Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LevelNet : The First Distributed Cyber Security Platform  (Read 48554 times)
sanaravena (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:18:22 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 02:55:28 AM by sanaravena

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LevelNet

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:18:06 PM

Hello! Let me reserve the translation of the bitcointalk Russian thread/site/whitepaper.

Hello! Great, we would appreciate your help with Russian translation for the thread. We will publish the Translation Campaign terms soon. Stay tuned

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
PonzyManCrazyLiar

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:26:13 PM

when open ico selling dev
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
..1xBit.com..
       ███▄
     ▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ████████▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▐██████████
  ▐███████▌▀▀
  ▐███████
   ██████▄
  ▐███████▄
  ▐██▀  ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▐██
 ██▀     ▐██
▐█▀       ██
██        ███▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
...BET HERE...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:31:23 PM

when open ico selling dev
i want reserve indonesian translation if you need

if you look into the roadmap and it says that the presale will be start on 1 november and ico will be start on 15 november

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:44:08 AM

LevelNet TechCrunch Disrupt 2017 Report
Excellent performance of LevelNet on TechCrunch Distrupt 2017
The World’s First Cyber Security Platform

San-Francisco, CA: 09.19.2017, LevelNet Inc Company presented its product at TechCrunch Disrupt 2017 exhibition. LevelNet presented to the wide public information about crowdfunding through ICO for the development of a cyber security platform that integrates all users of antivirus products into a single network.
CEO Pavel Shkliaev commented on the results of the exhibition: “I am very pleased with the results of TechCrunch Distrupt 2017. The Levelnet team was on top. With pride I can say that our stand was busy all day by visitors, this fact confirms the huge interest to LevelNet, both industry leaders, investors, and ordinary users from China, India, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Europe and the USA. We received feedback from private investors, foundations, leaders of the technology industry and anti-virus protection. Also at the exhibition, we received approval for investments from several international VC and angel investors. Today we are preparing investment contracts for them on special terms.”

The start of Pre-Sale ICO LevelNet is scheduled for November 1, 2017. In this round, LVL utility Token will be available to users with a discount up to 40%.

About LevelNet Inc.: LevelNet Inc is a cyber security company based in Irvine, CA. Founded in 2016. LevelNet provides new opportunities for effective cyber-protection as well as new business ideas.

▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:00:43 PM

Hi , I would like to ask if you would be having a twitter campaign for your ICO. I would like to join and participate.
Thank you
LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 07:29:11 PM

Dear All! Our promotional bounty campaign has now started. You can register here:https://medium.com/@LevelNetwork/levelnet-bounty-campaign-afefc57009ff

Nbilal

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:34:03 PM

I want reserve arabic translation of thread and white paper  Smiley
LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 07:35:33 PM

A lookback at TechCrunch Distrupt 2017 on our blog: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@levelnet/levelnet-techcrunch-disrupt-2017-report

The start of Pre-Sale ICO LevelNet is scheduled for November 1, 2017. Subscribe now to our newsletter on https://levelnet.co/ to stay up to date with all new developments!

Nbilal

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:49:03 PM

Joined to Facebook Bounty  Grin
LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:35:41 PM

Blockchain UA 2017, Kiev
Excellent performance of LevelNet on BlockchainUA 2017
The World’s First Cyber Security Platform

Irvine, CA: 09.22.2017 LevelNet Inc, presented its product at the exhibition BlockchainUA 2017, which was held in Kiev, Ukraine. LevelNet presented to the wide public information about crowdfunding through ICO for the further development of a cyber-security platform that integrates all users of antivirus products into a single global network. The exhibition was attended by more than 1,000 people; many of them visited the LevelNet booth and appreciated our solution.

Alexander Bodiagin CTO at LevelNet announced: “Today, there was a great interest to our company LevelNet at the exhibition. Visitors were interested in our solution LevelNet and accepted it with delight, as a revolutionary approach to protection against virus and hacker attacks. I met with the leaders of the information security industry, and we discussed the great possibilities of our solution LevelNet. The genuine interest of all visitors without exception was caused by LevelNet ICO, which starts on November 1st. I received product approval and preliminary agreements on the purchase of tokens LVL.”

About LevelNet Inc.: LevelNet Inc. is a cyber-security company based in Irvine, CA. Founded in 2016. LevelNet provides new opportunities for effective cyber-protection as well as new business ideas.

Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:57:26 PM

Do I understand correctly that you are developing an antivirus platform? Did you compare with known programs, for example, NOD, Kaspersky?
Also, I would like to understand, how can your program ensure the security of the crypto currency purses?

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:10:50 PM

Do I understand correctly that you are developing an antivirus platform? Did you compare with known programs, for example, NOD, Kaspersky?
Also, I would like to understand, how can your program ensure the security of the crypto currency purses?
It's just like an antivirus, but it's not an classic antivirus. It is a network for exchanging antivirus protection between users. For users it is end-point protection solution app.
LevelNet allows to protect users against the latest attacks that occur on the Internet about which antivirus vendors have not managed to secure their users.
LevelNet client application receiving information from other users of the network,protects the device from attacks that were fixed by users with the same application.

For example:
User #1 was susceptible to an attack on the Internet and Avast was installed. Avast blocked this attack.
User #2 was also susceptible to attack on the Internet and it had NOD32 installed.
Nod32 could not block the virus.
User #3 does not have an antivirus.
Result: Users #2 #3 was infected with a virus.

If users #1, #2 and #3 had LevelNet app, then users #2 and #3 would not have been infected with the virus since.
The LevelNet app will block the virus.

For better understanding of the video. Imagine that virtual machines are different users who are in different parts of the world.
Please look through until the end I answer some important questions at the end of the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDLfvA9EqNU
This can save your wallets in case of malware attack on your device

SillyCat

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:52:22 PM

I reserved Korean translation.
It seems very interesting to get involved.
SillyCat

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 11:06:31 PM

I am very interested in this one.

thats why I almost joined every bounty campaign of yours.
I will work hard to promote and am glad to work with you side by side.
please let me know when the signature and the editorial translation for the thread is available.
I am pretty sure I will be one of your great assets to the company.
LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 11:23:58 PM

I am very interested in this one.

thats why I almost joined every bounty campaign of yours.
I will work hard to promote and am glad to work with you side by side.
please let me know when the signature and the editorial translation for the thread is available.
I am pretty sure I will be one of your great assets to the company.

Thank you for your kind words! Soon we will make an update. Be in touch and cyber safe.

Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:40:50 PM

I believe you are the first to launch a project like this, I'll read the roadmap, but I want to participate! At least they are being honest, many projects do PRE-SALE and suddenly appear here, congratulations! Good Luck!
LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 12:03:17 AM

I believe you are the first to launch a project like this, I'll read the roadmap, but I want to participate! At least they are being honest, many projects do PRE-SALE and suddenly appear here, congratulations! Good Luck!

Thank you! Stay in touch. And together we can make this world better place.

LevelNet

LevelNet Official

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 12:10:07 AM

The signature codes will be available soon. Please follow the updates!

jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:41:44 AM

If it is security we are talking about, this is essential to crypto space. I should read and comprehend the whitepaper to further gain knowledge about this.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: