Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:41:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][MRP] MONEY REBEL PLATFORM links fiat & crypto in one REBELlious app  (Read 10270 times)
MoneyRebel_Official

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:24:16 AM

The MR Platform for banking and financial services, with innovative features like the MR Adviser, will gradually evolve into the Smart MR Mobile Bank. The MR Robo Adviser and the MR Virtual Assistant will come on top of Money Rebel's suite of services and will enable you to receive, transfer and manage your money with a single app using just your smartphone.

Become a Money Rebel, contribute to the project to make it happen! #ICO opening soon, #PREICO now! Visit --> http://presale.moneyrebel.io

https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22228673_1782254662071570_3788954584171960177_n.png?oh=b0f5e2231198eb04e44dee48f2e5af9d&oe=5A819BAC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UrbanSi

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 07:05:15 AM

Devs, What is your difference than your competition? Why are you a better choice?
I would like to hear from you in few words. Also, who is your direct competition?

Actually there is no direct competition. We have more complex product because it's platform with many different products and when combined they will make one big tool for users and financial advisers. But from client side, people will see this more like mobile bank and portfolio/budget management app. So we did some comparison with mobile payment system, mobile bank and our platform. On page 32 of investor deck is some comparison https://moneyrebel.io/InvestorsDeck_MR_Platform_latest.pdf.

We made also comparison between Bankera, Monaco, Polybius,... I will post that later.

https://moneyrebel.io - Become Money Rebel NOW!
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:49:25 AM

There are so many popular fiat and crypto exchange website they also doing same thing.I am just visit your website there I could not find anything new.So why will people invest in your project.
transaction fees 3% LOL

vision mobile platform for financial services. which is already exist.
So many of information are not provided.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:50:37 AM

Hi i noticed too many flaws in your pre-ico I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like this.
For entering in your pre ico it says we need to have a code and for that we need to enter our email i did this with 2 emails and still got the same code i see you are use eth smart contract then why make it so complicated why not list the address publicly instead of process which doesn't make sense?

Main goal of MR is connecting fiat and crypto worlds, so when you accept more currencies, you cant go with smart contract for contributions.
Oh but i found it misleading when i went for contributing it showed only people with code can invest if i was a investor i would simply not invest. Your pre sale will end but for ico what you can do is after someone clicks on contribute give them the option to select eth , btc or fiat if they click on eth simply show the smart contract address or if they click on any other ask for the email.
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:06:38 AM

There are so many popular fiat and crypto exchange website they also doing same thing.I am just visit your website there I could not find anything new.So why will people invest in your project.
transaction fees 3% LOL

We are not "fiat and crypto exchange website". If you want to contribute in EUR, trnsaction fee is 3%, but that is targeted for customers who don't have cryptocurrencies yet. So this is the way we connect two worlds.

"vision mobile platform for financial services. which is already exist." Mybe we don't know them, please provide me some links, thank you.

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:21:02 AM

Hi i noticed too many flaws in your pre-ico I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like this.
For entering in your pre ico it says we need to have a code and for that we need to enter our email i did this with 2 emails and still got the same code i see you are use eth smart contract then why make it so complicated why not list the address publicly instead of process which doesn't make sense?

Main goal of MR is connecting fiat and crypto worlds, so when you accept more currencies, you cant go with smart contract for contributions.
Oh but i found it misleading when i went for contributing it showed only people with code can invest if i was a investor i would simply not invest. Your pre sale will end but for ico what you can do is after someone clicks on contribute give them the option to select eth , btc or fiat if they click on eth simply show the smart contract address or if they click on any other ask for the email.

Yes in preico you can invest with code, but you get additional bonus for that. That's what preico is intended for. In ICO no code will be mandatory.

raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:28:25 AM

transaction fees 3% LOL

We are not "fiat and crypto exchange website". If you want to contribute in EUR, trnsaction fee is 3%, but that is targeted for customers who don't have cryptocurrencies yet. So this is the way we connect two worlds.

"vision mobile platform for financial services. which is already exist." Mybe we don't know them, please provide me some links, thank you.
We are not "fiat and crypto exchange website"
then how hell our EUR will be crypto and charge 3% fees for this service. Is not exchange? Do you guys really know what the hell you will doing?

what does you mean " receive,transfer grow and manage your money.
how we will grow our money if you guys charge fees.
Do you have SEC regulations?

Dont skip my questions answer please...
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 11:55:32 AM

transaction fees 3% LOL

We are not "fiat and crypto exchange website"
then how hell our EUR will be crypto and charge 3% fees for this service. Is not exchange? Do you guys really know what the hell you will doing?

what does you mean " receive,transfer grow and manage your money.
how we will grow our money if you guys charge fees.
Do you have SEC regulations?

Dont skip my questions answer please...

Looks like you are mixing thing up. For PREICO and ICO we partnered with Bitins, and they are converting EUR to ETH and BTC. Yes and they charge 3% for that to happen. You can buy your own ETH or BTC and skip that 3% charge. Yes there is a world who is not aware of crypto yet, they don't have wallets, exchanges, etc, but they want to go in our project. This is the service for them not for you.

We have bussines in Europe so SEC is not in our concern.

So what does  "receive, transfer grow and manage your money" means?
- Receive - you will be able to use ore app to receive money (eg sallary) and cryptocurrencies.
- Transfer - you will be able to transfer fiat or crypto or combination to another account or for payment purposes.
- Grow - you will be able to use ur grow products, like arbitrage to row your funds while having them in account
- Manage - one example would be to you could have your portfolio under management expert, or you could manage your income and expenses with budgeting app

bjumb

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:38:46 PM

Project does have some great buzz in ICO market but I have few questions about project.
Your project is nice and seems like a horse of long race but I'm afraid I don't find the relevance of MRP tokens much in it. After having a quick look over, it seems to me a nice project lead by blockchain financial experts but how are you going to give tokens utility? I think tokens will become subject to market movements more than being integral part of project.
Also. it would be nice to see Pre-ICO progress in public. It enhances confidence of public in project if the stats are publicized.

Thank you for your great observations. Tokens main utility will be usage as payment currency in our apps, besides that we will do regular buyback with arbitrage profit. On top of that it will be tradable on exchanges supported by Quantum project marketing making techniques.

Thanks for answer. By the way, is there any pre-hand strategy for buyback? Like 5% of units sold or anything like that? Any time period?
Nice to hear partnership with Quantum project on marketing front. Quantum itself is successful project. Hope success for you too.

25% of yearly company profits will go to buyback. As of timefame it will be determined later.

Congratulations on your whitepaper. I must say it's one of best whitpapers I've read. It's very thorough cowering just about anything an investor would like to know, it contains almost everything a whitepaper should but still it's not too long. It's well structured and quite easy to understand text, but still written in enough professional manner reader can't doubt it's a serious project. But as many other posters I also missed the explanation of the actual use of MRP token on the platform.

I'd like to know if MRP token will be used as exclusive mean of payment for using services of your apps, or will payments by other means be possible too?

Otherwise this seems to be a very good project for long term investors. But those looking for quick flip and profit won't be interested in it. Because there's no hype around it. Only 3 pages on this forum. And your website has very low traffic according to statistics from Similarweb. Such great project would deserve much more hype, but it seems not many people have heard of it.
232drialf

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:42:33 PM

I think is very good prospect for the future, good luck team
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:17:13 PM

Project does have some great buzz in ICO market but I have few questions about project.
Your project is nice and seems like a horse of long race but I'm afraid I don't find the relevance of MRP tokens much in it. After having a quick look over, it seems to me a nice project lead by blockchain financial experts but how are you going to give tokens utility? I think tokens will become subject to market movements more than being integral part of project.
Also. it would be nice to see Pre-ICO progress in public. It enhances confidence of public in project if the stats are publicized.

Thank you for your great observations. Tokens main utility will be usage as payment currency in our apps, besides that we will do regular buyback with arbitrage profit. On top of that it will be tradable on exchanges supported by Quantum project marketing making techniques.

Thanks for answer. By the way, is there any pre-hand strategy for buyback? Like 5% of units sold or anything like that? Any time period?
Nice to hear partnership with Quantum project on marketing front. Quantum itself is successful project. Hope success for you too.

25% of yearly company profits will go to buyback. As of timefame it will be determined later.

Congratulations on your whitepaper. I must say it's one of best whitpapers I've read. It's very thorough cowering just about anything an investor would like to know, it contains almost everything a whitepaper should but still it's not too long. It's well structured and quite easy to understand text, but still written in enough professional manner reader can't doubt it's a serious project. But as many other posters I also missed the explanation of the actual use of MRP token on the platform.

I'd like to know if MRP token will be used as exclusive mean of payment for using services of your apps, or will payments by other means be possible too?

Otherwise this seems to be a very good project for long term investors. But those looking for quick flip and profit won't be interested in it. Because there's no hype around it. Only 3 pages on this forum. And your website has very low traffic according to statistics from Similarweb. Such great project would deserve much more hype, but it seems not many people have heard of it.

Thank you for your input, after this kind of praise our whitepaper team will now grow some hair back Smiley

Yes MPR token will be exclusive mean of payment in our platform.

Token economics:
Will be tradable on exchanges.
Will be used as payment currency in our apps.
Regular buyback with arbitrage profit.

oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:37:10 PM

Hello! Tell me, is there a bounty campaign in this project?
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:34:04 AM

Hello! Tell me, is there a bounty campaign in this project?

Hello, yes we have bounty campaign, please send me PM.

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:19:00 AM

You did mention in your whitepaper that currently few investors have tried your program and your first client made like 11% profit my question is when your full app get's released will it be regulated or will you provide any sort of securities because money will be used.
Plus you claim to help us manage our funds what are your fees and as a token holder what benefits will we actually get. Lastly why do you require 40% of the total supply you are already raising funds i feel it should be reduced to 20% rather than 40%.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3147

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:42:09 AM

Also i must to say good job for whitepaper, very profesional.
Is it MR platform already finished or is still in development phase? I am curious i would like to try if there any demo

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:53:55 AM

I am curious i would like to try if there any demo
Yes, at least a video walk through will be helping better to understand the features we are going to get with this platform. Hope devs will be getting us one asap.

I guess the first product milestone should be focusing on this so that more investors will be convinced to contribute.
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:58:31 AM

You did mention in your whitepaper that currently few investors have tried your program and your first client made like 11% profit my question is when your full app get's released will it be regulated or will you provide any sort of securities because money will be used.
Plus you claim to help us manage our funds what are your fees and as a token holder what benefits will we actually get. Lastly why do you require 40% of the total supply you are already raising funds i feel it should be reduced to 20% rather than 40%.

You are reffering to our crypto arbitage. Since arbitrage is just exchangin currencies, there is no need for regulation if we do it in name of our company. And then with profits we will buy back tokens.

Manage means many things, if you are reffering to portfolio management, there will be fees depends of the package selected. As a token holder you get free acount, free transactions, depends on goal reached, free mobile bank, buybacks from 25% of company profits so gain in value. And yes we know this is not pump and dump project.

"Lastly why do you require 40% of the total supply you are already raising funds i feel it should be reduced to 20% rather than 40%." Sorry I don't understand this question, what 40% are you reffering to?

UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:05:53 AM

Also i must to say good job for whitepaper, very profesional.
Is it MR platform already finished or is still in development phase? I am curious i would like to try if there any demo

No there is no demo of new app yet.

ICOHunt

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:22:40 AM

When will pre sale end, when will main ICO end? Thanks
UrbanSi

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:25:23 AM

I am curious i would like to try if there any demo
Yes, at least a video walk through will be helping better to understand the features we are going to get with this platform. Hope devs will be getting us one asap.

I guess the first product milestone should be focusing on this so that more investors will be convinced to contribute.

We are working on explainer videos. We will announce them as soon as they arrive.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: