Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:02:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What encourages you to invest in any altcoin?  (Read 7195 times)
nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:36:18 AM

The more I think about it, the more I want a coin that can solve a problem that society or the crypto community is currently facing. We don't need anymore random alts that do nothing, we need coins that can scale properly (unlike BTC), that can offer micropayment solutions, or coins that relect real-world businesses that are actually capable of generating profits.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jayc89

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:43:45 PM

Normally a good whitepaper will get me interested and make me invest.
I look at the Whitepaper as well. It's pretty tough to see how many people will read the Whitepaper then invest in the coin because they are only interested in getting paid.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:15:24 AM

I look at the Whitepaper as well. It's pretty tough to see how many people will read the Whitepaper then invest in the coin because they are only interested in getting paid.

First of all before i encourage to invest in altcoins of course I'll check if its value is high..And what if they do well..And they dont have any problem about investing..I also look at if their marketing experience is vast in investing...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
sky24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:26:04 AM

I highly recommend looking for an altcoin backed by business. They are much less volatile and I believe are a safe investment. Many of these coins have nothing behind them so over time they lose value but if a business was backing the coin the coin would always appreciate.
Andre#

Activity: 737

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:14:29 PM

First of all before i encourage to invest in altcoins of course I'll check if its value is high..And what if they do well..And they dont have any problem about investing..I also look at if their marketing experience is vast in investing...
Do you want to say about the devs team of altcoins?
To be honest, I think the main of reason to make us should invest in altcoin or not is the volume trading and the event, roadmap of altcoin.
If you know an altcoin raise the volume trading while its value still around cheap price, you should to invest in this altcoin.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:33:15 PM

The team first of all.  Without a solid team there's nothing.  Secondly is the actually idea/project.  If a great team is tackling something that nobody could make work, then it doesn't matter and I wouldn't be interested.
Simple and to the point, many people have begun to make some weird analysis in order to find the best ico when it is very easy to tell what projects have a chance to be a success and which projects don’t and it all begins with the people that are creating the projects, if they are a bunch of people no one knows and the project seem unrealistic then the project is going to fail.
cryptocurry

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:03:42 PM

The team first of all.  Without a solid team there's nothing.  Secondly is the actually idea/project.  If a great team is tackling something that nobody could make work, then it doesn't matter and I wouldn't be interested.
Simple and to the point, many people have begun to make some weird analysis in order to find the best ico when it is very easy to tell what projects have a chance to be a success and which projects don’t and it all begins with the people that are creating the projects, if they are a bunch of people no one knows and the project seem unrealistic then the project is going to fail.

Often, I also like to see some form of prototype. This helps in the venture capital world, so why not here too.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:06:41 PM

The main factor is certainly profitable, can not be denied that cryptocurrency is the future of the financial system and world transactions, I think it reasonable if we invest now, some coins proved very profitable so we deserve to choose to put money.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:59:00 AM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin

Look at their potential. Meaning, look at how they do their project in the real world. Big projects usually have big partners, names in the business world that are so influential that they can make any coin in partnership with them successful as well. Look at the team, do they announce updates frequently? Do they release project developments regularly? These are some of the reasons why I am convinced to invest in an altcoin. Is there a very good use or function of their coin or token?
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:07:11 AM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin

Most of the time i look at the coins performance and if that coin is popular in the marker, does the demand increases. If not, i will not suffer my investment.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ubongephraim

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:09:36 AM

well what motivates me to invest in any altcoin is potential..when i notice the crypto might have huge potential value in the nearest future,i waste no time and go for it
rxtwo

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:11:16 AM

I think usually altcoins have more fluctuations in value then the bitcoin. I see it as a good opportunity. Ofc there are risks too!
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:29:09 PM

different priors with personal preference as expending of chance with the absence as following use with the returns of moderation of past terms of work with the evaluation,
as might to moves as goes on recalls to collects with the number of returns as to exchange with the nominal profit on excess with the finale of modulation.

honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:18:24 PM

I would have a look into the YUPIE from Crowdholding, they are doing something very exciting!

https://ico.crowdholding.com
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:55:53 PM

Most of the time i look at the coins performance and if that coin is popular in the marker, does the demand increases. If not, i will not suffer my investment.
You can't know a popular coin until the whale pump this coin Wink.
You can buy altcoin has power and good community support but still around cheap price.
Monero is one of these coins, this is an altcoin can replace Bitcoin for anonymous transaction, but about the value earlier this year, it's really low.
Memoransom (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:52:06 AM

You guys should check out this project, the ico is almost over, i have strong feelings it will blow.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2134597.0
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:21:41 AM

It's the same reason why so many people also invest in altcoins which is none other than profits.  I really believe that those who buy those altcoins did not really exactly know what their coins do and they only know that it is hot on the market and it has potential to surge and that also encourages them to invest in a specific altcoin.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:23:19 AM

The most encouraging thing in altcoins are the rate of coins and the pump which make your profit more then double in may be one week and may be in very short period but it is not compulsory it may be make half your investment so there are chances to earn more profit from it so i think that is why altcoin encourages more.
For me, the reasons that makes me decides to invest in any altcoin is the price value, the roadmap and the supply. It encourages me to invest and even decided for a long term if I see their project is good.

Yeah and for me having a high market cap is a must check in every coins that we're investing and also if its have a maximum supply than  just an infinite supply. And analyzing the graphs how a coin behave in the market is a must see so we cam determine which gonna be hold for long-term and short term.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:10:29 AM

For me because of bitcoin credibility the history on what he goes through and what is the standing untill now,bitcoin is the first coin has been created here in crypto for that the sympathy is always on btc.even that theres lot of coins coming out some has value more has non,but bitcoin will always stay on top no matter what happens,
NickBrown

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:54:04 AM

Best to not always trust what is said on discussions - research is key, research the team and project as much as possible! if everything adds up then its a good investment.
I also think a team that is happy to answer all questions about the project is a good sign
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: