Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Professional Copywriter for hire  (Read 133 times)
Who_ (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:55:22 AM

The ABC of copywriting for your XYZ solution.

You have a business, and you know that your offer has a lot of value.

You've invested time, energy, and money into developing a product or a solution, and you are already marketing it. You've faced the difficulty of getting people to listen to your message, and take action towards buying your solution.

It almost feels like people don't want the idea of being sold to, and you are right my friend. It's been proven that people make buying decisions based on emotions, and your copy needs to reflect this knowledge. You want your clients to feel what your solution will provide for them. This helps them make the decision to buy your product, instead of the competition.

By carefully analyzing your ideal customers, I can help you:

•   Increase revenue by up to 50%. Your product solves a problem, my service helps you reach the people that have the problem.
•   Achieve measurable business goals. Need to hire a person? Want to conduct a contest? Consider it done.
•   Upgrade your offer to reflect the reality of your true customers. My copy elicits emotions leading the prospect to take a predefined-action.
•   Increase conversion rates in your sales process. Get more e-mail sign-ups, improve advertisement effectiveness, increase purchases.

Hi, my name is Zoran Spirkovski, and I am a digital marketing copywriter that has helped over 5 businesses in the past year achieve business goals.
Fully certified copywriter, at your service.

With a wide range of experience across different parts of the marketing cycle, I can help you maximize the effectiveness of your sales material, regardless if we are talking about websites, sales letters, landing pages, or product descriptions.

• Identify your ideal customer.
  • Tap into the emotions of your customers.
  • Reach the right people.
  • Improve your current offer.
  • Increase specific results.

You have a full money-back guarantee, and if you are not satisfied with the results you get 100% of what you paid, back to your wallet.

This offer is only available for 24 hours.

The price of the service is the value of the problem I solve for you. You will never overpay, or have negative ROI with me.

Your customer's problem is real, and it can be solved with your product or service. You can get their business, or leave it to the competition.

It's your choice to make.

Contact me right now, and take advantage of this amazing opportunity to boost your sales.

Best Regards,
Zoran Spirkovski

P.S. The full money-back guarantee is a no-questions-asked refund, available at any time, for any reason. I personally stand behind my ability to successfully price, position, and market products and services online. Escrow is available on demand.

In the end, all that you stand to lose is a headache that comes with not knowing who your target audience really is.

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: