Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SAAV Games Announces Game Linked to Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Mid October  (Read 507 times)
SAAVgames (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:18:13 AM

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA ? 20 September 2017. SAAV Games, a software development partnership focused on ?Developing Excellent Games?, today announced an upcoming MMO RTS (Massively Multiplayer Online Real-Time Strategy) game, featuring an innovative link to a new SAAV Games-issued cryptocurrency.

"Agamé" is a virtual world set in feudal Europe, featuring historically-appropriate battling clans and barbarian tribes.  It uses military forces and strategy from that era; players will have the ability to accumulate goods such as consumables, buildings, and military resources, over time. An in-game open market allows trading with other players.

Agamé will be playable in a web browser, or using native apps on all major platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux).  The game will be free to enter; players will be able to purchase or trade items within the game using "gold", purchased using a SAAV-issued cryptocurrency called SAAVcoin, traded on the Ethereum network.

Agamé is currently running and usable in beta form on iOS, Android, Mac, Windows and Linux. SAAV Games will crowdfund completion of the game by launching an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) of a new blockchain cryptocurrency: SAAVcoin.  The SAAVcoin ICO will be capped at $7.5 million USD, and will trade on the Ethereum network.  SAAV Games are targeting their ICO for October 22 thru November 7, 2017. Purchases of SAAVcoin can be made with ETH or credit/debit card during the ICO. Minimum purchase is $10, a bonus of 10,000 SAAVcoin will be awarded to the first 1,000 buyers who purchase 50,000 or more SAAVcoin.

SAAV Games is designing Agamé trading features to allow non-tech-savvy users to trade using SAAVcoin.  Users purchasing "gold" as part of gameplay will have the option of buying directly from SAAV Games, or by trading SAAVcoin on the open market.

The value of SAAVcoin is expected to fluctuate as demand to play the game changes.  SAAV Games has been careful to position SAAVcoin as a currency spent by users within the game. SAAVcoin purchasers will not own any part of SAAV Games, thereby avoiding possible interpretation of SAAVcoin as a security.  SAAV Games will also limit individual purchases of SAAVcoin during the ICO to encourage coin holders to use them for gameplay, and to discourage attempts to speculate in the cryptocurrency. Full details can be found at www.SAAVcoin.com

About SAAV Games

SAAV Games is a partnership comprised of software and business developers who share a history of delivering quality, open-source, and practical software and who share a common goal: developing excellent games. SAAV Games is committed to bringing interesting and innovative ideas and technology to market. Originally formed with the intention of completing a single product, SAAV Games is quickly realizing its potential by developing and delivering the kind of video games its partners have always dreamed of making. For more information, visit www.SaavGames.com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:24:11 AM

Do you need a help to post any images to get better ANN Thread?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
shidayat8

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:34:35 AM

I think you're right, need images to make this thread "LIFE"

satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:23:39 AM

good web, by the way with minimum invest 10 $ and how many SAAV coins we can get
SAAVgames (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:40:34 PM

I think you're right, need images to make this thread "LIFE"

I'm new on this site and don't really know what is appropriate, I didn't want to blow anything out. Here is a link to an animated GIF of the game. Graphics aren't complete, but the game is working in private beta across ios, android, windows, mac and linux. We'll see if we can make some public beta downloads available next week.

https://saavgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/AgameScreenshow.gif

I'd be very open to some suggestions. This looks like vBulletin, but it isn't working the way that I'm use to. Thans.
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:57:42 PM

interesting web ..btw how many coins we gets if we invest 10 usd
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:05:32 PM

You need to hire a campaign manager to let the people around here notice your project. they are right to put some images on what you post because lot of ICO's here are catchy in the eyes so you better bring some design on your announcement to attract more people.

Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:18:24 PM

You need to hire a campaign manager to let the people around here notice your project. they are right to put some images on what you post because lot of ICO's here are catchy in the eyes so you better bring some design on your announcement to attract more people.
Seconded. The project needs a campaign manager that knows their way with the community. Announcement needs projects, team, and profile pics
SAAVgames (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:22:12 PM

good web, by the way with minimum invest 10 $ and how many SAAV coins we can get

to answer both you and the other question. SAAVcoins are $.01 each, so $10 will get you 1,000 of them.

https://saavgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/SAAV-coin-idea-FIN1.png
SAAVgames (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:35:17 PM

Seconded. The project needs a campaign manager that knows their way with the community. Announcement needs projects, team, and profile pics

Any suggestions? I've released commercial software for many years and I had assumed this space would operate in a similar fashion, but I'm finding that isn't that case. We've spent so much time on building a working product (unlike so many ICO's) that I failed to learn some of the intricacies here.
Musicrela

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:47:44 PM

very simple information .. i will be waiting for more detailed information from this project  Cheesy
SAAVgames (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:26:28 PM

very simple information .. i will be waiting for more detailed information from this project  Cheesy

All the details, the white paper, team, some demo and information videos are all on the site www.saavcoin.com Please let me know if you have questions or suggestions. Thanks
SAAVgames (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:52:39 PM

We have put together a short 35 second video about the sale and the game. https://youtu.be/L0PjhMmzL80
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: