Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:16:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITDEGREE - Revolutionizing education with blockchain  (Read 19055 times)
tientien6

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:43:58 PM

Actually does rock. Look at their stats, look at their achievements, look at their product, look at the contests they keep winning, look at all the events they attend to and create. BDG actually rocks
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xemesis113

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:44:07 PM

Once the tokens leave us we have no control over them so I'm unable to help much. But if you have your transaction ID and all the wallet addresses that were involved try sending them multiple messages. From personal experience I can tell you, that sometimes you get so many requests you forget about one so a reminder helps a lot.
BitDegree Community Man. (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

The BitDegree Community Manager

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

A while ago BitDegree has partnered with ORCA Alliance. Since then, their team has worked on creating the most user-friendly personal finance management app, which also embraces crypto. Now, they are ready to go public and we are happy to announce the benefits of our partnership.

Firstly, the ORCA Alliance will use BitDegree as their platform of choice for their online education needs. A series of courses on personal finance management, including crypto, will be created by them and hosted at BitDegree.

Secondly, as ORCA Alliance is conducting its ICO from the 6th of August till the 6th of September, the BitDegree community can enjoy an additional 5% bonus with the following referral code: JJNA6B

Show some support for ORCA and we're looking forward to incredible courses on financing  Cool https://orcaalliance.eu/

sawsea

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

Unless the team is saying that the funds retained for the foundation and the team during the ICO is no longer available, it may make sense to burn the earnings or distributing them to holders in order to incentivize them for continuing holding the tokens.

Users should also be incentivized with tokens or credits (if tutors or students) for referring people to the platform.
sufcrop11

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

Whatever, i realise that the project that i invest on ICO and post-ICO don't really care about us. A proof is when you talk about us you don't use the word "investor" but "token holder". Just to remind you that if all of us (investors) did not buy a single BDG on ICO, your project will not exist now.
Sometimes I read admin's reply to investors so disrespectful (I will not name admin) that if I were buisness manager, he would be fired immediately.
accounty

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:36:45 AM

Just because they do it does not mean they are legally complaint. Why do you think they operate from a place where there are no restrictions for their operations?
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:16:21 PM

Currently money is being stored and the plan is to either manually use it to buy BDG or wait for the system and use the system to do it.
There are currently two incentives to directly use BDG Tokens, the first one is that your favorite teacher gets up to 99% of the amount you paid, almost zero commissions, also you as a student get a 20% discount on the course.

Is that something like a buy back and burn program that you are talking about or what is it?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pastrana044

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:06:04 PM

I had such expectations and hopes for this project. It is a pity that for the time being it does not turn out to be possible to realize all the potential and ideas of the platform.
cimate124

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:06:51 AM

Can you suggest the app idea to them.  It can have all course access on with bdg wallet built in, similar to what enjin or ethos are trying to do.

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:21:39 AM

Just because they do it does not mean they are legally complaint. Why do you think they operate from a place where there are no restrictions for their operations?

We are legally compliant. And we operate in the European Union, under the laws of EU Central bank.

kevinantonio

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:20:13 PM

Guys. A token/coin can be at a very low price for a long period of time. Then some day- it goes x10, x100. Be patient. Look at the future. BitDegree is building a very solid educational platform. They are doing a great job (acquiring users, making courses, better SEO, increasing traffc). The value to the token will come.
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:20:25 PM

The BDG website has already more traffic than Ripple I think but still less than ETH. Compared to other projects we are light years ahead of them when it comes to mass adoption, amount of traffic and users on the platform.
The Team is still working on increasing those numbers even farther and the next step is monetize the traffic.
tientien333

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:20:42 PM

you are a little bit right here, but that doesnt change the fact the being hyped in the 0.5% wont bring you forever lasting moons, crypto to be healthy needs to put more weight onto products and mass adoption
BDG ranked 6 I think or 7 in European Education websites
There was a news about it recently
comfortable

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:49:54 PM

I am not sure to be honest, I've only used cobinhood once and that was because was too lazy to go through idex process or set up account with tidex and I wouldnt touch hitbtc..My guess would be it's fixed like all other sites. I ended up with like 12  dollars in eth after my other market buys and it wouldn't let me purchase more bdg, was below minimum. That's huge issue for students purchasing tokens for course
hamamana99

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:50:02 PM

Purchasing directly from the site and holding it on the site can be very problematic, cause you essentialy are now responsible for holding user funds. You need security, you need to be able to recharge, as a legal entity you now have XXXX legal problems with every country you are working with.
Solexx

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:50:12 PM

I was purchasing more bdg on cobinhood the other day...I had to pay 10-15 % higher price than current price as there was not enough volume...There is lots of tokens for sales but you have to  purchase them at higher market order prices. Fair enough I was buying more than the average price of a course.. then when you withdraw, there is a fee..No way student going through all that . Especially when fiat would be cheaper. Higher volume and they could purchase the tokens at better price..Also cobinhood as a min buy of like 1500 tokens (approx). Other exchanges may not solve this issue I admit..is there any way they could purchase them directly on site in future.. that would be huge for mass adoption.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

I was purchasing more bdg on cobinhood the other day...I had to pay 10-15 % higher price than current price as there was not enough volume...There is lots of tokens for sales but you have to  purchase them at higher market order prices. Fair enough I was buying more than the average price of a course.. then when you withdraw, there is a fee..No way student going through all that . Especially when fiat would be cheaper. Higher volume and they could purchase the tokens at better price..Also cobinhood as a min buy of like 1500 tokens (approx). Other exchanges may not solve this issue I admit..is there any way they could purchase them directly on site in future.. that would be huge for mass adoption.

Yeah, that's the general issue we're running into now. To mass adopt a new technology it has to be significantly better than existing solutions. The blockchain technology isn't there yet and it's not a BitDegree specific problem. But we want to be part of the solution and work on a way for users to use any payment method available that would later get converted through exchanges. This method has it's own issues and isn't perfect but it would be a start.

Noway159

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:08:39 AM

There should be an internal convertor which should convert any kind of payments to bdg. Otherwise utility token doesn't make any sense. Similar things have already completed by other blockchain companies like cappasity. Last month they have rolled out the internal converted which convert any type of payments to utility token which create the regular  demand of the token.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

There should be an internal convertor which should convert any kind of payments to bdg. Otherwise utility token doesn't make any sense. Similar things have already completed by other blockchain companies like cappasity. Last month they have rolled out the internal converted which convert any type of payments to utility token which create the regular  demand of the token.

Well, this is one of the possible options. A bit of an inconvenience for teachers/students as they would have to pay more for conversion fees. We're still exploring a scenario where it would be the most beneficial for everyone. However, an internal converter is being discussed Smiley

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:32:06 AM

We've released our Monthly Roundup video for July. The co-founder of BitDegree talks about Student, Instructor & Cryptocurrency community-related news. You can watch the video on our YouTube Channel or a more detailed overview available on our Medium Channel.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGN4sesqFbs
2. https://blog.bitdegree.org/monthly-roundup-6-token-scholarships-fiat-gateway-plans-for-the-future-1518b0225319

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: