someone who is willing to land him the btc, he is not obliged to post anything in public since he prefers to keep this private and that is his right, if your interested PM him and stop complaining while your not even interested in completing this.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
SwapStick

Activity: 169

King of Cryptos

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:56:08 PM

Like he said he will reveal the information to someone who is willing to land him the btc, he is not obliged to post anything in public since he prefers to keep this private and that is his right, if your interested PM him and stop complaining while your not even interested in completing this.

Nah this guy is just a dumb foreigner who cannot read or write English well.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:20:04 PM

Nobody will land his BTC to anyone that can't post publicly what he have as Collateral.
If he asks a Loan (especialy that high) then yes, he is obligated to post the Amount that he offers as Collateral.

So unless Op here doesn't post an appropriate and correct Loan Request, nobody will ever fill this.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ither1994

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:38:51 PM

Nobody will land his BTC to anyone that can't post publicly what he have as Collateral.
If he asks a Loan (especialy that high) then yes, he is obligated to post the Amount that he offers as Collateral.

So unless Op here doesn't post an appropriate and correct Loan Request, nobody will ever fill this.
There are already 2 people who were interested in offering him a load by checking his collateral via PM, Loan Shark and the other guy gave up because of the escrow issue, read the entire conversation first instead of using rules that you yourself would implement if you were the one offering a loan. offering someone a loan is up to the lender and the borrower on how they will discuss the terms of the loan, it's not a must for people to do this public unless they both agree on it in case something happened there would be proof of foul play.

Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:07:20 PM

There are already 2 people who were interested in offering him a load by checking his collateral via PM, Loan Shark and the other guy gave up because of the escrow issue, read the entire conversation first instead of using rules that you yourself would implement if you were the one offering a loan. offering someone a loan is up to the lender and the borrower on how they will discuss the terms of the loan, it's not a must for people to do this public unless they both agree on it in case something happened there would be proof of foul play.

When i start reading in general, you are not even here. So stop the lecture and the defence for a Loan Thread that is inaccurate and shady.
If you want a Loan do it properly and not like a sale, because it's not.

So if you want a Loan from a Bank, you just go there and tell them what you want without disclosure what you can offer? No you don't.
You wait them to..make an offer?! Really? No you don't. Then why you want to do this here?

Because LS or any other member follow the way/demands that Op (or anyone else) want because they fits them, doesn't mean that is the right and proper way.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bias

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:24:23 PM

Nah this guy is just a dumb foreigner who cannot read or write English well.

As much as you are the king of cryptos! Cheesy
Ither1994

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:49:24 PM

When i start reading in general, you are not even here. So stop the lecture and the defence for a Loan Thread that is inaccurate and shady.
If you want a Loan do it properly and not like a sale, because it's not.

So if you want a Loan from a Bank, you just go there and tell them what you want without disclosure what you can offer? No you don't.
You wait them to..make an offer?! Really? No you don't. Then why you want to do this here?

Because LS or any other member follow the way/demands that Op (or anyone else) want because they fits them, doesn't mean that is the right and proper way.
First of all this is not a bank and on bitcointalk there are no official rules, only guide lines so just because you have offered a few loans before doesn't make you the sheriff for this section and a person can post his thread as he likes and if you don't like it buzz off since no one came to you to ask for a loan, if he wanted to use your rules to ask for a loan he would have gone to your thread and done it the way you want it done.

Whether this is shady or not is not the issue, the issue is people who are not interested in this offer coming here and forcing their useless rules on something that has nothing to do with them, if you can offer the loan then ask his collateral then if you accept it you can ask him to make a proper thread the way you want it done since your the one who will be offering the loan with your terms.

xtyling (OP)

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:33:01 PM

I just want to correct this part. I asked for escrow service by monbux and this guy doesnt even know how to use an escrow service. He was most probably trying to scam and i didnt fall into the trap. Better try next time son Wink Blaming that my english is bad to stop the discussion. Pathetic
bias

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:12:57 AM

I just want to correct this part. I asked for escrow service by monbux and this guy doesnt even know how to use an escrow service. He was most probably trying to scam and i didnt fall into the trap. Better try next time son Wink Blaming that my english is bad to stop the discussion. Pathetic

I really dont know why (and how) you say this.
Monbux have escrowed a lot of trades and dealls. He is also on the escrow list at this forum with a very good feedback.

So if you are saying that he wants to scam you,sorry but that doesnt sound so accurate... Undecided
Lone Shark

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:40:25 AM

Monbux have escrowed a lot of trades and dealls. He is also on the escrow list at this forum with a very good feedback.

So if you are saying that he wants to scam you,sorry but that doesnt sound so accurate... Undecided

Good job spamming. This thread is already pseudo closed if you read the OP then if you read the post you replied to he was talking about user SwapStick's reply. Who's the ass now?

I am guessing I won't see you here again, since that's a usual spammer trait. Reply and never return. :/
bias

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:34:43 AM

Good job spamming. This thread is already pseudo closed if you read the OP then if you read the post you replied to he was talking about user SwapStick's reply. Who's the ass now?

I am guessing I won't see you here again, since that's a usual spammer trait. Reply and never return. :/

First of all look your spamming and then you talk for others.
Secondly why to re-read the first post? There is no pseudo closed,there is lock. Thats why its been there.
So if Op or you or anybody else want this closed do it properly and not like this!

I know for what he is talking but probably you need new glasses and for sure a piece of brains.
The ass is you by far and Op here is a joker. You already admit that you talk to each other earlier but you never recall it and Op never find an escrow to close a deal. You are much of a pro... Roll Eyes

You guess wrong so better stop it,you are not good to this either. Better start some other witch hunt,your sig pays more than mine! Wink
Lone Shark

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:42:38 AM

~snip~

Let me highlight a few things for you.

"I asked for escrow service by monbux and this guy doesnt even know how to use an escrow service."

If you even have the basics of english and read the thread, then what he meant was that

1. He already contacted an escrow which is monbux
2. But "this guy", pertaining to SwapStick "doesn't even know how to use an escrow service."

If you misread that then you're that one who needs "brains" here. And by the way, the use of the insult "you need brains" or similar imports are the silliest attempt at trying to insult anyone. It lacks "brains" and creativity. I hope that is clear for your incompetent mind.

Yeah we talked via PM over at telegram, but I don't need to inform anyone about any talks we had if we didn't arrive at a deal. It's none of anyone's business but ours.

Spam is what you do. I post for my business and on threads I do care about, like this one. Where I see someone, like you, who just posted here for no apparent reason just to spam on the lending section.

If you are not a spammer, why do you post on the lending section? Do you even provide loans? Will you provide OP a loan in case this thread is open?

I am guessing you will not. So let's evaluate you for a second. You are here for what exactly? Not to give loans but just to spam for your signature campaign, am I right?

If you read the main post, it says "Wanchain ICO coins will not be tradeable for at least 3 months. This is why I am backing off." Which is actually saying he is no longer in need of the loan. Also the striking of the sentence directly above it says that same intention. If you, again, didn't catch that, I do hope you could buy some "brains" somewhere.

Well, I won't waste anymore of my precious time on brainless people like you and good luck spamming the thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: