Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: आपके बीटकॉईन को पे-टीम कॅश मे बदलने केलीये..  (Read 2988 times)
Dudeperfect (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 10:35:58 AM

नमस्ते दोस्तो,

क्या आपको आपके बीटकॉईन बेचकर पे-टीएम कॅश चाहिये? अगर हां तो मै आपके लिये लाया हुं एक शानदार ऑफर, जिससे आप बिना कोई समस्या से बीटकॉईन बेच संकेंगे और उसके बदले आपको आपके पे-टीम खाते मे भारतीय रुपये मिलेंगे. आपने लोकलबीटकॉईन्स का नाम तो सुना ही होगा जहां पुरी सुरक्षा के साथ आप बीटकॉईन को खरीद या बेच सकते है.

आपके बीटकॉईन को पे-टीम कॅश मे बदलने केलीये, मेरे नीचे दिये गये विज्ञापन पर क्लिक किजीये और लोकलबीटकॉईन्स के द्वारा संपूर्ण सुरक्षा के साथ मुझे आपके बीटकॉईन्स बेचीये.

आपके बीटकॉईन को पे-टीम कॅश मे बदलने केलीये.. यहाँ क्लिक किजीये और आपके लोकलबीटकॉईन्स खाते के द्वारा डील किजीये.

हमारी डील में लोकलबीटकॉईन्स  Escrow का काम करेगा, मतलब जब तक आपको पे-टीएम मे पैसे नही मिलेंगे तब तक आपके बीटकॉईन्स मुझे भी नही मिलेंगे.

अगर आपको कोई तकनीकी सहायता चाहिये तो बेजीझक यहाँ बतायीये, मै आपकी मदद करनेकी पुरी कोशिश करूंगा.

आपका दोस्त
ड्यूडपरफेक्ट

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:22:50 AM

What you are offering is amazing.You should also provide buying bitcoin with paytm money and consider adding mobikwiq also

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:16:28 PM

Dudeperfect, your offer is good.
But I want to caution everyone who is going to sell their bitcoins for PayTM money, as I have come through a case recently.
A person just bought bitcoins and sent PayTM money to the seller.
A few days later, that buyer just called the PayTM guys asking why the amount got deducted and PayTM people said that you have mentioned that you bought some Bitcoins, and the buyer replied like, "What? What the hell is Bitcoin?" He said he needs a refund at any cost or he will lodge a complaint and PayTM reversed the funds back to his wallet. I just wanted to let everyone remain safe, that's why I shared this. And TBH, this is not specifically for you, OP.
Dudeperfect (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 03:02:42 PM

What you are offering is amazing.You should also provide buying bitcoin with paytm money and consider adding mobikwiq also

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I would definitely add some more payment options soon as I am currently working on it.

But I want to caution everyone who is going to sell their bitcoins for PayTM money, as I have come through a case recently.
A few days later, that buyer just called the PayTM guys asking why the amount got deducted and PayTM people said that you have mentioned that you bought some Bitcoins, and the buyer replied like, "What? What the hell is Bitcoin?" He said he needs a refund at any cost or he will lodge a complaint and PayTM reversed the funds back to his wallet. I just wanted to let everyone remain safe, that's why I shared this. And TBH, this is not specifically for you, OP.

It's terrible to hear such case. I think if the seller has concrete proof (such as screenshots, chats) then the case might stand well from the seller's point of view. Can you please give further details (links, images, etc.), everyone must be aware that such things are happening.

What I conclude from this case is, 'PREFER DEALING WITH TRUSTED TRADERS.' while dealing online.

nizamcc
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:58:20 PM

It's terrible to hear such case. I think if the seller has concrete proof (such as screenshots, chats) then the case might stand well from the seller's point of view. Can you please give further details (links, images, etc.), everyone must be aware that such things are happening.

What I conclude from this case is, 'PREFER DEALING WITH TRUSTED TRADERS.' while dealing online.

I actually got to know about this case in a WhatsApp group of traders where I use to trade bitcoins, but I got my WhatsApp deleted and no backup was available to restore anything, so don't have any links or images with me currently. But yes, all we need is patience and caution before dealing with anyone, even with the most trusted traders (didn't say that taking you into consideration).
Dudeperfect (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 03:02:21 PM

I actually got to know about this case in a WhatsApp group of traders where I use to trade bitcoins, but I got my WhatsApp deleted and no backup was available to restore anything, so don't have any links or images with me currently. But yes, all we need is patience and caution before dealing with anyone, even with the most trusted traders (didn't say that taking you into consideration).

One must take extreme precautions while dealing with such modes of payments, I think a self-declaration via video or similar like that would help the victims in such cases but again, it's difficult to implement. Let's hope we will find some concrete solution soon on such issues.
nizamcc
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:36:58 PM

One must take extreme precautions while dealing with such modes of payments, I think a self-declaration via video or similar like that would help the victims in such cases but again, it's difficult to implement. Let's hope we will find some concrete solution soon on such issues.

No one will come ahead when it is about showing up themselves as everyone wants to remain anonymous. And even if someone does, I don't think it would help out any as everyone will just say that it was their fault and move on, this is the mentality of people here. And we may not find any solution as this is virtual payment source, both are virtual but PayTM is known to everyone whereas the same is not the case with Bitcoins.
alpesh102

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 09:08:25 AM

paytm bharat ke future ka paypal jesa baan shakta hai. paytm ne pure bharat ke payment system ko assan kar diya hai.
drgauravxmg

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:13:49 AM

भाई! तुम्हारा ये ऑफर तो बड़ा ही शानदार लगता है. मुझे इसके लिए थोडा और जांच पड़ताल कर लेना चाहिए. हालांकि अब शायद क्यूंकि ये १२० दिन पुराना पोस्ट है, मुझे लगता है की अब हमारे पास शायद और भी कई विकल्प हैं. जैसे की, जेबपे, उनोकॉइन, इत्यादि. सीधे बैंक खाते में ले सकते हैं.

knoxshaan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

भाई! तुम्हारा ये ऑफर तो बड़ा ही शानदार लगता है. मुझे इसके लिए थोडा और जांच पड़ताल कर लेना चाहिए. हालांकि अब शायद क्यूंकि ये १२० दिन पुराना पोस्ट है, मुझे लगता है की अब हमारे पास शायद और भी कई विकल्प हैं. जैसे की, जेबपे, उनोकॉइन, इत्यादि. सीधे बैंक खाते में ले सकते हैं.

सही कहा भाई, जेबपे पर भरोसा कर सकते हैं पर  लाईव अपडेट गलट दिखाता है.
soniraja

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

बहुत आसान है unocon  और zebpay  दोनों ही भरोसे मंद है दोनों से ही बैंक में पैसा ले सकते है|
Kunal666456

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

कैशलेस payment को क्रांतिकारी रूप भारत मेpaytm ने है दिया है ।यह भारत का एक भरोसेमंद सुविधा है ।
यदि ऐसा बिटकॉइन को पे टीम कॅश में आसानी से बिना किसी दिक्कत के बादल जा सके तो भारत मे बिटकॉइन धारको के लिए बहुत है खुसी की बात है ।
इससे नए लोगो के जुड़ने और बिटकॉइन की मांग बढ़ेगी
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: