Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:25:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CraftR Token (CRFT) - Decentralized asset store platform  (Read 661 times)
CraftR_Dev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:02:47 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 01:32:47 PM by CraftR_Dev

CRAFTR TOKEN

A decentralized marketplace that allows
Programmers, Designers, and Musicians to trade digital assets

ICO cancelled. Exchange coming soon.

Upon the completion of the project, people will join any kind of resources for building digital things like Games, Websites, Apps, Movies, SoundFXs or Music.
CRFT token will be tradable in exchange of digital crafts, and customers will be satisfied to reach a wide range of products while vendors will earn tokens through weekly payments.
Trading in exchanges will be also possible.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ __________________

Token Details

SymbolCRFT
NameCraftR Token
BaseERC20 Ethereum Token
Compatible Wallets
Total Supply100'000'000 CRFT
Investors50'000'000 CRFT
Development25'000'000 CRFT
Marketing10'000'000 CRFT
Bounties5'000'000 CRFT
Marketplace Reserve10'000'000 CRFT

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ __________________

Resources

Craftr Website
Craftr MarketplaceDEMO
Chain Explorer
Source Code on Etherscan
Twitter
Slack
White Paper

Bounty Program

Social Support1'000 CRFT
Translations50'000 CRFT
PR Writing50'000 CRFT

Social bounties: After doing the tasks, go to our website and post the details in "Bounties" section.
Translations and PR bounties: Contact us through our website to make a offer.

Exchanges

We are planning to list our coin in various echanges soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:03:40 AM

The beginning is good, but the information is not enough. About the development team, the prerequisites of ICO?

BlueStone

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:11:36 AM

Kindly post more info regarding team members and project functionality. Also waiting for the whitepaper.
maniakbtc

Activity: 410
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:15:56 AM

looks promising, hope this will be a good thing, I hope so too, there's any bounty campaign?

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:17:30 AM

Reserved for a Filipino translation. if you need one please contact me thanks!
CraftR_Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:18:36 AM

The beginning is good, but the information is not enough. About the development team, the prerequisites of ICO?

In this moment we are finalizing all those informations and will be published as soon as possible.
I'm a experienced project developer and for now we are currently 2 dev and we will assume additional resources when the project has raised the funds needed for development, including the outsourcing.

CraftR DEV
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:24:30 AM

In this moment we are finalizing all those informations and will be published as soon as possible.
I'm a experienced project developer and for now we are currently 2 dev and we will assume additional resources when the project has raised the funds needed for development, including the outsourcing.

CraftR DEV

But when this secret will be revealed who are behind the scene this is really important to know about devs. Let's wait about the whitepaper when it will be released and I hope you will make satisfied all people.
bantalguling

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:28:16 AM

an interesting project for me who is interested to follow ico project
but I will see the progress shown by the project and hopefully ico from the project succeed
CraftR_Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:30:42 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 12:25:18 PM by CraftR_Dev

CraftR DEV

But when this secret will be revealed who are behind the scene this is really important to know about devs. Let's wait about the whitepaper when it will be released and I hope you will make satisfied all people.

Project's Founder Links
LinkedIn Profile
Twitter Profile
CraftR_Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 08:34:46 AM

** UPDATE **

The White Paper has been finalized and can be read from here.
CraftR_Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 08:40:31 PM

looks promising, hope this will be a good thing, I hope so too, there's any bounty campaign?

This project has been conceptualized for a long time and due to the limited experience in blockchain development, it was possible to start the campaign only right now.

*BOUNTIES* - A detailed resource allocation is being under valuation. Please, stay up to date.

Anyway thank you for the support.

Greetings.
CraftR_Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 12:47:48 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 12:24:15 PM by CraftR_Dev

Bounty & Prizes events started!

Check https://craftr.io in "Bounties" section and the White Paper for more details.

Remember to submit the bounty request on our website after completing the tasks.

noobwhosuckatlife

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:41:32 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 01:26:20 AM by noobwhosuckatlife

Can't wait for more s t u f f!
UPD: got me a 10k Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: