Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [GP] GPFaucet.com - A faucet and staking pool for GoldPieces  (Read 502 times)
inkha (OP)

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:24:14 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 10:15:28 PM by inkha

GPFaucet.com

GPF
inkha@protonmail.com

Faucet
Staking
Chat

Overview. Our GoldPieces faucet was created to give new and existing members of the community a method of obtaining small amounts of GP every once in awhile (currently 30 minutes).GoldPieces is a staking coin and I thought it would be cool to allow generated coins to be shared between the faucets members. Thus needing Deposit, and Withdrawal features differentiates our wallets from most out there, we actually allow you take a drink from the faucet, and withdraw it immediately, although it makes much more sense to use the faucet on a daily basis and watch your Stake % and balance grow as you collect and receive a percentage of generated coins, You start getting a percentage of new stakes once your balance reaches 1GP. Which happens pretty quickly right now.

Faucet. The faucet itself is pretty straightforward, every thirty minutes you can request a drink from the faucet. There are several stages of rewards, sometimes you may get a small reward, sometimes you may get a bigger reward, and sometimes you hit the jackpot! This makes it a bit more fun knowing there’s the possibility of a big reward.

Staking. The more coins in the pool the faster we will generate new coins, and the more money everyone will make. I optimize the coins into small, medium, and larger stacks to optimize the pools performance. To everyone’s benefit. The entire server is backed up once daily, and I store the wallet and users database containing everyone’s balance on USB stick as a second form of protection.

Chat. GoldPieces is a gaming oriented coin with a main purpose of serving as the curreny in online games such as RPG’s primarily, though the coin can be utilized in all areas of the gaming niche. The chat brings people together that share a common interest of gaming and blockchain technology. It’s fun to talk and network with people who have the same interest as you!

URL: GPFaucet.com

Others: GoldPieces.network | GoldPieces BitcoinTalk.org Thread

GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency to be used as an in-game currency.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:20:23 AM

The faucet looks very trendy and i got registered with it just minutes ago. it is easy and more than a bitcoin faucet but i am confused.
Upon requesting withdrawal while i was testing your service,it asks me for GP address , i could not understand where i can fetch address?
Are these gp values tradeable with bitcoin? If yes, kindly elaborate more instructions so that i can continue using your faucet.
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:45:00 AM

The faucet looks very trendy and i got registered with it just minutes ago. it is easy and more than a bitcoin faucet but i am confused.
Upon requesting withdrawal while i was testing your service,it asks me for GP address , i could not understand where i can fetch address?
Are these gp values tradeable with bitcoin? If yes, kindly elaborate more instructions so that i can continue using your faucet.
[/size]

Thanks for the feedback! I took advantage of the w3.css library while designing the interface of the faucet and came to the conclusion it's a very handy tool worth becoming familiar with! It even renders excellent for mobile and tablet browsers. If you don't yet have the GoldPieces wallet installed and you're just looking to withdraw your balance to an exchange, there are several exchanges that support GP, Here's the list so far:

Cryptopia.co.nz
CoinExchange.io
YoBit.net     

I recommend signing up with Cryptopia.co.nz as most action is taking place there, though I equally enjoy CoinExchange.io, so hoping the trading volume picks up there aswell.

Best Regards,
Inkha

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:42:26 PM

The coins are split and stacked to the benefit of everyone who stakes with us!

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 12:53:27 AM

Once you reach a balance of 1 GP in your balance you will start making more GP every time we get a stake!

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:17:58 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 04:28:00 PM by inkha

Our pooled staking weight at http://gpFaucet.com is on the rise! Over 11k now! Smiley

PanosGr36

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:27:09 AM

Joined couple of minutes ago.. Happy fauceting and staking to all..
inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:14:31 AM

Joined couple of minutes ago.. Happy fauceting and staking to all..

Cheers have fun man, I'll see you in there! Aged accounts get better payouts to help stop bots also, and they get reputation points for talking in chat which = better payouts! Smiley I will have a signature campaign soon, I'm working on the code to check and make sure the signatures in place, and if it is, the person will be able to get x2 faucet claims!

Inkha

inkha (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 06:38:37 PM

Attention

Ahoy fellow ship mates! We're so happy that so many users love using our GoldPieces faucet on the reg. Last night the GoldPieces daemon went down for a few hours halting withdrawals. We just want to let everyone know we have resolved the issue and wrote a script to restart the daemon if history decides to repeat itself! Hope everyone has a great day and hits the jackpot for A bigg win!

I also noticed that a lot of people are cashing out their GoldPieces before they reach 1GP, if you let your balance grow above 1GP you will start earning even more due to the stakes our pool generates! Play smart, win big!

inkha

uhro

Activity: 209

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:18:42 PM

site disappeared yesterday, hasn't been back up since...

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
PanosGr36

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:48:50 PM

I had forgotten i had a few coins in here, till this day, when i opened the thread plus the link to the faucet just to realize that its closed for 2 months now. What a shame. Inhka go live in the Andean Mountains, where ur ancestors are. U dont belong here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: