Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:06:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124029 times)
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:36:39 PM
Merited by alexberezov (1)

I think listing on hitbtc will be decisive for the project, this event will show true price of the coin
Hitbtc is not actually a volume creator so I don't think it will help the price to rise.
I would rather see it in other exchanges like Kucoin as sometimes there is a real value and it helps the price to rise.
Anyway, regardless, I would still gonna hold this, minimum is 1 year.
1 year is a lot for crypto market, if the project does not show its perspectively in the first few months then wait for nothing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:02:21 PM

I think listing on hitbtc will be decisive for the project, this event will show true price of the coin
Hitbtc is not actually a volume creator so I don't think it will help the price to rise.
I would rather see it in other exchanges like Kucoin as sometimes there is a real value and it helps the price to rise.
1 year is a lot for crypto market, if the project does not show its perspectively in the first few months then wait for nothing

Exactly, people invested in this company based on their roadmap and great future for the Crypterium project. The team should also take the challenge for further planning of developments according they mentioned in the roadmap and for listing in the exchange it is really a challenging process.
gamerferfect

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:08:47 PM

Let’s start this week with fantastic news! Firstly, we have a new video for you – from our launch event in Singapore. And second – meet us on Cryptocurrency Blockchain Conference in San Francisco, March 22-23!
Will it increase again?
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

the price is unbelieveble. we need some good news. better if it wil be date of listing on new exchange.
It has been told here that the current price is really not the price of Crypterium until the official exchanges will be announced. The current price may be low but those trades only constitutes to a very small part of the supply. No need to worry. When it is officially listed on exchanges, that's the time you can see the real price and I know it will not be this low.

token was added to marketcap, it means it has volume, that means that tokem is trading. it means token has price. do not be idiot and do not listen devs like a puppy. wake up, crpt is already trading.

Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:17:36 PM

Crypterium is one the most attractive digital cryptobank I have ever seen. Without any doubt I want to hold these tokens, but why the price is so low? Undecided
FrankCastle1

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:03:14 PM

Canada is way more advanced. you had chip cards since way back.  when i used to go there, they had to go through theiir memory bank on how to slide.

Hi. Our Crypterium app will not require the use of a physical card. It will have an internal virtual card, which can be used as a debit card for various purchases.
I understand correctly that the Crypterium project is a competitor of the projects Tenx, TKN, Centra? The project will need to get a license from a Visa or MasterCard?

Hi there! Please read the article I have provided to where we stand, as compared to other projects.

https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/crypterium-vs-everyone-else-dca07ac0902f

Also, Crypterium works with a number of existing payment card providers to ensure that we can deliver the services promised to our users. Crypterium does not work directly with Visa or Mastercard, but rather with companies that already have very strong long standing partnerships  with them. We simply add another level of services on top of what is already agreed.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:08:49 PM

According to CMC, current CRPT 24h volume is about $40K, which is so insignificant that it's obvious that Crypterium is definitely sleeping asset.
So I think now it's the best time to buy and wait until it wakes up.

Yeah I don't know why the volume is so low. Maybe they need to get list on better exchanges, they raised 40 million and coudn't get add on a centralized exchange ? This is really weird.

Current CMC values and volume is based on P2P exchanges, and that only accounts for 1% volume. We will be listed on HitBTC in Q1. This is one of many exchanges that we are working with. It is our intention to be listed on a wide range of exchanges as this is a very important part of our operating model since users of our platform need to own our token. But it must be a step by step controlled process. After the 1st listing others will soon follow so that we can naturally expand our platform user base. We can not set dates for exchanges. Crytperium's token CRPT is an integral part of the platform as customer's must pay for each transaction with a small part of our CRPT. Therefore customers must be able to buy the CRPT freely on Exchanges of their choice (Crytperium will help facilitate this process) and CRPT must be on those exchanges, but the order and speed of roll-out is not so important.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

I would say but on ED now and in other decentralized exchanges because some bounty hunters are not yet over with dumping
their tokens. Once it will be listed in a decent exchange, it can easily be back up to over $1, it will happen for sure because it's a legit project with legit supporters.
If only I have some more funds to buy more CRPT, I would. Today's price is the cheapest I guess and I want to take benefit from the impatience of those dumpers. I can still wait for listing to a decent exchange to happen.
Bro, few days ago I thought same) but today! ))) today probably the cheapest price that we can see in history of CRPT) think the price won't be cheaper(0.38$), just bought more crpt. hodl.
Best wishes.
Where did you bought yours? How was your experience with the exchange? I'm not familiar with Coinfalcon, Forkdelta and DDEX. I know IDEX and I also know how laggy it is.
i have buy on idex every think was ok i was using metamask many strange messages reccieved from metamask .i am going to buy more

You take a lot of risks by buying now. As long as the market does not stabilize, there is a high probability that you will get losses, of course, if you do not keep tokens for a long time
Where is the risk in buying when the token price is down, it's below ICO price at the moment so it's good to take advantage on that cheap price.
I think if we believe that this project will go big then we should be aggressive in filling our wallet with this token.
the project is promising
the ico price that i have pay was1,5 aprox. now is 0.40 and going down .
it was bigger risk to buy in ico time .now the project is more near to be real .
ico is more dangerous.and the price now  is good to buy.
do you mean that we have to buy only from certified exchanges and when the price is below 1 usd?
i hope we will not discouse here in 2-3 months that the price is 0.10 cent and is good to buy

Do not rely on P2P exchanges for CRPT value information. P2P Exchanges are not an accurate depiction of CRPT value and current CMC values only reflects P2P Exchange values at this time. We do not recommend using any exchange that have not been announced as the official exchanges of Crypterium, HitBTC is the first official exchange announced, with more to come. These are currently not stated on the official Crypterium website. Due to abnormal characteristics of blockchain technologies, we cannot limit the circulation or our tokens on other unofficial platforms. Please remain patient and wait for us to announce further exchanges. Using any unofficial exchange, in which we have no official contracts, nor have been verified by Crypterium, may result in loss of funds. Please be careful.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:15:24 PM

You didn't make that up we know, but just know that we are working hard to get it listed. Please be patient, March will be a good month.

Are you from the team ? Btw I have a question Are we going to get list on a centralized exchange this month ?

We will be listed on HitBTC Q1. Very, very soon.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:20:01 PM

how do you differ from your competitors?

Hi there! here is a good read, for Crypterium vs others.

https://medium.com/@crypterium_io/crypterium-vs-everyone-else-dca07ac0902f
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:21:54 PM

Hi there! You should read our white paper to get a good understanding of our vision.

https://crypterium.io/wp/
PETROS111280

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:38:04 PM

the price is unbelieveble. we need some good news. better if it wil be date of listing on new exchange.
It has been told here that the current price is really not the price of Crypterium until the official exchanges will be announced. The current price may be low but those trades only constitutes to a very small part of the supply. No need to worry. When it is officially listed on exchanges, that's the time you can see the real price and I know it will not be this low.

token was added to marketcap, it means it has volume, that means that tokem is trading. it means token has price. do not be idiot and do not listen devs like a puppy. wake up, crpt is already trading.
he is not idiot ,he believe that we are.
hitbtc will make nothing, onlz a working app will and that will take long time. ico is ico ,lets hope nothing will go wrong and wait
PETROS111280

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

I would say but on ED now and in other decentralized exchanges because some bounty hunters are not yet over with dumping
their tokens. Once it will be listed in a decent exchange, it can easily be back up to over $1, it will happen for sure because it's a legit project with legit supporters.
If only I have some more funds to buy more CRPT, I would. Today's price is the cheapest I guess and I want to take benefit from the impatience of those dumpers. I can still wait for listing to a decent exchange to happen.
Bro, few days ago I thought same) but today! ))) today probably the cheapest price that we can see in history of CRPT) think the price won't be cheaper(0.38$), just bought more crpt. hodl.
Best wishes.
Where did you bought yours? How was your experience with the exchange? I'm not familiar with Coinfalcon, Forkdelta and DDEX. I know IDEX and I also know how laggy it is.
i have buy on idex every think was ok i was using metamask many strange messages reccieved from metamask .i am going to buy more

You take a lot of risks by buying now. As long as the market does not stabilize, there is a high probability that you will get losses, of course, if you do not keep tokens for a long time
Where is the risk in buying when the token price is down, it's below ICO price at the moment so it's good to take advantage on that cheap price.
I think if we believe that this project will go big then we should be aggressive in filling our wallet with this token.
the project is promising
it was bigger risk to buy in ico time .now the project is more near to be real .
do you mean that we have to buy only from certified exchanges and when the price is below 1 usd?
i hope we will not discouse here in 2-3 months that the price is 0.10 cent and is good to buy

Do not rely on P2P exchanges for CRPT value information. P2P Exchanges are not an accurate depiction of CRPT value and current CMC values only reflects P2P Exchange values at this time. We do not recommend using any exchange that have not been announced as the official exchanges of Crypterium, HitBTC is the first official exchange announced, with more to come. These are currently not stated on the official Crypterium website. Due to abnormal characteristics of blockchain technologies, we cannot limit the circulation or our tokens on other unofficial platforms. Please remain patient and wait for us to announce further exchanges. Using any unofficial exchange, in which we have no official contracts, nor have been verified by Crypterium, may result in loss of funds. Please be careful.
what do you mean?   do you believe that someone will buy it for 2 usd on hitbtc when on p2p exchanges they sell it for 40 cent?Huh?only becouse you want it???
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:07:09 AM

Best wishes.

the project is promising

what do you mean?   do you believe that someone will buy it for 2 usd on hitbtc when on p2p exchanges they sell it for 40 cent?Huh?only becouse you want it???

No, sorry for the misunderstanding. What I am saying is that current CMC values are only displaying 1% volumes of CRPT on Peer to Peer exchanges, so you cannot assume, since the volume is so low, that it is an accurate value of CRPT. Because until we list on official exchanges, technically, the value is $0.00. So price prediction, even that of current P2P exchange volume, is unpredictable.
Kingston87

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

△ M!R△CLE TELE ▌ BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:47:19 AM

Best wishes.

It would be reasonable to wait for change trend in the market and then make any purchases. You can buy today, and tomorrow the price will be even lower.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:59:34 AM

Exactly, people invested in this company based on their roadmap and great future for the Crypterium project. The team should also take the challenge for further planning of developments according they mentioned in the roadmap and for listing in the exchange it is really a challenging process.
I know it's a long period to wait but we have different evaluation on the project.
Crypterium is not like a regular project, there is a big reason why it was sold our during the project and I know that supporters
are also wining to hold long term.

Let see what they can deliver actually, if they do good in the first 3 months, then there is a big hope to be more successful.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
chunt

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:55:53 AM

I know it's a long period to wait but we have different evaluation on the project.
Crypterium is not like a regular project, there is a big reason why it was sold our during the project and I know that supporters
are also wining to hold long term.

Let see what they can deliver actually, if they do good in the first 3 months, then there is a big hope to be more successful.

Hello Ziskinberg, it does take some time to develop Crypterium, rest assured that we are working hard to achieve our objectives, big updates are coming soon Smiley
SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:13:56 AM

Best wishes.

It would be reasonable to wait for change trend in the market and then make any purchases. You can buy today, and tomorrow the price will be even lower.
You never know what will happen next. You can just assume. The project itself is very necessary, the team raised a lot of money, the market is at the bottom, the CRPT token is also very cheap. I'm waiting for growth.

okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:37:57 AM

Best wishes.

You never know what will happen next. You can just assume. The project itself is very necessary, the team raised a lot of money, the market is at the bottom, the CRPT token is also very cheap. I'm waiting for growth.

I am not so sure that this is the bottom. Lots of people are predicting bitcoin at 1k $ it's a little bit scary to imagine something like that. But if it really goes to 1k$ then lots of alt will probably die

miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:50:10 AM

he is not idiot ,he believe that we are.
hitbtc will make nothing, onlz a working app will and that will take long time. ico is ico ,lets hope nothing will go wrong and wait

only idiots believe that crypterium have no price yet. hitbtc or idex, there is no difference. token is already trading. it means market already decide what how much crpt cost on this moment.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: