Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 01:48:38 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: in more than 5 years Which altcoins will make you a millionare ?  (Read 9732 times)
gustavroy

Activity: 126

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:12:14 PM

it depends on how much money to şnvest it.if you invest a half million you can be a millionare even in a week.But you thinking a little money to invest like 1000 dollar its hard to be a million.i think we missed that train

Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
DariaPT

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:38:56 AM

I would say seriously - multiple factors
1. The amount of the initial investment - investing $1000 now may not let you become a millionaire in 5 years ( most probably)
2. Investing in some altcoins, maybe can give you a chance to become a millionaire, but I think you need to very smart when choosing investment here and do it as a portfolio - not bet all for a single altcoin
3. I think those who entered this topic with bitcoins and ethereum at the VERY early stage - if not millionaires, but ding already very well Smiley
coingrow

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:43:27 AM

Actually depends on how much money we intend to put into them. To take 10,000USD as a point of reference, I think these coins have a good future- Waves, Etherium Classic, Via Coin, OmiseGo, Blackmoon Crypto, Civic, Basic Attention Token, Cofound IT, Zcash and Zcoin. Also these are all my long term bags.

hdclover

Activity: 714

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:51:21 AM

It depends on your investment, if you invest only $100 and waiting it to reach a million then you are probably doing it wrong. If you have good amount to invest then go ahead with ETH, NEO or other popular coins which would probably give you good returns. Invest in popular coins to avoid risk.

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄███▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀███▄
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄████████████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
    ██▀ ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ ▀██
   ██▀ ██████▀          ▀██████  ██
  ██  █████▀         ▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ██
██▀ █████  ▄▄▄██████████████████  █
▐██  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ██▌
███ ▐███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄     ███
▐██  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀ ██▌
███ █▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀██████████████ ▄██
  ██▄ █████▄              ▄█████ ▄██
   ███ ▀██████▄▄      ▄▄██████▀ ▄██
    ▀██▄ ▀▀█████████████████▀ ▄██▀
      ▀███▄  ▀▀████████▀▀▀ ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.eSports.com.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██                  
                   ██                  
                   ██                  
                   ▀▀                  
         ▄▄████▄▄      ▄▄█████▄        
     ▄▄██▀▀    ▀▀███▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄    
     ██     ▄      ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ██    
     ██  ▄███▄        ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄  ██▌   
    ▐█▌  ▀█████▀       ██   ██  ▐██   
    ██    ▀█▀            ███     ██   
   ▐██           ▄    ▄           ▐█▌  
   ██         ▄███    ▀██▄         ██  
   ██      ▄███▀        ▀███▄      ██  
   ██▄   ▄██▀              ▀██▄   ▄██  
    ▀████▀▀                   ▀████▀   
█   █
█ █ 
█ █ █

█ █ █
  █ █
█ █ 
█   █
█ █ █
  █ █
fredforthewin

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:45:51 AM

any of them well if you buy at the right time and sell at the right time and move on to the next one
ramsdaj28

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:28:41 AM

Hi all,

I am new. I want to ask " in more than five years which altcoins will make you a millionare.

thanks for your answer..
No one would ever know if which altcoins will be successful ad which are not in 5 years. That will also depend in the amount of money that you'll invest. Altcoins like NEM, Ripples, and Steem are today's cheapest altcoins with strong foundation in the market. They have very high market cap which entice people to invest to them. And I think that these three altcoins will be great altcoins to invest to if you are into long-term investment. Five years will be enough to grow your money in these three altcoins.

mace15

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:49:38 AM

it depends on how much money to şnvest it.if you invest a half million you can be a millionare even in a week.But you thinking a little money to invest like 1000 dollar its hard to be a million.i think we missed that train
It really depends on the coins you are going to invest. And if you choose the altcoin which has a potential to grow which really offer a profit in the future. So choose that is worth investing and the amount which you think you can afford to invest.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
shushu9977

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:49:58 AM

I think, there are few coins which are so much dominating day by day such as..ETH,BIT,WAVES etc.. In India, bitcoin is also called the campcoin.These are very important currency.......

jasonjm

Activity: 625

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:18:28 AM

Bitcoin is the best option if you are looking to be a millionaire in future. Other than bitcoin ETH is also a good choice to invest in. Do not chose 1 or 2 coins for investment chose many coin and increase your chances of earning.

¦¦¦???

¦¦¦?

¦¦¦?

¦¦¦???

¦¦¦¦           __¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦__            __¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦__        ¦¦¦¦         ¦¦¦¦¦      __¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_     ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦              ¦              ¦¦¦      ¦_                ¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦         _¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_        _¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_      ¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦      _¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦             ¦¦¦             ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦_              ¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦¦¯       ¯¦¦¦¦¦_     ¦¦¦¦¦¯       ¯¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦       _¦¦¯          ¦¦    ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦            ¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦¦¦¦_            ¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¯           ¯¦¦¦¦_   ¦¦¦¦¯           ¯¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦         ¦¦¦                 ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦           ¦¦¦ ¦¦¦           ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦¯¦¦¦_          ¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦      ¦¦¦¦¯              ¯¦¦¦¦ ¯¦¦¦¯                     ¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦          ¦¦¦                  ¦¦¦__________¦¦¦          ¦¦¦   ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦  ¯¦¦¦_        ¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦      ¦¦¦¦                 ¦¦¦¦_ ¯                       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦            ¦¦¦                  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         ¦¦¦     ¦¦¦         ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦    ¯¦¦¦_      ¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦      ¦¦¦¦                  ¯¦¦¦¦                        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦            ¦¦¦                  ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦        ¦¦¦       ¦¦¦        ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦      ¯¦¦¦_    ¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦      ¦¦¦¦_             _¦¦_ ¯¦¦¦¦_                      ¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦          ¦¦¦                  ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦        ¯¦¦¦_  ¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦_           _¦¦¦¦   ¯¦¦¦¦_           _¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦         ¦¦¦                 ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¦¦¦      ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦          ¯¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦¦_       _¦¦¦¦¦      ¦¦¦¦¦_       _¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦       ¯¦¦_          ¦¦    ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦     ¦¦¦             ¦¦¦     ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦            ¯¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯        ¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯      ¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦      ¯¦¦¦¦______¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦    ¦¦¦               ¦¦¦    ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦              ¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯            ¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯        ¦¦¦¦         ¦¦¦¦¦      ¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯     ¦¦¦          ¦¦¦   ¦¦¦                 ¦¦¦   ¦¦¦      ¦¦¦                ¯¦

Huh¦¦¦

?¦¦¦

?¦¦¦

Huh¦¦¦
bitroxis

Activity: 77

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:33:32 PM

I had the feeling that, rather than aiming to become a billionaire (which would be nice, but, let's face it, you can have a comfortable life with less), most people interested in crypto are in it for the thrill. Like gamblers Smiley

EEE14

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:59:07 PM

It will depend on the coins. Because with the good coins you can be a millionaire.Now buy eth and waves then after 5 years must you are a millionaire

BlockchainGod

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:23:37 PM

Hard to say, it's like poking a finger at the sky. But in my opinion cost hold Ethereum, waves, litecoin and monero. In my opinion this is the most tenacious of coin, and this is important given the nature of the cryptocurrency market.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram
bummm

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:56:29 AM

it's my guess :

1- Eth go to 500$  in next year
2- ETC go to 25$ in next year
3-LTC go to 80-100$ next year
4- BTC go to 6000$-6500$

now you can choice which one can you make millionaire,,,, Cool Cool Cool

All of this tokens can make you a millionare in 5 years!
But you need at least about 10000$ to invest.

klax

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:18:46 PM

I think this is more of a gamble now with so many alt/shit coins going on Smiley

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 672

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:31:35 PM

Hi all,

I am new. I want to ask " in more than five years which altcoins will make you a millionare.

thanks for your answer..
I think that golem is one of unique ideas available in the market right now. Golem is a decentralized supercomputer that anyone can access and the team behind the project also appears to be strong and hard working. I think it will sjow good amount of growth in future.
Waves is another coin which can show a lot of growth. Most people consider it as the ethereum killer and it is believed that waves will host most the ICOs in future.
I beleive that these two coins can help you earn a lot of profit in the long run.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
........T H E   F U T U R E.................
......................o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
|            TWITTER             ANN THREAD             MEDIUM            |
Jolyy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 574

"Flixxo - Watch, Share, Earn!"

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:56:55 PM

But even with all the mentioned currencies, I'm not sure about millionare Grin
Who knows? maybe not in 5 years, but in 20? Smiley
I would choose Ethereum and Litecoin if money was being put into that during those 5 years. They are already going up in value.

X       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀         ▀▀██▄
  ▄██▀              ▀██▄
 ▄██     ██▄▄          ██▄
▄██      █████▄▄        ██▄
██       ████████▄▄      ██
██       ███████████▄    ██
██       ██████████▀     ██
▀██      ███████▀       ██▀
 ▀██     ████▀         ██▀
  ▀██▄   █▀          ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄         ▄▄██▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.flixxo    X▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀███████
█████▀████░░░░░░▄████
█████░░░░▀░░░░░▄█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░▄████████
████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████████▀█▀██████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄▄░░███████
████████░░███░░███████
████████░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░███▄░░██████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░░██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
█████████▄█▄██████████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
X[[]]X
Samthehero

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:59:07 PM

HOWL to da moon. Social tokens will have a huge breakthrough.

Awoooo!
feelideb

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:01:22 PM

Any alt will make you a millionaire . you only need to know what to look for and how to ride the waves of opportunities each market conditions provides.

erbott1

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:04:59 PM

Soon everybody will be driving lambos and ferraris... Grin
bleachX

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:14:00 PM

I look at eth that will make me a millionaire in the future. Also I don't just hold 1 altcoin, but some of altcoins i see are very profitable for my future.

:
CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICONovember 28th ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████            TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT            ████ ███ ██ ▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.