Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:53:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LevelNet : The First Distributed Cyber Security Platform  (Read 48554 times)
LevelNet

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

You think it's very thoughtful. The introduction of the project also provides various versions of the language, and the team looks good.
Thanks! Yes, we have excellent professionals in their field.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:54:44 PM

ATTENTION!

Hi, friends!

Now we have important announcement about our Bounty campaign!

>>>>>>> https://medium.com/@LevelNetwork/levelnet-bounty-program-updates-a9c74ee2573f <<<<<<<

Please, read it carefully!

All questions about LevelNet bounty campaign you can ask in our bounty thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2328023.0

▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

Dear bounty participants!

Today is the last day of the current campaign. The new bounty program details will be communicated soon. PLease do NOT delete any posts/retweets/shares and don't remove your signature codes before our spreadsheets are updated!

Thanks Smiley

LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:16:01 AM

Dear friends!

First of all, we would like to thank all of you for your support and patience!

Forgive us for some delay in conducting our ICO. Now we want to slightly open the veil of secrecy and briefly talk about what is happening now with LevelNet.

As before, bulk of time spending on regulating legal aspects. However, we succeeded in this direction and we are still remain absolutely legal ICO.

Huge changes have occurred regarding marketing. We have new partners, and together we have developed a new, more effective marketing strategy.
At the moment, the work on the our new website is at the final stage, very soon you will see it. And we hope that you will like new design.

We have also modified the financial model of the ICO itself.
We have decided to create a new smart contract. The number of tokens was increased to 1.5 billion. And the price reduced to $0.01.
Soft and Hard capitalization remained the same and is $1.5 million and $12 million respectively.

Great official announcement will take place very soon and you will know everything in small details.

Stay with us!
Best regards, the LevellNet team.

batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:03:41 PM

I am  interested in the timing when you intend to pay the award to the participants of the bonus program. You have been silent for a long time. Clarify the situation more closely
cudjex

Activity: 507
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:43:12 PM

I am  interested in the timing when you intend to pay the award to the participants of the bonus program. You have been silent for a long time. Clarify the situation more closely

people still hold on to their stake in the expectation of further growth,All the best from me for LevelNet ICO!
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:10:28 AM

I am  interested in the timing when you intend to pay the award to the participants of the bonus program. You have been silent for a long time. Clarify the situation more closely

people still hold on to their stake in the expectation of further growth,All the best from me for LevelNet ICO!
I'm happy for you. But I, like many other participants, are interested in the timing of payments. I'll be glad when they will be in my purse.))) The manager does not even make any promises.
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:59:53 AM

this project is nice, and i like the idea very much and the white paper also looks good, and I hope to succeed
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:00:18 AM

Is as if this project has come to an end and they are yet to commence payment to those who participated in the bounty camping? Pls,when will payment start?

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
leonard852

Activity: 372

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:05:30 AM

When I look at this project thread, I'm very interested. I'll read the thread again, because I see the ICO information in your project, see you tokens from market soon.
LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:37:03 PM

I am  interested in the timing when you intend to pay the award to the participants of the bonus program. You have been silent for a long time. Clarify the situation more closely
Hi! Sorry for delay with answer! Bounty rewards partially will be paid soon, for more information join our bounty chat in Telegram: @levelnetbounty
All accepted participants will get theirs tokens, besides everyone who want to continue take part in campaign, will earn more stakes.

LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

There was no payments for bounty participants at the moment, but we'll begin distribution soon.
And some investors, participated in private presale, hold theirs tokens, of course Smiley

LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:46:54 PM

I'm happy for you. But I, like many other participants, are interested in the timing of payments. I'll be glad when they will be in my purse.))) The manager does not even make any promises.
Our team now hard working and prepairing ICO conducting. We want it to be successful. It's in our common interest, right? Wink
Succeed ICO -> The project is developing and growing -> Price of LVL token is raising. Profit!

LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

this project is nice, and i like the idea very much and the white paper also looks good, and I hope to succeed
Thank you for feedback, it's very important for us. Hope that we will meet your expectations!

LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:26:11 PM

Is as if this project has come to an end and they are yet to commence payment to those who participated in the bounty camping? Pls,when will payment start?
Guys, one more time. Project is live for 100%. We will not offend anyone in any way.
Participants of the bounty campaign are extremely important for us. It is thanks to them that many people already know about us.
All stakes and tokens, which has been earned by the participants, we will pay.

Also, due to the fact that we have extended the time of conducting ICO, we completed the first stage of the bounty (with saving all stakes) and we are about to declare the start of the second stage for all comers.
Follow the news!

LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

When I look at this project thread, I'm very interested. I'll read the thread again, because I see the ICO information in your project, see you tokens from market soon.
Thank you. We have a lot of updates and news.
In particular, we have updated our website.
Be sure to visit it to find out everything new and interesting.
And also I'll publish some excited news here soon.

Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:45:50 PM

The LevelNet Team: Who is at the Helm?

LevelNet plan to create a network, built from users of various different cybersecurity programs. They’ll be connected in real time, and able to share information about emerging threats quickly to the rest of the network.

The key to the success of each project is a strong crew and captains who masterfully handle the management, are able to steer the right course and not let the project go to the bottom. We present the team of the founders and leaders of the LevelNet project - the first decentralized blockchain cyber security platform.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/levelnet-team/

democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:33:02 AM

LevelNet plans to create a new and connectable network. This is a very important move to prevent viruses and improve network security. I believe we will soon see great development.
sontanawic

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:21:40 AM

LVL token locked?
When are these token send?
perzatato

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

It's awesome that you're going to work with cryptocurrency, because it's money of future. But I can't find the info about what exactly currency you're going to work with?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: