Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITDEGREE - Revolutionizing education with blockchain  (Read 19055 times)
BitDegree Community Man. (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

The BitDegree Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 11:26:59 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 02:18:37 PM by BitDegree Community Man.

Translations

The world's first blockchain-powered online education platform
with token scholarships & tech talent acquisition

Smart incentives • The world's best MOOCs • Powered by the Ethereum • Decentralized

1. What is BitDegree:

2. Explore BitDegree:

3. Problems That We Solve:

4. BitDegree MVP:

5. BitDegree Solutions:

6. Token Economy:

7. Token Distribution:

8. Team and Advisors behind BitDegree:

9. BitDegree Roadmap:

10. BitDegree partners:

BITDEGREE  //  The world's first blockchain-powered online education platform with token scholarships & tech talent acquisition
Website | Slack | Twitter | BLOG | Telegram | Facebook | Yotube

██ █ ██ █ ████ ████▄        BITDEGREE ICO ❱ Q4 2017        ▄████ ████ █ ██ █ ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Andrey Ewink

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:28:59 AM

The world's first blockchain-powered online education platform
with token scholarships & tech talent acquisition

Smart incentives • The world's best MOOCs • Powered by the Ethereum • Decentralized

White Paper

BITDEGREE CROWDSALE STARTS AT Q4 2017 [TBA]

Max token supply: 1,500,000,000 | Hard Cap: [TBA]

WEBSITE | SLACK | TWITTER | BLOG | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE

Here are full BitDegree ANN details: (BitDegree ANN thread will be updated visually soon)

1. What is BitDegree Foundation:

2. Problems That We Solve:

3. BitDegree Solutions:

4. Token Distribution and Economy:

5. BitDegree Roadmap:

6. Team and Advisors behind BitDegree:

BITDEGREE  //  The world's first blockchain-powered online education platform with token scholarships & tech talent acquisition
Website | Slack | Twitter | BLOG | Telegram | Facebook | Yotube

██ █ ██ █ ████ ████▄        BITDEGREE ICO ❱ Q4 2017        ▄████ ████ █ ██ █ ██

qoute and reserve indonesia translation

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
bitbender

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:36:37 AM

I am VERY interested in this. As I work in education, please let me know what I can do to help.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:47:59 AM

Well this is something new now after long time I saw this kind of idea to be used to build something. I am interesting because this project easily catches eyes and interest of people. I will be digging in more to polish my knowledge and understand very well the whole concept.
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:49:23 AM

What do the 29m users of two Web Hosts have to do with your product?

Is there a working Slack invite link?
vanluan

Activity: 208
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:52:41 AM

When's ICO start? And the ICO price ?
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:57:10 AM

https://www.hostinger.com/

https://www.000webhost.com/

Why these links are on official website what collaboration you have with team these are involve into this project. Are you are running this website on this free web hosting service than this is really big question mark.

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 11:57:24 AM

qoute and reserve indonesia translation

Thanks! Bounty will be announced next week and the Indonesian translation will be reserved for you.

Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:02:12 PM

I will be watching for the update for the hard date for the ICO to take place. That is reserved for Q4 sometimes that means we still have to wait. On the other hand team get sufficient time for marketing and promotion to let as many people as possible about the investment opportunity.

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:09:18 PM

I am VERY interested in this. As I work in education, please let me know what I can do to help.

Thank You! Glad that we caught your attention. You can imagine how much this project means to us because we wholeheartedly believe that education is the next big step in the blockchain business.

BitDegree

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:32:30 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 12:49:25 PM by BitDegree

Hi,

I am a CEO of BitDegree. I would like to post a response to this question in greater details, so bare with me that the answer may get a little bit longer.

Last 7 years I was responsible for foreseeing the Hostinger roadmap. In the meantime starting from 2012 I have started following Bitcoin phenomenon. Even though I am the owner of Bitcoin as a currency - Blockchain as a technology itself fascinated me more. Having public database where everybody has read and write access opens different kind of opportunities that was spinning in my mind since then.

While working in web hosting industry for so long it always struggled me, why there are so many users that are not able to set up their websites even though the tools provided to them are really easy to use. A will to help them set up websites lead me to think about education even more.

With a 000webhost project we have provided millions of young age students ability to start their journey online. For free. This is the important part. We are providing free web hosting services for more than 10 years now. Project had influenced people who are currently successful in their area.

When participating in different IT conferences all around the world, it is very likely that we will find at least a few of our clients. Most of them mention us a part of their journey to online success. They remember 000webhost as their starting point in life. We want to do the same with BitDegree. We want to enable even more students to participate in new Era. We want to teach them Blockchain. We want industry to move towards decentralization. We want to be a big part of it. I know that it is difficult to predict where the market will pivot, what new projects will appear but BitDegree will always strive to provide most useful courses for the industry.

29 million customers is the number of people who had ever used our services. We are going to use this customer base to invite them to learn blockchain technology on BitDegree platform. Most of them are eager to learn new things. We are excited to start this project not from the blank space but on solid background.

I hope this answers your question how they are related to this project.
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:42:52 PM

Hi,

I am a CEO of BitDegree. I would like to post a response to this question in greater details, so bare with me that the answer may get a little bit longer.

Last 7 years I was responsible for foreseeing the roadmap of Hostinger roadmap. In the meantime starting from 2012 I have started following Bitcoin phenomenon. Even though I am the owner of Bitcoin as a currency - Blockchain as a technology itself fascinated me more. Having public database where everybody has read and write access opens different kind of opportunities that was spinning in my mind since then.

While working in web hosting industry for so long it always struggled me, why there are so many users that are not able to set up their websites even though the tools provided to them are really easy to use. A will to help them set up websites lead me to think about education even more.

With a 000webhost project we have provided millions of young age students ability to start their journey online. For free. This is the important part. We are providing free web hosting services for more than 10 years now. Project had influenced people who are currently successful in their area.

When participating in different IT conferences all around the world, it is very likely that we will find at least a few of our clients. Most of them mention us a part of their journey to online success. They remember 000webhost as their starting point in life. We want to do the same with BitDegree. We want to enable even more students to participate in new Era. We want to teach them Blockchain. We want industry to move towards decentralization. We want to be a big part of it. I know that it is difficult to predict where the market will pivot, what new projects will appear but BitDegree will always strive to provide most useful courses for the industry.

29 million customers is the number of people who had ever used our services. We are going to use this customer base to invite them to learn blockchain technology on BitDegree platform. Most of them are eager to learn new things. We are excited to start this project not from the blank space but on solid background.

I hope this answers your question how they are related to this project.

Thanks for the detailed answer.

How about Slack?
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:16:25 PM

the idea of this project will be very much needed, especially for people who are new to blockchain, blockchain-powered online education will be useful for them, I am very interested in this project, hopefully have a good development in the future
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:34:45 PM

sounds good, seeing the rapidly growing growth of cryptocurrency with very little knowledge of blockchain will make this project have a lot of enthusiasts quickly, it's also supported by an experienced team, hopefully grows well
BitRokasTalk

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:54:06 PM

Thanks for the detailed answer.

How about Slack?

You can access our Slack from the top of this page by pressing on the "Slack" button near our social media links.

BitDegree community volunteer.

BitRokasTalk

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:01:42 PM

When's ICO start? And the ICO price ?

The team is still preparing the schedule. For now they can say that the ICO will take place on the Q4 of 2017.

BitDegree community volunteer.

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 02:27:44 PM

the idea of this project will be very much needed, especially for people who are new to blockchain, blockchain-powered online education will be useful for them, I am very interested in this project, hopefully have a good development in the future

A promising project I can say.
Nice and detailed presentation of ANN.
Wishing you to be successful on this endeavor as you will revolutionize the education sector.
Just need to educate a lot of them as they are still beginners or has no idea at all how crypto works.

sounds good, seeing the rapidly growing growth of cryptocurrency with very little knowledge of blockchain will make this project have a lot of enthusiasts quickly, it's also supported by an experienced team, hopefully grows well

Thanks guys for interest! Follow all latest news on BitDegree Twitter and join Slack to share ideas!

trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 02:33:06 PM

sound great project for edu, i will watch this project
btw will have translation bounty ? i want reserve indonesian translator if need

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:00:39 PM

sound great project for edu, i will watch this project
btw will have translation bounty ? i want reserve indonesian translator if need

Yes there will be a bounty system announced next week. The Indonesian translator has already been reserved though.

If you have any more questions feel free to message me or ask on this post.

BitRokasTalk

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:14:05 AM

Alright, will be waiting for the exact ICO date announcement.

Glad to have you interested Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: