Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:30:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Bee Token | Housing Rentals on the Blockchain | Decentralized AirBnB  (Read 8243 times)
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:49:44 AM

Has anyone received the @mail  for KYC? I got some but, don't understand that mail is real one or not.... Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Upcomingdiamondinvestor

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:15:10 AM

Has anyone received the @mail  for KYC? I got some but, don't understand that mail is real one or not.... Angry
The email will come from : tokensale_registration@beetoken.com and signed Love, Team Bee Token - PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR KYC WHEN THE REGISTRATION OPENS.

I tried to register but the system wouldn't even create my account for me to complete registration. Why?
roto

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:24:48 AM

Very promising project in my opinion! This ICO can not be missed in any way! Join the great idea.
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:38:58 PM

Bee Token KYC Process

To our beloved community, we received reports of some confusion during the KYC process. We have created a step-by-step guide as to how to complete your KYC if you have received a whitelist acceptance email from Team Bee Token (tokensale_registration@beetoken.com). Not all whitelist acceptance emails have been sent. Acceptance emails will be sent out in batches, with another batch sent out tomorrow (January 21st, PST).
https://medium.com/@thebeetoken/bee-token-kyc-process-b045e8cb37ad
chegueva

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:46:59 PM

The project seems promising but i don't know why there 50K Members on Telegram all preaching but here on bitcointalk no one seems interested.

Better jump in i believe.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:23:31 AM

i kike the idea of this ico very much. the only thing that is weird for me, or maybe i just don't understand something is - why it is said "decentralized AirBnB" in the name of the thread. as far as i know it is a different project, no connection with the airbnb.

Janomo

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

I heard rumors about tokens not beeing listed on exchanges. Can anyone confirm/debunk?
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

I heard rumors about tokens not beeing listed on exchanges. Can anyone confirm/debunk?

oh, i have heard about it, too! i would also really appreciate any information from the managers of the project. thanks

valentyno

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:20:33 AM

The Bee Token ICO rated by ICOmarks! Wink - https://icomarks.com/ico/the-bee-token
This link is broken?
payvnn

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

If you're Vietnamese, check out this review and information about Bee Token project: https://www.payvnn.com/bee-token-la-gi-gioi-thieu-du-ico-bee-token/
Vodzy

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:55:43 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 12:23:16 AM by Vodzy

oh, i have heard about it, too! i would also really appreciate any information from the managers of the project. thanks

In their chat in Telegram admins delete all messages about exchanges, it's not a good politic from admins, so from now I won't be investor in this project. Then I asked admin about exchanges in private chat and he said that I can go far away... So guys, don't work with their scam tokens.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:10:44 PM

Whats the situation on the ICO? I seem not to understand what is on the website. information on token distribution and it shows that the ICO at started a will last for the next 27 days. Nothing shows that the team had raised the fund
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

I don't get this, how much is the fund raised and what is the exact idea? Please explain further. Is there by chance a Bounty Campaign link ready.
TraderCal11

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:46:10 PM

This makes no sense. The entire business model is that you charge no fees... then how do you monetize? How are you going to replace AirBNB because you are on the blockchain? Why is the blockchain needed?

People need an incentive to move over to your platform, having zero fees is not an incentive. Unless the listings are going to be distributed to other platforms you have zero audience, and therefore zero listings.

Why would someone use their credit card to buy bee tokens, to then rent a rental home, instead of just renting the home directly using their credit card?

I feel like this business plan was written on a napkin somewhere in Silicon Valley, by someone who has never actually operated a business.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
PoweredByPho

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:07:52 PM

Careful guys, phishing emails going out... Not sure how they got a hold of my email address.
Was the Subscribe list hijacked somehow? (e-mail I received is shown below).

Code:
Bee Token ICO <ico.beetoken.421837378324190333.crowd.ico@fortumo.com>
12:12 PM (1 hour ago)

to me

ICO CROWDSALE IS NOW OPEN!

After much waiting, The Bee Token is proud to announce that our crowdsale is NOW OPEN! You used this address to register to our newsletter so we thought we'd give you some instructions on how to participate.

Firstly, we have modified your contribution maximum limit to be 29.43 ETH so please don't send more than this or you won't be compensated. If you are receiving this email then you are permitted to join the ICO but your contribution limit is only guaranteed for 24 hours so don't miss out!

Secondly, to celebrate our NEW partnership with Microsoft thought we'd give you a 100% BONUS on all tokens sent within the next 6 hours. We guarantee that The Bee Token will double in value within 2 months or we'll give you your Ethereum back!

Our Ethereum ICO address is:

0xe336327426b8f95A5F5eB1f74144fD9065069C28

The ICO sale will close upon reaching our hard cap of 5,000 Ethereum so act fast before we run out of room!

Kindest regards,

The BeeToken Team

When I check that ETH address, which has 174 ETH currently (poor souls), all transactions are going to "Fake_Phishing367"?

Anyways, if I were you - I'd TRIPPPLE/QUADRUPLE check that you were acknowledged and white listed, and that the ETH address provided is from the real devs/team.

Edit:
Looks like etherscan updated the warning and confirmed it was a phishing scam:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xe336327426b8f95A5F5eB1f74144fD9065069C28
"Warning! There are reports that this address was used in a (BeeToken) Phishing scam. Please exercise caution when interacting with this address."
DO NOT SENT ETH to the address.

Also, still curious if the subscribe list was hijacked.
DougieWatts

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:23:39 PM

Careful guys, phishing emails going out... Not sure how they got a hold of my email address.
Was the Subscribe list hijacked somehow? (e-mail I received is shown below).

Code:
Bee Token ICO <ico.beetoken.421837378324190333.crowd.ico@fortumo.com>
12:12 PM (1 hour ago)

to me

ICO CROWDSALE IS NOW OPEN!

After much waiting, The Bee Token is proud to announce that our crowdsale is NOW OPEN! You used this address to register to our newsletter so we thought we'd give you some instructions on how to participate.

Firstly, we have modified your contribution maximum limit to be 29.43 ETH so please don't send more than this or you won't be compensated. If you are receiving this email then you are permitted to join the ICO but your contribution limit is only guaranteed for 24 hours so don't miss out!

Secondly, to celebrate our NEW partnership with Microsoft thought we'd give you a 100% BONUS on all tokens sent within the next 6 hours. We guarantee that The Bee Token will double in value within 2 months or we'll give you your Ethereum back!

Our Ethereum ICO address is:

0xe336327426b8f95A5F5eB1f74144fD9065069C28

The ICO sale will close upon reaching our hard cap of 5,000 Ethereum so act fast before we run out of room!

Kindest regards,

The BeeToken Team

When I check that ETH address, which has 174 ETH currently (poor souls), all transactions are going to "Fake_Phishing367"?

Anyways, if I were you - I'd TRIPPPLE/QUADRUPLE check that you were acknowledged and white listed, and that the ETH address provided is from the real devs/team.

Edit:
Looks like etherscan updated the warning and confirmed it was a phishing scam:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xe336327426b8f95A5F5eB1f74144fD9065069C28
"Warning! There are reports that this address was used in a (BeeToken) Phishing scam. Please exercise caution when interacting with this address."
DO NOT SENT ETH to the address.

Also, still curious if the subscribe list was hijacked.

I got the same e-mail as well.

People need to use caution. You can clearly tell the e-mail is fake:

Remember, if it seems to good to be true, it probably is....

BTW BeeToken, you should be ashamed for allowing your email subscription list to be hacked.
Mikuji

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:06:12 PM

Yes - TheBeeToken definitely must have had its subscriber list stolen.

Hopefully just the list and not the KYC.

Also received the same email, and I have double/triple checked the provided contract address.

Over 200 eth in there now
payvnn

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:06:50 AM

Hope Bee Token will provide a solution for these stolen ETH. Btw, check out our team's Bee token review for more (in Vietnamese).
psychocryptologist

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:59:50 AM

Very Good Project I missed the KYC I'll get this on the exchange

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

be careful it is scam site-https://www.thebeetoken.org/beetoken-ico-launch.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: