Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:37:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-09-28] Bitcoin Can Now Buy a Mansion in Moscow Suburbs  (Read 1805 times)
iamTom123 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:07:36 PM

If you were a real early hoarder of Bitcoin who resisted the temptation to sell your stash during the cryptocurrency’s unprecedented rise, you just might be in the market for a swanky new property. Wouldn’t it be great if you could avoid the hassle (and not to mention scrutiny) that dumping $8 million on the market would surely entail?

Fortunately, the real estate firm Kalinka Group is offering a dream home in the Moscow suburbs, and they’re willing to take full payment in Bitcoin. The property is located in the village of Nikolino, where some of Russia’s most wealthy homeowners have converged. Ekaterina Rumyantseva, the chairman of the board of the Kalinka Group, had the following to say about their decision to offer the property for cryptocurrency:

For the first time we were faced with the client’s desire to sell a house for cryptocurrency. Such transactions are still a novelty, even for world real estate markets. The sale of the house in Nikolino will probably become a precedent in the legal practice and real estate market.

Read more of this development here...

I find this news really exciting. I am sure positive spin like this one can be of great help in marketing Bitcoin all around Russia. I am now wondering...will Russia be the next China in terms of interests and volume of trading? I am really hoping so though the government is postponing the legalization of Bitcoin into next year.

The market has finally moved on away from the China debacle and right now we are seeing waves of good news coming from many countries. Bitcoin some new markets while there are those who opted not to be a part of the Bitcoin opportunities but that is just okay...

Isn't it time we head to Russia to buy our dream homes?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: